PDA

View Full Version : about the Pump

Gorilla.
05-26-11, 4:26 pm
well ive been looking around and, i did see that Animal Pump is alright for me to take

i was just wondering your guys experiences, good/bads, and all the right stuff about pump. does it really work good with just pump/pak ( thats all i would have at the moment ) just wondering how it worked for you guys and how it would work on its own

Carrnage
05-26-11, 4:50 pm
Well whats your definition of "work"? What are you expecting it to do?

Gorilla.
05-26-11, 5:00 pm
Well whats your definition of "work"? What are you expecting it to do?

well will it improve my training i guess? how is the energy,how is the focus, how is the pump just wondering how it felt for you guys when you took it lol im sure it works

BarbellManiac
05-26-11, 5:25 pm
It's just some creatine, NO2 complex and caffeine with other additives good for pre-workout. It won't do anything without you actually putting the effort in. Rage is better suited for energy, but at 17 you don't need it. Trust me, there's only one thing and only one thing that will help you grow and help your training, and it's whole food.

zubda345
05-26-11, 5:27 pm
well will it improve my training i guess? how is the energy,how is the focus, how is the pump just wondering how it felt for you guys when you took it lol im sure it works

It does what it says on the box. U just get a good pump and yes if u train right it'll definately improve ur training. And for focus u should fix up on Animal Rage. And NO supplement of Animal/Universal is intended to b used under 18. But I did LOL

Gorilla.
05-26-11, 5:37 pm
It does what it says on the box. U just get a good pump and yes if u train right it'll definately improve ur training. And for focus u should fix up on Animal Rage. And NO supplement of Animal/Universal is intended to b used under 18. But I did LOL

lol nice... yah i know and the before post, i obviously am going to put in the work im not just going to take supplements without acually working out that makes no sense? haha but yah i just started the bosshoggs routine and its been going really well and i just want somthing to kick start it a little more for bigger gains etc, and im going to ask around a bit before i hop on the rage but it is definatly in my mind ha... anyway i guess ill order me some Pump asap! it will be a new experience for me since i just got on this site, just started new routine, and only have animal pak so far!!!! thanks guys

if there are anymore answers for my earlier questions post them id still like to see them.. thanks again animals

Carrnage
05-26-11, 8:34 pm

The perfect supplement for you would be Animal Rage. Looking for a great pump? Do high sets with low rest time with moderate weight, like 8x8 with 20 sec rest periods. Sticky icky pump.

Heres the supps that are def's worth the money

Animal Rage
Any version of Universal's Bcaa or eaa
Animal M-Stak

Those will get your body in a anabolic state aka protein synthesis mode, all your food will be processed towards your muscle building goals. Rage is the icing on the top, feel like a beast, train with rage.

GUNS
05-27-11, 11:35 am
Eating a good amount of carbs will help with your pump. As already stated, whole foods. Animal Pump does not work for me. I like Universals Shock Therapy better. But eat right first, do the right work with the right amount of intensity, Then when you grow a little, you can start the extra supps. Just go basic right now with a Pak and some Flex, BCAA Stack, EAA stack or some Atomic 7, or Animal Nitro.

Gorilla.
05-27-11, 5:00 pm
The perfect supplement for you would be Animal Rage. Looking for a great pump? Do high sets with low rest time with moderate weight, like 8x8 with 20 sec rest periods. Sticky icky pump.

Heres the supps that are def's worth the money

Animal Rage
Any version of Universal's Bcaa or eaa
Animal M-Stak

Those will get your body in a anabolic state aka protein synthesis mode, all your food will be processed towards your muscle building goals. Rage is the icing on the top, feel like a beast, train with rage.

mmm i see, so what exactly does the m-stak do? i was thinking about getting the rage also, dont u think the pak/pump/rage is a good stack?

Joe J
05-27-11, 6:30 pm

There are plenty of Animal/Universal products that can be used by under 18's...

Animal: Pak, Omega, Nitro, Flex.
Universal: too many to name.

In reference to the OP, you don't need pump yet buddy. You should have no problem getting a good pump at your age.

Good luck,
Joe.

Gorilla.
05-27-11, 8:24 pm
There are plenty of Animal/Universal products that can be used by under 18's...

Animal: Pak, Omega, Nitro, Flex.
Universal: too many to name.

In reference to the OP, you don't need pump yet buddy. You should have no problem getting a good pump at your age.

