PDA

View Full Version : blue collar work/training and whats in ur lunch pale

xlionx
05-29-11, 11:28 am
well i didnt know where to put this because it contains alot of questions. i recentley started a new job doing general contracting work(siding,roofs,adding additions etc.)and the work isnt a problem ive noticed im wore down easier im in the son and eating is diff. So basically im asking if anyone wants to give me tips and ideas to make gains in size and the gym under these conditions let me know.I work 8-4 mon thru friday and i was thinking bout trying to gear training around the weekends and begining of the week while i still have gas. And i dont wanna over train in the gym(i do carry 3/4 in pcs of plywood up ladders all day some days,not heavy but does get annoying). And diet is harder alot of hardboiled eggs,tuna packs and shit that can go in the pale but i want some high calorie/carb meals for in my pale....whats in ur lunch pale? And should i take in maybe creatine and aminos ....have no idea! Give me ideas guys
thanx the LION!

GUNS
05-29-11, 12:35 pm
Good questions. I have been doing construction for 23 years and spent alot of rough days out in the sun and doing some hard ass labor. Just don't spend a ton of time in the gym. 45 minutes would be plenty. Split up your body parts so your not working the same muscle groups right after each other, example don't do chest one day, tri's or shoulders the next. Make sure the 45 minutes your in the gym, is super intense. And as far as your food, rice will not go bad in the time you cook it till you eat it. So rice is a good carb sourse. Your good to go with the hard boiled eggs and tuna. Yeah it gets to be boring but how bad do you want it? PB&J's were a staple of mine in between normal meals. Pop tarts were my post workout snak. I built pretty good size and even won a show all while eating 2 dozen HB eggs and a shit ton of tuna, PB&J's and even the non-frosted pop tarts.