PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Tour

P Diesel
06-06-11, 11:07 pm
Fellas,

I am planning a trip w/ my good friends Rob and Dana Bailey from Flag Nor Fail. Rob is a monster and Ms. Dana Linn is fresh off her IFBB Pro Card. We are going to have a week traveling from New York, heading south...Hitting a different gym each day as we go, documenting our entire trip via video.

My question for my you my brothers is about which gyms we should hit. Have a few in mind bit definately open to suggestions... We were tentatively thinking, Brooklyn, North Jersey, Maryland, Washington, West Virginia. If there is a 'must train at' gym thats what im lookin for. Use Diamond Gym as a point of reference when makin ur suggestions.

I appreciate the feedback as always. Lookin forward to seein what you guys come up with.

P

D-Kev
06-07-11, 1:56 am
In my honest opinion, as far as my experience, World Gym in Ocean City Maryland, is one of, if not the best in MD.
No affiliation, other than I lived in OC the summer of '08 and training there was a great experience.

Plus, you've got the beach and nightlife etc..
And some good spots for a post-workout meal, I'd suggest Nicks Original house of ribs on 145th street.

The gym is on 67th street...Great atmosphere, kept spotless, great equipment, cranked up satellite radio playing rock music...

Have a great trip man

P Diesel
06-07-11, 7:24 pm
In my honest opinion, as far as my experience, World Gym in Ocean City Maryland, is one of, if not the best in MD.
No affiliation, other than I lived in OC the summer of '08 and training there was a great experience.

And some good spots for a post-workout meal, I'd suggest Nicks Original house of ribs on 145th street.

The gym is on 67th street...Great atmosphere, kept spotless, great equipment, cranked up satellite radio playing rock music...

Have a great trip man

Thanks for the tip brother...will check it out and see whats up. OC Maryland may get the privelage to witness the mayhem

P Diesel
06-07-11, 7:26 pm
I see ppl lookin but no replies...i know im in the right place for this kinda insight. waitin for it...

BigAnt
06-07-11, 9:14 pm
NJ-Strong & Shapely

NY- Bev Francis Power House Gym

mike275t
06-07-11, 9:26 pm

Have a great trip man

I never been to the World Gym in OC, but great gym near Baltimore is Colosseum Gym in Columbia, MD.
It a great place to workout.

D-Kev
06-08-11, 1:45 am
I never been to the World Gym in OC, but great gym near Baltimore is Colosseum Gym in Columbia, MD.
It a great place to workout.

I've never been to this gym but I've heard great things.
That where you train mike?

mike275t
06-09-11, 5:06 pm
I've never been to this gym but I've heard great things.
That where you train mike?

Yes, just started after 2 of the Gold's closed.

G Diesel
06-09-11, 5:17 pm
Brooklyn: 5th Ave or Frenchie's
North Jerz: Diamond Gym
South Jerz: Jersey Shore Fitness and Brigantine Fitness Center
Philly: Greg Long's Gym or Body World
Delaware: Total Fitness
Virginia: Gold's Gym, Tyson's Corner
West Virginia/Ohio: The Body Shop

Peace, G

C.Coronato
06-09-11, 5:24 pm
Shit P, we should def try to get an ABC going. When are you starting the trip?

P Diesel
06-12-11, 4:04 pm
Shit P, we should def try to get an ABC going. When are you starting the trip?

We are lookin at August 14th through the 21st... we will be ironing out the specifics in the coming weeks. How sick would it be to coordinate one of our stops with an ABC. im pumped bro...will be keeping you fellas posted.

P Diesel
06-12-11, 4:05 pm
Brooklyn: 5th Ave or Frenchie's
North Jerz: Diamond Gym
South Jerz: Jersey Shore Fitness and Brigantine Fitness Center
Philly: Greg Long's Gym or Body World
Virginia: Gold's Gym, Tyson's Corner
West Virginia/Ohio: The Body Shop

Peace, G

G,

my brother, much obliged for the welcomed input...thats what i was lookin for.

Big Al
06-12-11, 5:25 pm
You been there before I think...

