Biggie973
06-07-11, 1:16 pm
Ingredients:
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 scoop soy protein powder
12 oz. Gatorade or any other sports drink
5 g arginine

Directions:
Place ingredients in a shaker cup & mix until thoroughly combined.

Nutrition Facts: Serves One
275 calories, 45 g protein, 25 g carbs, 0 g fat

Theonidus
06-07-11, 1:57 pm
Ingredients:
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 scoop soy protein powder
12 oz. Gatorade or any other sports drink
5 g arginine

Directions:
Place ingredients in a shaker cup & mix until thoroughly combined.

Nutrition Facts: Serves One
275 calories, 45 g protein, 25 g carbs, 0 g fat

What about adding 5g Glutamine?

C.Coronato
06-07-11, 2:04 pm
Sounds good bro!

What flavors you usin?

JasonG
06-07-11, 2:46 pm
Sounds good with a vanilla or unflavored maybe. Why the soy though?

Bruiser
06-07-11, 3:14 pm
What about adding 5g Glutamine?

Definitely. And some creatine.

B.S.
06-07-11, 3:35 pm
sounds good but i am anti soy, it doesnt sit well, ill replace it with my egg protein

Theonidus
06-07-11, 4:01 pm
Why the soy though?

This is also my question. Or maybe combine a scoop of whey and a scoop of caesin?
I'm not sure how these would work in the same shake.

Biggie973
06-08-11, 10:17 pm
Sounds good with a vanilla or unflavored maybe. Why the soy though?

Using Soy & Whey together will get you better muscle building results than consuming either alone.

Biggie973
06-08-11, 10:19 pm
Remember this shake is used when you wake up but if you wanna make this a post-workout shake, then add your supplements for recovery.

JasonG
06-09-11, 9:57 am
Using Soy & Whey together will get you better muscle building results than consuming either alone.

I've read soy can mess with hormone levels. Don't know how conclusive those studies are, but I'll pass for now.

Bruiser
06-09-11, 10:12 am
Remember this shake is used when you wake up but if you wanna make this a post-workout shake, then add your supplements for recovery.

I consider the supplements I take when I wake up as important as those I take PWO. Technically when you wake up you're body is almost as depleted as PWO. So why not take your "recovery supps" like glutamine and creatine first thing in the morning? Since I started doing that I've put on a lot of mass.

Biggie973
06-09-11, 11:37 am
I consider the supplements I take when I wake up as important as those I take PWO. Technically when you wake up you're body is almost as depleted as PWO. So why not take your "recovery supps" like glutamine and creatine first thing in the morning? Since I started doing that I've put on a lot of mass.

You can add whatever you want to the shake. I only put the shake out there. I like to hear other ppl's ideas too.

Bruiser
06-09-11, 2:21 pm
You can add whatever you want to the shake. I only put the shake out there. I like to hear other ppl's ideas too.

I know bro. I was just wondering if you ever tried using any of your PWO supps 1st thing in the A.M?

B.S.
06-09-11, 2:47 pm
I know bro. I was just wondering if you ever tried using any of your PWO supps 1st thing in the A.M?

i consider this mandatory
1st waking
atomic 7
glutamine
nitro

2nd as im cookin breakfast
whey
carbomax
cre mono
bcaa stack

then 8 uni liver with breakfast

Bruiser