PDA

View Full Version : Cuts: I think it's the nootropics

cesmeister
06-01-11, 3:56 pm
Just started round 1 of cuts today and I feel amazing at work. I feel like my brain is supercharged haha. I'm a chemist at Estee Lauder and just had a great idea for a formula we've been working on that's been failing. I think its the nootropics.

Universal Rep
06-03-11, 9:11 am
Just started round 1 of cuts today and I feel amazing at work. I feel like my brain is supercharged haha. I'm a chemist at Estee Lauder and just had a great idea for a formula we've been working on that's been failing. I think its the nootropics.

Hmmm... Estee Lauder's Animal Cuts?

Beach91
06-03-11, 9:35 am
Give Animal Rage a shot buddy, you will love everything and everyone about 10 min after it goes down!

Universal Rep
06-03-11, 9:40 am
Give Animal Rage a shot buddy, you will love everything and everyone about 10 min after it goes down!

Rage is in a diff category than Cuts tho...

C.Coronato
06-03-11, 9:41 am
Very interesting, thats for sure lol. What kind of product are you working on?

cesmeister
06-03-11, 11:14 am

Oh I've been taking rage since it first came out. Nothing comes close to the controlled energy and focus it gives me

Enforcer
06-05-11, 7:13 pm
Nice bro, glad to hear Cuts is working for you, def. keep us posted with ur results bro

cesmeister
06-06-11, 12:27 pm
It's been a week and I look a lot leaner. I know I was carrying a lot of water but I have also been super strict with my diet so I know its not just water that I lost. I love this product. Also stacking with stak to keep test up and retain more lean muscle

This is my first time cutting. Everytime I get to my goal weight I just try to get bigger haha. At 5'10 218lbs I felt I was finally big enough to start cutting. I started at 155lbs about 6 years ago

Ill keep you guys updated