PDA

View Full Version : HRT = cutting?

Operator
06-23-11, 4:01 pm
Short and quick...is HRT also cut training? Cause a couple of guys have said on FORVM that they're also losing weight while training in HRT.

Mr. Dead
06-23-11, 4:03 pm
Short and quick...is HRT also cut training? Cause a couple of guys have said on FORVM that they're also losing weight while training in HRT.
It can be used during cutting or bulking... I've ran it during "Off-Season" and, currently, during Contest Prep... Diet and cardio are the key, in regards to weight loss/gain...

Gorilla.
06-23-11, 4:06 pm
It can be used during cutting or bulking... I've ran it during "Off-Season" and, currently, during Contest Prep... Diet and cardio are the key, in regards to weight loss/gain...

yo instead of making a new thread ill just ask it here

since i have no hack squat machine, is a hex bar squat very similar or close enough to use that in place of it? let me kno

Operator
06-23-11, 4:12 pm
so instead of diet and cardio = cutting, just eat properly but a lot to bulk?

Mr. Dead
06-23-11, 4:24 pm
yo instead of making a new thread ill just ask it here

since i have no hack squat machine, is a hex bar squat very similar or close enough to use that in place of it? let me kno

I would just do squats in the normal fashion, in that case (Rage always does squats and deadlifts, in a normal way, when training... Hack squats have a bit more of a safety failsafe, and my body doesn't let me do normal squats) Are you training solo, or with a partner...

so instead of diet and cardio = cutting, just eat properly but a lot to bulk?

That is actually the best way to do a bulk...

Gorilla.
06-23-11, 4:33 pm
I would just do squats in the normal fashion, in that case (Rage always does squats and deadlifts, in a normal way, when training... Hack squats have a bit more of a safety failsafe, and my body doesn't let me do normal squats) Are you training solo, or with a partner...

umm i usually lift alone, but i can always get a good spotter whenever i need to during my workouts which i will need to use.

and yah normal squats are not a problem for me i was just wondering if the hack squat had some significance that was needed in the routine, if not im fine doing the norm

zubda345
06-24-11, 1:19 am
umm i usually lift alone, but i can always get a good spotter whenever i need to during my workouts which i will need to use.

and yah normal squats are not a problem for me i was just wondering if the hack squat had some significance that was needed in the routine, if not im fine doing the norm

Hack Squats, ahhhhhh I remember something. when I saw the hack squat machine for the first time (when I went in another gym) I wanted to do that instead of squats so I load on 180lbs get on the machine lift if up... Go down.... And FUCK couldn't get up. U know Y? Cause the fucking machine was jammed! I would have injured my legs on that day.

Carrnage
06-24-11, 1:25 am
Hack Squats, ahhhhhh I remember something. when I saw the hack squat machine for the first time (when I went in another gym) I wanted to do that instead of squats so I load on 180lbs get on the machine lift if up... Go down.... And FUCK couldn't get up. U know Y? Cause the fucking machine was jammed! I would have injured my legs on that day.

No way? So you crawled out of the machine? Damn that must of hurt!

Gorilla.
06-24-11, 11:36 am

LOL

zubda345
06-24-11, 5:43 pm
No way? So you crawled out of the machine? Damn that must of hurt!

Yeah it did. I wasn't able to squat right on my next day.

LOL

No LOL bro it was OUCH! :P