PDA

View Full Version : The Competition and Trial of RAGE

OSUrookie
06-08-11, 8:53 pm
I've always busted my ass in the gym so I figured why not have some type of purpose. My school's gym was holding a 9 week fitness competition so I figured I'd do it and share the experience. First, a little bit about me. I'm 23 years old, 5'11", and have been working out since junior high (13yo). I started 9 weeks ago at 190lbs, 13% body fat, 19 reps @190, 45 leg presses in a minute @ 190, 29 sit ups in a minute and ran a mile in 7:35.
I bulked cleanly for the first 4 weeks using heavy weight and low reps. I then began gradually increasing the reps and lightening the calories. I was hitting the weights 4 days a week at first, then 5, and finally at the end 4 days of weights with 2 of cardio. I was using animal pump, SPmax and assault before workouts. I started w/ pump, my can ran out so I alternated between some SPmax and assault I had bought off a friend. I was using some BCAAs and creatine during my workout and whey protein after. Usually a protein blend before bed. My final 21 days i added animal stak to the mix to make sure my test levels we at max while cutting some weight.
After 9 rough weeks, my final testing was today. I took a risk and decided to try the RAGE sample i got in the mail a few weeks back. I was saving it for the perfect day. So I took a scoop of SPmax 75min before my testing to get focused and a shot of RAGE 20 min prior. The energy and endurance I had today was great(not to mention i had a ton of caffeine in my body lol). I finished at 184.6lbs, 8.5% body fat, 28 reps @ 185lbs, 55 leg presses in a min @ 185lbs, 39 sit ups in a min, and a mile in 6:23. Out of all the products i take/have tried, I always come back to Universal and am never disappointed with the results I get. Keep up the good work Universal.