PDA

View Full Version : New Animal DVDs?

MRmichael.hooker
06-23-11, 6:23 am
Just wondering if animal was gonna do some new dvds @ some point or not. I mean,the series with Wrath they have are fantastic, and epic. I just was curious if they were going to do ones with House or OX. Anyone think this would be a cool idea, or bad one?

Universal Rep
06-23-11, 12:27 pm
Just wondering if animal was gonna do some new dvds @ some point or not. I mean,the series with Wrath they have are fantastic, and epic. I just was curious if they were going to do ones with House or OX. Anyone think this would be a cool idea, or bad one?

The world of youtube has altered the DVD landscape, IMHO. Instead of packaging a DVD, why not just upload Animal vids to the Animal youtube page? Or am I missin' something? You're talkin' about something ya can buy?

Mr. Dead
06-23-11, 12:29 pm
The world of youtube has altered the DVD landscape, IMHO. Instead of packaging a DVD, why not just upload Animal vids to the Animal youtube page? Or am I missin' something? You're talkin' about something ya can buy?

Sometimes, it's better/more enjoyable to watch on the television screen, than waiting for buffering, and watching on a tiny screen, with limited volume and picture quality...

Universal Rep
06-23-11, 12:32 pm
Sometimes, it's better/more enjoyable to watch on the television screen, than waiting for buffering, and watching on a tiny screen, with limited volume and picture quality...

Can't ya get hardware for that? Connecting ur TV to the interwebz?

Mr. Dead
06-23-11, 12:33 pm
Can't ya get hardware for that? Connecting ur TV to the interwebz?

But... What about the 15-20 minute time limit, some of those host sites have...??? Or constantly having to upgrade to the newest, latest and greatest Flash Player...??? I know there's times where it's just better to toss a disc in, and let it play... (Great way to pass time, during cardio, as well... Helps with the motivation factor...)

Universal Rep
06-23-11, 12:35 pm
But... What about the 15-20 minute time limit, some of those host sites have...???

I dunno... I ain't tech savvy. So if Corporate makes DVDs, people would buy 'em?

Mr. Dead
06-23-11, 12:36 pm
I dunno... I ain't tech savvy. So if Corporate makes DVDs, people would buy 'em?

I've got a decent collection of bodybuilding DVD's...

Bruiser
06-23-11, 1:37 pm
I've got all the Animal DVDs. I love popping one in the DVD player because it's just better quality than Youtube. I'd love to see them put out the House's Road to Olympia on DVD. I've watched it on Youtube, but the quality just sucked.

Cellardweller
06-23-11, 1:58 pm
I"ve bought a couple off BB.com. I'd get more. Nothing sets the whole Animal attitude more than actually watching Wrath throw down, except maybe actually watching in person.

Aggression
06-23-11, 2:28 pm
Personally, I haven't purchased a DVD in quite some time. I have my Wii hooked up with my main TV. It has full internet access, including YouTube where I can watch most videos in pretty decent quality. I also have a NetFlix app on my Wii which pretty much eliminates the need for DVDs and maybe even a cable service!

Bruiser
06-23-11, 2:34 pm
Personally, I haven't purchased a DVD in quite some time. I have my Wii hooked up with my main TV. It has full internet access, including YouTube where I can watch most videos in pretty decent quality. I also have a NetFlix app on my Wii which pretty much eliminates the need for DVDs and maybe even a cable service!

I've got a Wii with the netflix app too. It's hooked up online (obviously) but I can't get Youtube on it. How did you do that?

SuperFlexSteve
06-23-11, 2:37 pm
But... What about the 15-20 minute time limit, some of those host sites have...??? Or constantly having to upgrade to the newest, latest and greatest Flash Player...??? I know there's times where it's just better to toss a disc in, and let it play... (Great way to pass time, during cardio, as well... Helps with the motivation factor...)

You're making things seem way too complicated. You can rip videos off of YouTube's website and have a copy for yourself on your computer, then you can burn it to a 10cent DVD. YouTube also has 720 & 1080 options for better quality. DVD's are slowly being phased out with digital copies.

This^^

Aggression
06-23-11, 2:40 pm
I've got a Wii with the netflix app too. It's hooked up online (obviously) but I can't get Youtube on it. How did you do that?

I just go to the browser on the Wii. I think its called 'Opera' browser. You may have to download the web browser from the store (free). And then just type in YouTube.com and there you go.

Bruiser
06-23-11, 4:15 pm
I just go to the browser on the Wii. I think its called 'Opera' browser. You may have to download the web browser from the store (free). And then just type in YouTube.com and there you go.

Thanks a lot man! I'll give that a shot later today.

Jay
06-24-11, 7:06 pm
I agree I would like to see a new DVD set. Though as U Rep said, there is an abundance of Animal/Universal videos on youtube which I watch preworkout- sometimes as the DVD is playing in the background.

GUNS
06-26-11, 8:13 am
I hook my laptop up to the TV. HDMI! Great quality depending how you download it.