PDA

View Full Version : Morning Crew

chrisco915
07-07-11, 9:25 am
This is a thread to check in during the morning hours and let us know how you are doing?

So good morning Morning Crew. How are things?

Bruiser
07-07-11, 9:31 am
Good, but feeling lazy today (even though I have no control over the situation). It was hot as hell last night, so the wife slept on the couch and she's still there. So I can't do my cardio yet. So I guess there's no better time to powerchug a pot of strong black coffee and hang with my Animals. How are you brother?

chrisco915
07-07-11, 9:36 am
Doing good Bruiser......we need to get some AC in your place man. LOL. What animals? The fury kind....or the munchkin' kind? :)

Bruiser
07-07-11, 9:46 am
Doing good Bruiser......we need to get some AC in your place man. LOL. What animals? The fury kind....or the munchkin' kind? :)

Hahaha, I was actually refering to the guys on here, but now that you mention it, it is a little difficult to type right now because I've got my 5 year old son curled up in my armpit! The morning cuddle with my son is my favorite part of any day! I would skip workouts to get to snuggle with my little guy. :)

chrisco915
07-07-11, 9:48 am
I am with you 100%......I have a 3 and 1/2 year old son and a 9 year old son.....and they liven up my whole day!!

chrisco915
07-08-11, 9:00 am
Happy Friday there Morning Crew.........how is you day going?

Bruiser
07-08-11, 9:02 am
Pretty good so far. I'm getting ready to do my cardio and then head to the chirporactor.

chrisco915
07-08-11, 9:03 am
Pretty good so far. I'm getting ready to do my cardio and then head to the chirporactor.

What is on tap for cardio?

Bruiser
07-08-11, 9:04 am
What is on tap for cardio?

I'll probably warm up with some Wii Fit and then do some HIIT sprints out in the yard.

chrisco915
07-08-11, 9:06 am
I'll probably warm up with some Wii Fit and then do some HIIT sprints out in the yard.

There is a good mix.......is the weather good for sprints?

Bruiser
07-08-11, 9:09 am
There is a good mix.......is the weather good for sprints?

It's only about 75 out right now. The humidity finally broke so it's not too bad. It's supposed to get bad out again tomorrow though.

chrisco915
07-08-11, 9:25 am
That does not sound too bad for sprinting weather wise though.

BarbellManiac
07-08-11, 9:53 am
Doing pretty decent, I think I'll go back to sleep soon. Very groggy.

chrisco915
07-08-11, 9:54 am
If I didn't have to be at work today....I would so be doing the same thing......rainy and gross out.....3 hours of sleep.......I could use a day sleeping for sure! :)

SailinScotty
07-08-11, 10:10 am
This is a cool idea Chrisco.

Morning ain't to bad. Just another day of work. Although looking forward to lunch as my fiance is picking me up and we are going to lunch. Going to have a big ol' bison burrito. Man they are delicous.

chrisco915
07-08-11, 10:30 am
^^^Killing me......Buffalo Burrito???? Soooooooooo jealous.

SailinScotty
07-09-11, 10:39 am
Chrisco don't be to jealous. They had some new cook and he didn't make it very good. Seemed like hardly any bison.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday morning and enjoys the weekend.

Bruiser
07-09-11, 10:42 am
Cardio is done for the day, now I get to do yardio. Mowing our 1/2 acre yard with a push mower when it's supposed to be over 90 (plus humidity) should burn some fat.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 7:23 am
How's everybody been doing? Busy as hell and twice as hot here. I'm waiting for this storm to blow through so I can go out to gym/garage to train chest today. But if my session is delayed today that's fine. We really need this storm, hopefully it will break this heatwave and get the temperature back down to double digits. Damm I miss 90 degrees...

Cranky
07-22-11, 7:36 am
Man, spent last night stacking bags of mulch, soil, and stone at work. Muggy as all hell. Took my Pak early in the night just so I wouldnt lose to much beating the hell out of myself. Still hit up the gym and pounded chest. Gonna sit in the kiddie pool this morn.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 7:42 am
Man, spent last night stacking bags of mulch, soil, and stone at work. Muggy as all hell. Took my Pak early in the night just so I wouldnt lose to much beating the hell out of myself. Still hit up the gym and pounded chest. Gonna sit in the kiddie pool this morn.

Hahaha, I was just telling Funky that I want to get a kiddie pool filled with blocks of ice. I think it would make a nice weight bench.... LOL Have a good day man. Keep cool.

Spastic_Koala
07-22-11, 10:33 am
Aside from my morning cardio, I've just been sitting at my desk in my office all day. I have a project presentation later this afternoon.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 11:41 am
Well the cardio and chest workout are done for the day. The storm that blew though here FINALLY broke the damn heat. It's about time.

SailinScotty
07-22-11, 1:47 pm
Got up early and get to be the support driver for my fiances team of 6. They are doing Ragnar which is a 190 mi run split between 12 ppl and goes for 24hrs. One group only had three people doing the whole thing.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 1:49 pm
Got up early and get to be the support driver for my fiances team of 6. They are doing Ragnar which is a 190 mi run split between 12 ppl and goes for 24hrs. One group only had three people doing the whole thing.

I forgot that was today bro. Good luck to everybody. I hope it's a safe and enjoyable time for all.

SailinScotty
07-22-11, 2:47 pm
I forgot that was today bro. Good luck to everybody. I hope it's a safe and enjoyable time for all.

Thanks brother. So far so good. Glad I'm just driving.

Bruiser
07-22-11, 3:09 pm
Thanks brother. So far so good. Glad I'm just driving.

Shit, I wouldn't want to drive 190 miles!! LOL

Bruiser
07-23-11, 7:32 am
Today calls for some cardio and maybe I'll knock out a quick chest day too. But then I gotta be ready by 11am to head to Madison to see BryanSmash in a PL meet. Then we're going to Labambas to get a superburrito (as big as my head). I've been craving this cheat meal all week!!!