P Diesel
06-12-11, 8:10 pm
You been there before I think...

haha yea i think i made my way in there a few times :)

GUNS
06-13-11, 4:48 am
I think you should hit up a few Planet Fitness'. Could you imagine the look on everyones faces.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 1:47 pm
I think you should hit up a few Planet Fitness'. Could you imagine the look on everyones faces.

cam u imagine that shit bro?! i mean if we even made it through the door haha

GUNS
06-13-11, 2:06 pm
Yeah, fuck that place! Have fun on your travels, I would love to be able to do something like this. I might when I retire next year.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 2:36 pm
Yeah, fuck that place! Have fun on your travels, I would love to be able to do something like this. I might when I retire next year.

hahaha fuck em all. u need to have shit to look forward to...its my new thing, no matter what is goin on in the short term...create sumthin long term to set ur sights on and it will carry u through and help u weather that storm no matter how big or small.

GUNS
06-13-11, 2:42 pm
hahaha fuck em all. u need to have shit to look forward to...its my new thing, no matter what is goin on in the short term...create sumthin long term to set ur sights on and it will carry u through and help u weather that storm no matter how big or small.

Yeah, i want to head up that way, maybe a road trip from south mississippi up to the Arnold in 2013, then head over to the U and Animal HQ and see if I can get in there and hit up a workout with the boys. If they allow that. And maybe up to a few other areas.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 6:49 pm
sum great input so far fellas...keep it coming! we arent finalizing for a few weeks yet.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 6:51 pm
C...i know u were asking about the start of the trip...we are looking at August 14th - August 21st...its a sunday to sunday. Its gna b fuckin nuts bro...i havnt looked forward to sumthin this much in a long time

Big Al
06-13-11, 8:38 pm
I dont think Rob and Dana have been there,we'd love to have you all.

P Diesel
06-13-11, 11:39 pm
I dont think Rob and Dana have been there,we'd love to have you all.

nah they havent..i tried to bring htem to the last ABC and the morning of i think one of their pitbulls bit Dana or sumthin haha so needless to say they didnt make it....they r stoked to make it down tho from what ive told them about the place.

C.Coronato
06-14-11, 2:00 pm
Awesome bro, i think we could certainly get something going!

naturalguy
06-14-11, 3:35 pm
Skiba's is a place you would love P and you met Henri, it's in Carteret NJ.

Also Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ. Lucky for us there are a lot of good gyms around here.

Shukin
06-14-11, 4:42 pm
We are lookin at August 14th through the 21st... we will be ironing out the specifics in the coming weeks. How sick would it be to coordinate one of our stops with an ABC. im pumped bro...will be keeping you fellas posted.

Keep us posted on this, I would love to join, on the east coast from July till the end of August.

P Diesel
06-14-11, 6:51 pm
Awesome bro, i think we could certainly get something going!

Once we figure out the stops i am gna let u know C...we should be finalizing very soon. i cant think of anything better

P Diesel
06-14-11, 6:53 pm
Skiba's is a place you would love P and you met Henri, it's in Carteret NJ.

Also Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ. Lucky for us there are a lot of good gyms around here.

I think i was at the Skiba's ABC...i missed the Apollon one tho... definately in the mix for one of our stops. Thanks for the feedback...always appreciated. and yea im gettin kinda jealous u fellas have outstanding gyms all close in proximity to u. u boys are centrally located for hardcore trainin...i may need to relocate

P Diesel
06-14-11, 6:54 pm
Keep us posted on this, I would love to join, on the east coast from July till the end of August.

glad to see theres some excitement goin for this...u guys will know when i do

Big Al
06-14-11, 9:14 pm
nah they havent..i tried to bring htem to the last ABC and the morning of i think one of their pitbulls bit Dana or sumthin haha so needless to say they didnt make it....they r stoked to make it down tho from what ive told them about the place.

Sissy,whats a lil dog bite got to do with missin a workout.LOL
You know I'v had my share of bites.

P Diesel
06-14-11, 10:32 pm
Sissy,whats a lil dog bite got to do with missin a workout.LOL
You know I'v had my share of bites.

from dogs and women im sure haha

P Diesel
06-16-11, 9:28 pm
Talkin to Dana Linn Bailey just now about the trip...her message to all of u was short and sweet but to the point...

"Dude, they better be ready to get fuckin rowdy!"

Nuff said haha

P, out...

P Diesel
06-19-11, 7:50 pm
Meetin w my boy ROb Bailey this week to get our plans together...STILL lookin for input fellas, if ur from any of the states we are travelin through and ur gym is a 'must train at' gym let us know...

P

P Diesel
06-22-11, 1:00 pm
Dates and locations posted within the next week or so...

