PDA

View Full Version : This Man Needs To Be Stopped

Cascade
06-29-11, 9:58 pm
Came across this video on Reddit Fit. This is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwoQxaIeS2E

Sinister_TES
06-29-11, 10:55 pm
WTF was that

Cascade
06-30-11, 12:12 am
Apparently he's a football coach or something. The rest of the videos on his channel are insane. The form on any exercise I've seen him or his athletes do is awful.

Gorilla.
06-30-11, 12:17 am
LOL yah i can prolly do 1000 lbs doing a squat like that... went down 5 inches

BigChrisF
06-30-11, 2:10 am
To the basement!

zubda345
06-30-11, 3:06 am
ammm SHIT SQUATS! I bet if he goes more deep he's goona rip his ass lmao

Cstlfx
06-30-11, 3:14 am
Watch his "Christmas Classic meet" video and see how they fared after all that training. Something was up at that meet, not one judge or spotter gave a shit about those people.

If this was a spoof of sorts, it would be hilarious, however this is down right scary that they believe this is right. Its also an insult in other videos where he says he learned this from Louie Simmons and Dave Tate.

Sprint
06-30-11, 6:49 am
Just showed my mother that. She's not into the iron or anything and she goes

"He looks stupid"

zubda345
06-30-11, 7:35 am
Just showed my mother that. She's not into the iron or anything and she goes

"He looks stupid"

lol she would.

Sprint
06-30-11, 8:35 am
lol she would.

He does.

Sprint
06-30-11, 8:36 am
Somebody please put my mind at rest & confirm it's a spoof. I mean he must've watched the playback before putting it up.

MRmichael.hooker
06-30-11, 8:41 am
Somebody please put my mind at rest & confirm it's a spoof. I mean he must've watched the playback before putting it up.

no dude, i checked out the website on their youtube page. they have a damn forum and shit about how to powerlift

Sprint
06-30-11, 8:45 am
no dude, i checked out the website on their youtube page. they have a damn forum and shit about how to powerlift

When I checked earlier it said comments had been disabled (wonder why) so I voted with a big fat thumbs down.

That video needs a link to the Forvm to start undoing the damage.

Fucking terrifying.

Cascade
06-30-11, 10:18 am
When I checked earlier it said comments had been disabled (wonder why) so I voted with a big fat thumbs down.

That video needs a link to the Forvm to start undoing the damage.

Fucking terrifying.

Agreed. Need to do some Animal Outreach for these kids.

TigerAce01
06-30-11, 10:26 am
Watch his "Christmas Classic meet" video and see how they fared after all that training. Something was up at that meet, not one judge or spotter gave a shit about those people.

If this was a spoof of sorts, it would be hilarious, however this is down right scary that they believe this is right. Its also an insult in other videos where he says he learned this from Louie Simmons and Dave Tate.

But he DID learn it from them...he was the guy that got kicked out of every seminar because he told Dave and Louie he knew how to squat!!

He might have just been able to stay long enough for Dave to make fun of idiots before he critiqued them...

-Ace

HIGA MONSTER
06-30-11, 10:26 am
I got a hernia and shredded adductors just from watching.

Very sad that someone like that guy is teaching kids that way. And they look up to him.
HIGA MONSTER

Bruiser
06-30-11, 10:44 am
Just as bad is the Bench Session June 5 video.

zubda345
06-30-11, 12:01 pm
I got a hernia and shredded adductors just from watching.

Very sad that someone like that guy is teaching kids that way. And they look up to him.
HIGA MONSTER

Yes bro its sad... even sometimes I think that I am not squating right and I would come right away on u tube watch some pros again again and again until I do it right... These boys should be told how to really do things the right way...

Phil800101
06-30-11, 2:52 pm
Are you fucking kidding me? On top of everything else, I love how the spotters are hanging back, not moving to the sides after pulling the pins like they should, especially considering there already is a guy to the rear.

I'm with Higa, this is sad and frightening that he's teaching kids that this is correct. And like I said, on top of the bullshit form, the lackluster spotting as well.

Aggression
06-30-11, 3:07 pm
95% of people hit 'dislike'
Comments for this video (all his videos) has been disabled

I wonder if he originally allowed comments, only to disable them later based on all the negative feedback from people. Based on all the dislikes, any logical person would think something is wrong with how they're teaching.

A damn shame.

Nix0r
06-30-11, 3:27 pm
Just as bad is the Bench Session June 5 video.

Holy shit... Big D is in that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djb-eJ2HByY

Carrnage
06-30-11, 3:37 pm
Meathead coaching

Aggression
06-30-11, 4:30 pm
Holy shit... Big D is in that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djb-eJ2HByY

Wow. I'll have to ask him about this.

These kids are definitely based in NJ, because the one meet they did was run by Gene Rychlack (NJ based) and Big D is also hailing from Northern NJ.

Cascade
06-30-11, 9:13 pm
Agression,
Big D is our way in. Time to do Animal Outreach... sting style.

Aggression
07-01-11, 9:59 am
Agression,
Big D is our way in. Time to do Animal Outreach... sting style.

HaHa. Storm the compound and do it, guerrilla-style!

Bruiser
07-01-11, 10:11 am
HaHa. Storm the compound and do it, guerrilla-style!

Hahaha. You do that and I might just have to fly out to NJ to help out!

BamBam
07-01-11, 3:01 pm
This made me throw up all over my desk...

BB-

solomon_caine
07-02-11, 10:04 am
judging from how he looked, I could almost hear heaven's trumpets even before he plunged down for the squat. i have a spot for guys like that guy and the second I saw him there, i didn't bother playing through since I had an idea how bad it'll look. someone's gotta correct that man or everyone in that particular school is going to pay for it. that's inhuman.