PDA

View Full Version : Imjorman's stack for the summer

Imjorman
05-24-11, 9:26 pm
Hey all, this is gonna be my stack for the 2011 summer. With working two jobs this summer I'll be making BANK so I'll be jamming money on those supps...

Upon waking (before fasted cardio): Cuts #1
4 hours after first pack of cuts: Cuts #2
With meal 1: Pak/Omega
Pre-workout: Rage/Pump stack
Post-workout: Atomic 7 (grape)
With every meal: 3 Uni-liver tabs

A questions: where would people recommend buying atomic, bodybuilding.com doesn't seem to carry it :(

Pretty simple stack, but where I come from, simply gets the job done. It's also nice to have a healthy supply of supps to start the summer. Like I won't need to buy pak at all, and I can go most of the summer without buying rage, although I'll pick some more up if the new flavors drop! I'll only be buying Pump, A7, omega, and cuts.

Any suggestions on how to make this stack better? Notice I'm cutting down some weight and trying to get my body ready for a full on show prep.

B.S.
05-25-11, 1:26 am
dps normally has good deals on atomic

B.S.
05-25-11, 1:27 am
thats a shit load of stims for one day. i would feel like shit by the end of the day

2 omegas a day would also be a good idea

Jay
05-25-11, 4:33 am
Has a pretty good deal on Atomic 7 as does dps

MRmichael.hooker
05-25-11, 5:55 am

yup. Just orderd the big container for $49. And Nitro is ALWAYS a good ad. I'll buy pak/omega/nitro/atomic 7/ uniliver or beef aminos before i buy anything. Those are the staples.

Imjorman
05-25-11, 8:02 am
thats a shit load of stims for one day. i would feel like shit by the end of the day 2 omegas a day would also be a good idea
I won't be taking the red pill with all of the packs. Rage will be the only stims I use.

Has a pretty good deal on Atomic 7 as does dps
I think I'll check that out, thanks! Would you recommend them for most of my supplement purchasingneeds or should I stick with BB?

Thanks man! Same as above, would you recommend them for most supplement purchases?

yup. Just orderd the big container for $49. And Nitro is ALWAYS a good ad. I'll buy pak/omega/nitro/atomic 7/ uniliver or beef aminos before i buy anything. Those are the staples.
Do I need both A7 and nitro, aren't they both aminos?

MRmichael.hooker
05-25-11, 9:51 am
Thanks man! Same as above, would you recommend them for most supplement purchases?

Do I need both A7 and nitro, aren't they both aminos?

Two different forms of aminos. And I pricechecked several different orders a couple weeks back and dps was cheapest. If u spend over 125, u get $5 off. And shipping is only $5

Imjorman
05-25-11, 10:48 am
Two different forms of aminos. And I pricechecked several different orders a couple weeks back and dps was cheapest. If u spend over 125, u get $5 off. And shipping is only $5

When should I take the A7 and Nitro since I'll be using both?

JasonG
05-25-11, 11:55 am
When should I take the A7 and Nitro since I'll be using both?

I would do one or the other. I would take A7 immediately pre and the nitro immediately post myself if I had both of those though. I normally take nitro immediately pre and then have a shake after. I'm going to experiment with a rage, bcaa powder, creatine mono, and glutamine concoction next.

C.Coronato
05-25-11, 1:33 pm
I take my A7 thorugh the day, then pre and intra workout.

Nitro is post workout.

Imjorman
05-25-11, 3:08 pm
I take my A7 thorugh the day, then pre and intra workout.

Nitro is post workout.

So that's three scoops of A7 total: one in my gallon of water, one when I take my pump (about 40 min pre) and then one during workout?

Also, just to check my understanding, throw back the nitro with my post-workout shake?

B.S.
05-25-11, 3:16 pm
my daily aminos
5 uni liver 6xs a day
nitro 1st thing in the morning and pre and post
a7 intra

just packing on weight i reccomend it if you have the funds

B.S.
05-25-11, 3:17 pm
throw back the nitro with my post-workout shake?

better if you take it right after you do your last set then shake about 25 mins later for better absorbtion.

Imjorman
05-25-11, 3:35 pm
Alright, in terms of aminos, I think I'll be throwing back 3 uni-livers with every meal (6 a day) and taking my nitro immediately post workout leaving the shake till I get home. As for A7, will be adding it to my water jug for the day and using it to throw back my pump 40 minutes pre.

MRmichael.hooker
05-26-11, 5:20 am
Alright, in terms of aminos, I think I'll be throwing back 3 uni-livers with every meal (6 a day) and taking my nitro immediately post workout leaving the shake till I get home. As for A7, will be adding it to my water jug for the day and using it to throw back my pump 40 minutes pre.

Definently a good idea with the nitro, if you take it with the shake you defeat the purpose of the product. If you hop on bruisers tips, he gives u a shit load of info on aminos. A lot of guys take aminos all day long. My usual amino stack is bcaa stack, a7, nitro, omega, beef aminos/uniliver, eaa stack, (torrent- offseason. torrent zero-contest). Ill wake up & take 1 scoop eaa stack and 1 scoop bcaa stack. Sip on bcaa stack during the day, take omega with a meal. Take a7 intra w/ my creatine. Take beef aminos with meals, take a pack of nitro pre & post, and more eaa stack post. I always use to stick to pak, omega, flex, and bcaa stack. Then after lurking around the forvm alot and seeing how many omegas Ox & House take, up'd my amino intake and have never felt/looked better. Shit, Ox will take 4 packs of Nitro post workout lol.