PDA

View Full Version : HRT, + or - ?

Operator
06-24-11, 1:26 am
HRT, how's it workin for everyone?

You guys going off of the "Hell Raiser Training" section under "Training" ? Routines and exercises? Or are you making your "own" HRT? Just trying to figure out what to do. Because this week and next week im breaking from my usual training, then ill start HRT. Just any words of advice would surely be helpful.

Thank you.

MRmichael.hooker
06-24-11, 8:23 am
I think it depends on the individual if you like it or not. A lot of guys use it and have had good success with it, bulk or cut. Ive personally ran it as a whole program, and using bits and pieces of it. Some days i might do my normal routine, and throw in a hrt set here & there. Just depends. It brings a lot of intensity to the table

Aggression
06-24-11, 8:37 am
I've never run the program, but I did help out Rage during his seminar. I did an HRT set of dumbbell curls. After the set was over, my biceps were on fire.

dannynb
06-24-11, 9:38 am
I ran HRT and it is a very solid routine. You can get a hold of Rage and he can guide you through it. I will say you will get out of it what you put into it.

Operator
06-24-11, 12:18 pm
Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the help.

rev8ball
06-24-11, 12:22 pm
I've never run the program, but I did help out Rage during his seminar. I did an HRT set of dumbbell curls. After the set was over, my biceps were on fire.

Welcome to Hell..........

Mr. Dead
06-24-11, 1:18 pm
Welcome to Hell..........

Yep... I've run several courses of it, and have made great gains, each time... But, like others have said... You get, what you put into it...

Rage
06-24-11, 1:21 pm
I'm here if you would like more a one on one guide through the routine. It is a low volume, high intensity routine that requires at least a good couple years consistent training before attempting.