PDA

View Full Version : Chico's First Journey

Chico
05-25-11, 2:03 am
Whats up fellas the time has come i finally am on a journey. First a little about myself im about to turn 20 in june and am going on my first cut just to test the waters and see how my body reacts. I will be using Animal Pak, Nitro, Cuts, and Rage as well as sportpharma joint and mutli supps. The diet i will be following is going to be the anabolic diet which i used last summer. It kept me very slim while being able to put on muscle. This is my diet so far:

Meal 1

5 eggs and bacon

Meal 2

Shake(consists of 3 eggs and 1 scoop Universal Whey mixed w/ Water)

Meal 3

8-10 oz meat or fish
1-2 servings of greens

Meal 4

Same as meal 2

Meal 5

8-10 oz meat or fish
1-2 servings of greens
1 bowl of salad

Meal 6 Pre-bed

Meat or a shake

this diet did me very well last summer and i loved it alot. Carb days will be on the weekend and i will try to keep it as clean as i can.

Stats as of now(Day 1)

5-7
220 lb

My goal isnt a specific weight but what the mirror tells me. I wan to shoot for some nice definition all over my body.
I know it isnt real specific but over the journey it could change and i will keep you guys updated.

The training split im using now is

Mon-chest
Tues-legs
Wed-off
Thur-Shoulders/Tri's
Fri-Back/bi's

Im gonna hit abs 3 times a week and cardio 5-6 days a week.

Any questions or critiques are more than welcome i dont know everything but i would love to learn more.

Chico
05-25-11, 2:15 am
Day 1

We hit legs today and hit them fucking hard. Work is gonna be real fun for the next few days.

Workout was

5 sets of squats superset w/ walking lunges(bar and a 45 on each side)
weights were
315-12
275-12
275-12
225-failure
225-failure

Next was straight leg dead lift superset w/ glute ham raise using a machine bench

3 sets 135 for 15 reps of straight leg
failure on the glute ham raise

Finally finished up with 9 sets of calves
3 feet turned in
3 feet turned out
3 neutral

I felt great today i took my first Cuts pack in the morning at 11 and then the next at 6. I put down Rage pre-workout at about 8:30. I felt like a fucking beast in the gym and at work, not sluggish at all. Water intake was about 1.5 liters of Water plus two bottles of diet Snapple Ice Tea. Tomorrow is cardio and abs.