PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Military Microsite

naturalguy
07-06-11, 10:35 am
Animal has always had a special relationship with the military. Animal donates money to several military charities and sends out thousands of free care packages to active military personnel stationed abroad.

If you are active military and have an APO/AFO address you can now request an official care package online.

Check out the new micro site:

www.animalpak.com/military

The exclusive military posters will be available soon and proceeds will go to a designated military charity.

smoothballer
07-06-11, 10:57 am
That's fucking awesome!

Mr. Dead
07-06-11, 11:06 am
Now that... Is truly AWESOME...!!!

Beach91
07-06-11, 11:13 am
Salute - Very well down, awesome way to give back to those who give so much

mritter3
07-06-11, 2:02 pm
I think that is amazing....Animal is def. a company that puts the needs of others before its own...and who better to give back to than the great men/women who sacrifice themselves each and every day to keep us safe...proud to be a part of this family. if there is anything that we can do to help, let us know...i know the mil. edition animal can gets a portion of its earnings back to the mil....i would like to see more of that available imo.

Beowulf
07-06-11, 5:28 pm
Awesome concept. The poster link doesn't work though.

Universal Rep
07-07-11, 8:39 am
Awesome concept. The poster link doesn't work though.

Poster ain't ready just yet. FYI, the poster will look just like a full page ad Corporate is runnin' to honor our service men and women... 100% of the sales of every military poster will go to a military charity, TBD...

I hear Corporate may also do a special military T where a portion of the proceeds go to a military charity... What do you all think?

Mr. Dead
07-07-11, 11:27 am
poster ain't ready just yet. Fyi, the poster will look just like a full page ad corporate is runnin' to honor our service men and women... 100% of the sales of every military poster will go to a military charity, tbd...

I hear corporate may also do a special military t where a portion of the proceeds go to a military charity... What do you all think?

Awesome...!!!

Beach91
07-07-11, 12:22 pm
Poster ain't ready just yet. FYI, the poster will look just like a full page ad Corporate is runnin' to honor our service men and women... 100% of the sales of every military poster will go to a military charity, TBD...

I hear Corporate may also do a special military T where a portion of the proceeds go to a military charity... What do you all think?

I think its a must!

mritter3
07-07-11, 12:24 pm

i think that would be great....probably buy more than one...great cause.

metfan
07-07-11, 12:27 pm
I posted this on BB.com, but I wish us Canadians could get in on this.

I know it is to help the US troops and Families, but I appreciate what they are doing for EVERYONE in the World, would like to show my support as well and get this cool Collectors item.

Beowulf
07-07-11, 2:24 pm

Thanks for the reply. My vote is for a military T.

Jay
07-07-11, 3:01 pm

I THINK. everything about this is purely awesome.

1983MEENMAN
07-07-11, 9:05 pm
If you do the military T's can you do multi colors so we can wear them with our uniforms, i.e. Tan, Olive, Brown and traditional Green? Thank you for your support we appreciate it.

BarbellManiac
07-07-11, 9:12 pm
This is one of the reasons animal is the best supplement company out there. Looks out for those who look out for our country.

mnmvilla2002
07-11-11, 6:39 am
Just want to say this is very cool. Thank you from South Iraq. Universal/Animal is awesome. I already order and got my Animal Pak/Military Can. The shirt is great.

USMCpowerhouse
07-17-11, 9:47 am
I am a Marine currently stationed in Okinawa Japan and recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan and I would just like to say thank you to the Animal family for supporting us men and women of the U.S. Military, it is greatly appreciated. Also, keep up the amazing work, Animal makes awesome products. I wouldn't think to use anything else.