PDA

View Full Version : Supps and Diet

Chico
05-17-11, 11:06 pm
Whats up fellas. I was just wondering what you all thought of the new supps i might take with my diet. First off i am now 20 and have been training long and hard for a good 4 years. I have bulked up during school and now im coming home for the summer. I am going to start up the anabolic diet again because it got me pretty lean but still big and full. Now i am going to do the cutting portion of the anabolic diet and was thinking of throwing in Cuts, and or M-stak.

I was thinking of Cuts for a fat burner to help me get to around maybe 10-12% bodyfat because that is my goal. I was just curious would the effects be hindered because the diet's principals are based around just fats and protein?

I was also thinking of running one or two cans of m-stak since i would be taking about 350g of protein per day .

Any thoughts or ideas would be great. Btw i am also taking Sportpharma multi, joint-v, and just a mixture of bcaa and eaa products from universal.

Enforcer
05-18-11, 11:07 am
Def keep the basic in there bro i.e. Pak, Omega, and Nitro. Then if you are cutting, I'd def. go with Animal Cuts. Keep that diet on track and make sure you are getting that cardio in and you'll def. get the results you are looking for. Def. keep us posted with your progress

Chico
05-19-11, 1:26 am
Thanks for the info. I will always keep the basics but im excited I should have time to start a journey. Thanks animals.

Universal Rep
05-20-11, 10:48 am
Thanks for the info. I will always keep the basics but im excited I should have time to start a journey. Thanks animals.

Start up ur own "journey" in the training section, C...