PDA

View Full Version : a REAL Toronto ABC

Wycked
07-11-11, 4:57 pm
to make up for the lackluster ABC that was held in toronto after the toronto pro i'm currently in talks with the guys over @ extreme couture in toronto to hold a great ABC @ there very cool gym

i've trained at this gym many times and the atmosphere is pretty crazy with all the MMA goin on and just the look of the gym makes u feel inspired to lift.

i'm meeting with the manager mike next week and i'm gonna nail a date down as soon as possible

thinking of having a bench your bodyweight comp, and prehaps a 315 or 225 squat off so let me know if you guys have any other ideas..

gonna eat after too @ this kick ass place royal meats across the street when we're all done

G Diesel
07-11-11, 5:01 pm
Do it up Wycked... You guys have all the tools in place to have a sick ABC chapter. We'll support you with whatever you need.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
07-11-11, 5:04 pm
Sounds like an awesome time, in the making...!!!

naturalguy
07-11-11, 5:31 pm
Keep us updated as to the date, this could be big

C.Coronato
07-12-11, 1:47 pm
Looks good bro. You have the package, anything else you need, let me know, and ill get it out to you bro!

metfan
07-12-11, 2:19 pm
Well coming off an 8 month layoff due to back injury, doubt I could compete in any events but would love to just come down for the vibe and have a good time and meet a bunch of you guys.

Only been back a little over a month, but sounds awesome.

Wycked
07-12-11, 10:43 pm
Ya man I got a great feeling about this ABC please pass the word on and once I've nailed down the date I will let u guys know. Been recruiting local lifters and turned them onto animal. Any kid I see wearing an animal shirt I introduce myself to and get them onto the idea of creating a real animalpak community up here. Now all we need a REAL fuckin gym to train @ corporate gyms are everywhere up here. Thank god for couture. Corporate but still very true to their roots

Wycked
07-12-11, 10:54 pm
Well coming off an 8 month layoff due to back injury, doubt I could compete in any events but would love to just come down for the vibe and have a good time and meet a bunch of you guys.

Only been back a little over a month, but sounds awesome.

Ya bro just get your ass down to Toronto and hang out for the afternoon. Gonna be good times and good food

metfan
07-12-11, 11:07 pm
Ya bro just get your ass down to Toronto and hang out for the afternoon. Gonna be good times and good food

Will do for sure bro.

Sounds like an awesome time will be had. Thanks for spearheading this.

Mr. Dead
07-13-11, 1:05 pm
I got a brother, from another forum, that's waiting to get his registration finalized... And, he DEFINITELY wants to get in, on this...

Wycked
07-18-11, 2:46 pm
Going to be meeting with the manager of extreme couture this week and of another gym that may be more powerlifter friendly. Just need to get an idea of saturdays or sunday's people that want to attend would prefer. Please pass the message on and we will pick a weekend in early august to get this ABC done.

metfan
07-24-11, 9:44 pm
Any updates on this Wycked?

Hopefully your meetings went well and something can be arranged.

Wycked
07-29-11, 6:22 pm
Hey guys still trying to meet the manager @ extreme couture but honestly I found a wayyyy better gym this week called olympia muscle and fitness @ dixie and burnhamthrope.

I will approach them with the idea this monday when I go to do legs there. Place is awesome great atmosphere

Big Al
07-29-11, 7:31 pm
I wanna come play!!!

metfan
07-31-11, 8:19 am
Cool that is only 10 minutes from where I live.

Hopefully something can be arranged.