PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak

Operator
06-27-11, 11:25 pm
So, I read on the list of packs at the home page, that M-Stak is for when your basically plateaued. How do you know exactly when you are plateaued? Also, what is a good Pak for when you are bulking?

Jay
06-27-11, 11:56 pm
M stak is good for bulking. I've tried it before- liked it.

Appollonian
06-28-11, 11:47 am
So, I read on the list of packs at the home page, that M-Stak is for when your basically plateaued. How do you know exactly when you are plateaued? Also, what is a good Pak for when you are bulking?

I look at it like this: has one of your lifts been stuck at the same repsxweight for a weeks/months in a row? Or has your bodyweight ('good kind') gains hit a wall? I would call that a plateu; sure you could get by with more food, pre-workout supplements, etc, but the premise behind M-Stak is that it aides in nutrient partitioning, and is supposed to make it easier for your body to be geared to adding muscle instead of fat in a gaining cycle.

Every time I've tried it I've been pleased with the results.

Aggression
06-28-11, 11:56 am
Personally, I don't ever think you need a supplement to bust out of a plateau. A plateau is when someone starts to stall on their gains; whether its strength or weight gain. When that time comes, there's plenty of diet and/or training techniques one can do to bust out of it. Throwing M-stak in the mix is the icing on the cake.

Survivor831
06-28-11, 9:23 pm
Sometimes its as simple as adding another meal to your day or changing your training. To get stronger, you gradually add weight to the bar.To get bigger we eat more. If you want to be 250 pounds, you cant eat like you are 180.

Aggression
06-29-11, 8:25 am
If you want to be 250 pounds, you cant eat like you are 180.

Post of the year.

Theonidus
06-29-11, 10:50 am
Post of the year.

x2. Too many people in my gym don't seem to realize this.