PDA

View Full Version : Fruit

BigAnt
06-01-11, 1:48 pm
With summer almost here the fruit season will be at it's best. If your not pre-contest you should enjoy the different fruits that are now available. I love Mangos-Blueberries-Melons-Star fruit & Papaya!

I like to throw some Blueberries-Papaya in my Ultra Iso Whey Vanilla shake with ice and water. Add chunks of Mangos mixed in with my grilled chicken and rice. Sliced melons along side my steak-potato meals. And sections of start fruit in my spring mix salad....

Next time you are at the market, stop by your produce department and load up on anti-oxidant rich fruit....

naturalguy
06-01-11, 1:54 pm
I've been eating 2-3 pieces of fruit a day - usually blueberries, bananas and green apples.

BigAnt
06-01-11, 1:57 pm
I've been eating 2-3 pieces of fruit a day - usually blueberries, bananas and green apples.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love - love Granny Smith apples, and Honey Crsip apples are very good as well, they usually peak in the late summer-early fall!

Good job NG with the daily fruit!

G Diesel
06-01-11, 1:59 pm
I eat fruit every day and always around my workouts...

Currently I'm eating cherries, nectarines, watermelon, strawberries and bananas most frequently.

Peace, G

BigAnt
06-01-11, 2:24 pm
I eat fruit every day and always around my workouts...

Currently I'm eating cherries, nectarines, watermelon, strawberries and bananas most frequently.

Peace, G
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G you always speak about the importance of fruit in the diet, you lead...hope others will follow!

Now I want a nectarine!

Appollonian
06-01-11, 3:00 pm
I eat bananas or figs with breakfast and shakes during the day, apples with lunch and dinner (right now I'm digging the Cripps Pink), Oranges (OK, sometimes OJ for convienience), grapes and melon as dessert... I aim for at least 5 servings a day.

Big C
06-01-11, 3:47 pm
I usually eat a cup of blueberries and banana with meal 1. Love watermellon too but it was getting expensive there for a while.

Recently changed my post-wo supplementation up a bit and followed what G Diesel is doing - pounding a can of pineapple juice followed by a scoop of storm, Atomic 7 and glutamine.

BigAnt
07-04-11, 7:09 pm
On sale at the market for .99/pint I bought a case, love them in my protein shake and mixed in my oats!

Back To Basics
07-04-11, 9:07 pm
I love all fruits, so good.

Polk17
07-04-11, 9:34 pm
Banana everyday with Breakfast... I love Cantelope, definitely my favorite, but my recommendation would be some fresh fruit, jello, and whip cream for a low-cal tasty dessert...

BigBlueBear
07-04-11, 11:02 pm
When it's bulk time, if I'm not eating honey post I'm nomming through a bag of dried mango's. Nothing better I tell ya.

abucci58@gmail.com
02-18-12, 4:01 pm
Oranges are my shit me and my dad go through a ten pound bag a week over the summer. F*ckin shower in that sh*t!!