P

P Diesel
06-27-11, 10:50 pm
Met with Roab and Dana Linn Bailey Thursday night...got it in on shoulders and had a conversation about our trip over a mountain of sushi. we have discussed making multiple stops on NY...Brooklyn, Bronx, etc... Its gettin exciting fellas. Make sure to keep an eye out for the dates so u can check out Flag Nor Fail and get in sum all out, world class training sessions and sum of the sickest hyms the East Coast has to offer. Prepare for the mayhem or find urself among teh wreckage.

P, out.....

P Diesel
07-01-11, 12:03 pm
i think we r decided on our NY gyms...we have diamond for one of our NJ stops(thats an obvious choice)...still lookin for a south jerz maybe and a little stuck on maryand...

lookin for sum feedback fellas go about a month and a half til the mayhem

thanks, P

BigAnt
07-01-11, 9:50 pm
You find any gyms in S. Jersey yet?

P Diesel
07-01-11, 10:08 pm
You find any gyms in S. Jersey yet?

Ant, havnt decided on a south jersey gym yet...any suggestions?

P Diesel
07-02-11, 2:05 pm
more importantly...whats up w maryland?? have heard nuthin really about any worthwhile spots down there. i refuse to believe theres nuthin in baltimore that is sick...impossible.let me know fellas, clock is tickin...

P

P Diesel
07-11-11, 11:49 am
FLAG NOR FAIL
Announcing the FLAG NOR FAIL NORTHEAST TOUR!!!! We need your help! watch the video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=KvTcqGY988Y

PS whats up w maryland....no baltimore love, im sure theres sumthin down there i ned to train at.

P

P Diesel
07-13-11, 12:59 am
so i remember sahing we wnated gyms that were Diamond Gym like...well why look any further then Diamond then. haha i guess im anouncing the obvious. Diamond Gym is definitely in for the tour. its shapin up to be one crazy week brothers...

P

P Diesel
08-10-11, 12:32 pm
FLAG NOR FAIL TOUR INFORMATION:

WWW.FLAGNORFAIL.COM

MONDAY AUG. 15: (QUADS/CALFS)

Bev Francis Gym

235 C Robbins Lane, Syosset, NY 11791

516-933-1111

http://www.bevfrancis.com

Time: 2-5pm

TUESDAY AUG. 16: (BACK)

Today’s Fitness Center: (Jose Raymond, Ron Harris)

27 Normac Road, Woburn, MA (off Olympia Ave., close to Rt126 and Rt93)

781-935-5355

http://www.todays-fitness.net/woburn/

WEDNESDAY AUG. 17: (SHOULDERS)

Gold’s Gym - New Haven: (Evan Centopani?)

31 Bernhard Road, North Haven, CT 06473

203-773-1578

THURSDAY AUG. 18: (HAMSTRINGS/CALFS)

Powerhouse Gym - Bronx:

1626 Bronxdale Avenue, Bronx, NY 10462 - 3302

718-518-8020

http://www.powerhousegymbx.com/main.html

*Recording Studio

Laying Tracks with Charlie Hustle

FRIDAY AUG. 19 : (CHEST)

Diamond Gym (Rodney Roller)

732 Irvington Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040

973-762-0828

http://diamondgym.pro/

Time: 12-3pm

Colosseum Gym (Boxing inspired workout with Sean Jones)

525 Irvington Ave, Newark, NJ 07106

973-416-8606

http://colosseumgymnj.com/

Time: 7-9pm

SATURDAY AUG.20: (ARMS)

Strong and Shapely Gym

150 Union Ave, East Rutherford, NJ 07073

201-896-1360

http://www.strong-and-shapely.com/

Time: 11:30-2:30pm

2011 NEW JERSEY STATE BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS

http://diamondgym.pro/nj-state

Finals: 6:30PM

Tickets: $40

SUNDAY AUG. 21: (WHATEVA we feel like doing)

World Gym

107 67th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842

410-524-1900

http://www.worldgym.com/index.php?page=localGym&gymId=1105&action=main&view=about

NOTES:

It is completely up to the gym owner as far as GUEST fees for the day!

Times may be subject to change – based on traveling and traffic, but we will do our best!

We will have limited edition FLAG NOR FAIL TOUR SHIRTS for sale at the gyms, that we will sell POST-workout, NOT during !!! Please help support our tour and travels!!! Thank you

COME MEET AND LIFT WITH THE FLAG NOR FAIL TEAM!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

C.Coronato
08-12-11, 10:57 am
Looks like a solid trip homie!

P Diesel
08-16-11, 9:59 pm
may be able to make it to the ABC at diamond on saturday... hope to see u there