Good luck,
Joe.

is it really that bad if i take them if im not 18 yet? i mean ive been lifting for a while and i just want some more energy and more drive to get me through it, and something to keep my gains coming

GUNS
05-28-11, 12:11 am
is it really that bad if i take them if im not 18 yet? i mean ive been lifting for a while and i just want some more energy and more drive to get me through it, and something to keep my gains coming

FOOD!

Joe J
05-28-11, 5:07 am
Dude, you're young, you've got all the energy you need to lift! WHOLE FOOD is your haven for getting huge and killin it in the gym!

GUNS
05-28-11, 5:25 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36348-Can-one-grow-with-just-whole-foods

Gorilla.
05-28-11, 10:18 am
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok alright, well i have no idea how to make a good diet plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if someone could help me get a meal plan started i would maybe see better gains! im a rookie and have no idea the proper foods, amounts, and all that shit. help! haha thanks

GUNS
05-28-11, 10:29 am
If it is one thing I wish I could go back in time and do, was to have a forvm like this to be able to read and gather my knowledge. There are so many articles, so many people on here who have logged their diets, workouts etc... Read as much as you can. Put in some work not only in the gym, in the kitchen and get plenty of rest. But put the work in researcing. You will be a better person for it later.

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Diet

BarbellManiac
05-28-11, 10:39 am
Here's a basic diet for a bulk.

Meal 1- 2 cups oats, 4-5 eggs, some toast and peanut butter.

Meal 2- 8 ounce chicken breast, 1-2 cups of white rice, tablespon of olive oil

Meal 3- A steak or chicken breast (8-10 oz) (depending on what you prefer), whole wheat pasta, salad with olive oil

Meal 4- Protein Shake (30-40 grams of protein), 2 bananas. ( pre workout)

Have your post workout shake with some simple carbs and protein.

Meal 5- 16 oz milk, 4 whole wheat toast with peanut butter, avocado.

Pretty simple and works good. Notice the amount for each meal depends on the person. Meats should be grilled or stir fried. Have a cheat meal here and there, enjoy the food and train hard.

Sprint
05-28-11, 11:20 am
If it is one thing I wish I could go back in time and do, was to have a forvm like this to be able to read and gather my knowledge. There are so many articles, so many people on here who have logged their diets, workouts etc... Read as much as you can. Put in some work not only in the gym, in the kitchen and get plenty of rest. But put the work in researcing. You will be a better person for it later.

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Diet

X2.

In fact, X2million.

Rage is an awesome product, but at your age, just train eat, eat good whole food & get plenty of good rest between sessions. Let your natural hormone overdrive do the rest.

Gorilla.
05-28-11, 1:02 pm
yah i kno i feel grateful that i have so many fellow lifters to help me out on anything i need on this forum, ill try out what barbell said and will post a section in the diet forum on some ways to eat for bulking up

thanks a ton guys really appreciate it

Carrnage
05-28-11, 5:37 pm

Yes you can take whatever you want from Universal, just stay away from Animal Test as at your age you wouldnt get any benefits from it.

Supplement companies have to put "not intended for use for people under 18 years of age", if they dont, then parents would buy their 2 year olds Animal Rage so that their fuckin baby will stay awake!!! lol

Gorilla.
05-28-11, 6:06 pm
Yes you can take whatever you want from Universal, just stay away from Animal Test as at your age you wouldnt get any benefits from it.

Supplement companies have to put "not intended for use for people under 18 years of age", if they dont, then parents would buy their 2 year olds Animal Rage so that their fuckin baby will stay awake!!! lol

LOL i see, yah i didnt even plan on taking any type of testosterone booster until i was atleast 21 anyways, aka animal test and animal stak etc... all that shit i dont even want to take now. ill stick with the simpler shit

Carrnage
05-29-11, 9:14 pm
LOL i see, yah i didnt even plan on taking any type of testosterone booster until i was atleast 21 anyways, aka animal test and animal stak etc... all that shit i dont even want to take now. ill stick with the simpler shit

even at age 21 those products wouldnt do you any good, unless you truely have low testosterone and cant get your johnson up lol

Gorilla.
05-29-11, 10:39 pm
even at age 21 those products wouldnt do you any good, unless you truely have low testosterone and cant get your johnson up lol

HAHA.. yah im pretty sure im good in both those areas lollll maybe at age 50 idk!