PDA

View Full Version : Oahu - Hawaii Animals

Shukin
06-17-11, 8:54 pm
Open calling to all Animals living or vacationing on Oahu, big kauaiboy25 is looking to start a chapter, I am in for this, at the moment we are two, looking for others?
Give us a shout, lets get this thing going!

Respect,
Shukin

C.Coronato
06-20-11, 9:40 am
It would be awesome to get some things going out in HI! Get him posting in here, and does he train with anyone currently?

kauaiboy25
06-20-11, 3:46 pm
whats up C.Coronato . Shukin just gave me this link through my journey page. Im glad we can now start the ABC here in Oahu, HI. I do have a training partner. currently, he is in Japan with his GF and i will be telling him about our Forvm and new ABC chapter when he gets back. he will be a great member to have. Other than him, my brother and I train together whenever our busy schedule permits. I know he will be down to be in this. I will talk to him about it sometime today.

kauaiboy25
06-23-11, 7:54 pm
Update:

so, i talked to my brother and he's down. he actually has a forvm account so i told him to link up in here. My friend got back from Japan not too long ago and i spoke with him today. He's down as well. i told him to make an account here and link up...its slowly growing and im lookin forward to this kicking off.

kauaiboy25
06-23-11, 10:05 pm
aight, my friend just registered and is awaiting approval. his username is traininsane86. he'll be posting here as soon as he can

Shukin
06-24-11, 12:33 am
Nice work Bro, nice.

C.Coronato
06-27-11, 10:16 am
Awesome sounds great bro!

G Diesel
06-27-11, 10:39 am
Can't think of much better than an ABC chapter in Oahui... Training in paradise.

Peace, G

FITGYM
06-27-11, 12:28 pm
It would be awesome to visit Hawaii and be able to attend an ABC.....

Shukin
06-27-11, 3:13 pm
How cool to work it in to everyones schedule and have a massive BBQ after the abc. For now let's get the ball rolling with a few small gatherings and networking.

kauaiboy25
06-27-11, 7:52 pm
sounds good...gonna ask more friends about the ABC, i'm sure they're down for it too....

HIGA MONSTER
06-27-11, 11:43 pm
How cool to work it in to everyones schedule and have a massive BBQ after the abc. For now let's get the ball rolling with a few small gatherings and networking.

sounds good...gonna ask more friends about the ABC, i'm sure they're down for it too....
Brah, my family and I are going to be on O'ahu for Christmas.
We will definitely have to do an ABC while I am there. Lets keep that open.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
06-27-11, 11:44 pm
Can't think of much better than an ABC chapter in Oahui... Training in paradise.
Peace, G

It would be awesome to visit Hawaii and be able to attend an ABC.....
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Philly in Hawaii with HIGA MONSTER? Awww shit....

Aloha,
HIGA

kauaiboy25
06-28-11, 6:45 am
yes...lets deff. shoot for an ABC in Dec!

kauaiboy25
06-28-11, 6:51 am
attn admin: my training partner says he cant post in here to link up because he needs some kind of invite. his user name is traininsane86. im trying to find him in the search box, but nothing pops up. any ideas on whats going on?

C.Coronato
06-29-11, 12:45 pm
Did he get the link in his email to activate his account? If he is having problems still have him PM J-Dawg.

kauaiboy25
06-29-11, 3:18 pm
he did, and he activated and is able to sign in...i'll have him PM j-dawg if he still cant post. thanks

Paco
08-01-11, 2:30 am
Im in the big island I just got here a few weeks ago, were a lil far away but theirs one more animal in the islands now.

kauaiboy25
08-16-11, 1:04 am
Damn.. getting this thing started is harder than i thought...people who i've spoke to are interested, but still have not made accounts and posted here yet *sigh*

Shukin
08-16-11, 1:33 am
Damn.. getting this thing started is harder than i thought...people who i've spoke to are interested, but still have not made accounts and posted here yet *sigh*

anything worth while is hard work