PDA

View Full Version : Cutting and bulking...

Operator
06-18-11, 12:15 am
Hello Animals,
I have a few questions about Cutting and Bulking. What are they exactly? What do I do? How long do I do them? Etc, etc. Please do not make fun. The reason why I ask is because I only eat and eat and eat, as I was told to do for keeping muscle mass.

Thank you,
Operator.

kauaiboy25
06-18-11, 2:25 am
cutting is simply dropping BF% or weight. you normally increase protein intake and decrease carbs. you also want to get a good 30 mins of cardio a day. weight training can vary, HIIT or hig reps lower weight...

bulking is when you want to put on some mass to that frame of yours. eat a lot. lots of protein, good fats, and carbs. you can either do a clean bulk or dirty bulk. i'll leave that for u to research.

this is just a few things to get ya started. feel free to keep asking questions, but DO take the time to browse around the forvm. there is A LOT of good info around.

zubda345
06-18-11, 3:21 am
yeah X2 on the above post. one more thing to add. if u keep on eating and eating means u r bulking. but also u should keep a track of that diet u know.

BarbellManiac
06-18-11, 11:03 am
Don't just eat and eat, eat clean. Stay away from fast food or junk in general, and eat clean foods to help you pack on mass. Keep a training and diet log to monitor your overall calories, you can cheat here and there in the off season, but you still have to watch your diet. For cutting you basically eat the same clean foods in less amounts (well protein should be higher or same, carbs would be lower) and add cardio.

Operator
06-19-11, 1:07 am
ok, thanks a lot guys, really appreciate the posts and help. definately bulking.