PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a new South Jersey "animal" gym

jpertuit
05-25-11, 9:23 pm
I may have an opportunity to open a gym in South Jersey / Philly area. Looking for votes from members on how many people would be interested in joining a hardcore gym in the area. I'm talking true old school hardcore....lots of iron and no spin classes, not worried about hurting anyone's feelings. Gallon water jugs, chalk, loud music, and heavy deads are all encouraged instead of discouraged! All business, and a little fun with fellow animals. I am tired of all the "gyms" nowadays that won't even let me do deadlifts anymore. Please vote yes if you'd be interested. I am in the business plan stage now!

Back To Basics
05-25-11, 10:49 pm
I may have an opportunity to open a gym in South Jersey / Philly area. Looking for votes from members on how many people would be interested in joining a hardcore gym in the area. I'm talking true old school hardcore....lots of iron and no spin classes, not worried about hurting anyone's feelings. Gallon water jugs, chalk, loud music, and heavy deads are all encouraged instead of discouraged! All business, and a little fun with fellow animals. I am tired of all the "gyms" nowadays that won't even let me do deadlifts anymore. Please vote yes if you'd be interested. I am in the business plan stage now!

Dude if I lived in the states I would join with out a doubt, Hardcore gyms are a dying breed... I can't believe Planet Fitness Replaced World Gym.
Tonnes of quality equipment, get your hands on some vintage stuff if you can man Icarian, Nautilus, Selectorized.. I've read Nebula has some good stuff too. Tonnes of chalk buckets, squat racks, Power Racks, benches... I'm sure all of us have thought about the stuff they would put in their gyms in they had one.

Good work man and good luck !!

tbazz
05-30-11, 11:00 pm
live in south jersey and say bring on it!!! LOL would love it and so would most of my buds!!!

JdKong79
10-06-12, 6:35 pm

was this gym ever opened? where at in sj?