PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts On Animal Pump

Shorts
06-29-11, 8:05 pm
Came to my Mind. Do you guys consider this a staple product? I have a bulk product of Creatine Monohydrate. and I feel as if though I can get a Pump w/o the Pump product. I maybe considering investing in a can of Flex instead of Pump. I only Use Pump 3x a week on Training days only. Plus My wrists get a bit sore now too from benching and presses. =/ and I'm starting to think about my joints and the long run.

Cascade
06-29-11, 8:54 pm
I've used it, but switched to Universal's Storm. Its more bang for your buck and I've responded well to its creatine blend. I got a really good pump with Animal Pump, especially with Rage, but financially I just cant make it work, especially when my split is 4 days a week.

Shorts
06-29-11, 9:07 pm
good stuff Yes. I'm switching it up. I take Mono on Off days 5grams and Substitute Pump Pre but I will be getting Shock Therapy (since I am Going to Cycle off Rage) I think ST contains 3-5 Grams of Creatine?? please correct me if so. then of Mono 5grams Postworkout. I will look into Storm. But i already have a container of Creatine Monohydrate which will last me a good time.

mritter3
06-29-11, 9:56 pm
to answer your initial question pump is a staple product, on off days you would just take out the stim (red) pill. flex is a great product for sure...dont expect to feel much from it til your a few weeks into it though...not saying its not beneficial because it has helped me a ton, but you really have to stick with it. creatine mono is great...i have been switching back and forth between shock and Rage and am very pleased with results.

MELTDOWN
07-03-11, 9:44 pm
I gotta call Pump (or Shock) sub staples, as I alternate between the 2. Main staples are Pak, NSC, Joint V, and Specialized Protein for Lean Mass. The come the "fillers" (Pump or ST and Storm) Beta Alanine, etc. All this of course, is behind a good food program (hate the word Diet btw)

ruiner_zer0
07-04-11, 5:34 pm
Animal Pump rules. I've taken a lot of pre-workout supplement before they didn't work for me like Animal Pump did. However, don't take it on non-training days. For two reason n again it's just my opinion:

1. You're wasting your money.
2. Tolerance issue so you might see decrease of stimulation.

I do 3 day split, so one can lasts 10 weeks for me and it's great value and quality. thumbs up. ;)

Jay
07-05-11, 4:19 am
Pump is a great pre-workout product, with a basic creatine/storm supp on off days. My joints suck too now-a-days so when im not using FLEX I use Joint-V.

MRmichael.hooker
07-05-11, 5:43 am
i mean if i had to choose between pump or flex, id grab flex, but because i consider flex a staple. Like stated above, pump is sortof a sub-staple. I think pump is a phenominal product, and works very very well. But if i HAD to choose, id grab flex because id rather have the joint protection than the stims/n.o benefits from pump (even though it has creatine in it, you said you're already taking a creating product)