PDA

View Full Version : Kuclo training!

Carrnage
06-19-11, 10:22 pm
Pretty cool vid of Steve Kuclo getting ready for battle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4l5MrBSdUk

Sucks he aint with Universal anymore, dude is a real life monster.

zubda345
06-20-11, 1:18 am
Pretty cool vid of Steve Kuclo getting ready for battle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4l5MrBSdUk

Sucks he aint with Universal anymore, dude is a real life monster.

Nice vid... And I see U r a big fan of Kulco.....

Back To Basics
06-20-11, 1:39 am
Kuclo is a beast ! It's hard to believe he's not a pro yet.

DEADn
06-20-11, 9:50 am
Steve seem to go from one style to another. I guess changing it up takes the boredom out of training?

I also find it amusing how bodybuilders seem to float from one nutritional company to another as far as sponsorships. Seems only a handful of bodybuilders actually stay with certain companies. U.N. seem to have its small group of guys who have stayed. Or at least U.N. wants to keep them.

conjugalburns
06-20-11, 10:05 am
Steve seem to go from one style to another. I guess changing it up takes the boredom out of training?

I also find it amusing how bodybuilders seem to float from one nutritional company to another as far as sponsorships. Seems only a handful of bodybuilders actually stay with certain companies. U.N. seem to have its small group of guys who have stayed. Or at least U.N. wants to keep them.

Maybe I just imagined that I read this because I can't find it, but I think he partly owns whatever up and coming supplement company he is with

Carrnage
06-20-11, 10:19 pm

Sticking to 1 training style every single day/week is pointless. Unless you literally see tremondous results then dont change it.