PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak, Rage & Pump Question...

John_Mora
07-12-11, 8:17 am
Sup brothers,

After my last freak show, i took the second place (that shit sucks), im ready to start bulking for 6 month and come back for the first place next year. I will try the new Animal Rage (Pills), but, i have a few questions for you brothers...

How can i take m-stak, rage and pump together?

Before it was m-stak 45min PreWo and Pump 30min PreWo, but how with Rage if is a PreWo too?
I was thinking M-Stak between my meal 1 and meal 3 (30 min before or after meal 2) and than Rage 45min PreWo and Pump 30min PreWo.

Here my stacks:

Pak
M-Stak
Rage
Pump
Nitro
Real Gains

Thank You

John

mritter3
07-12-11, 8:30 am
this is my suggestion....m stack with you pre workout meal, rage (pills) 30-45 mins pre workout depending on when it hits ya...and pump 20 mins pre workout....

i have heard some people feel those rage pills 30 mins some feel it 45 and some feel it in 20 so that is gonna depend on your timing with rage, i hear a lot of good things about the rage/pump combo....might have to hop on that train and give it a go.

Aggression
07-12-11, 8:37 am
This is how I ran that stack ..

M-stak: 9am (between meals 1 and 2, pulling out the red capsule)
Pump: 30min preWO (~530pm)
Rage: 10min preWO (550pm)

John_Mora
07-12-11, 10:56 am
Thank you brothers,

Im going to try both in different cycle and i let you know.

John

BarbellManiac
07-12-11, 12:33 pm
This is how I ran that stack ..

M-stak: 9am (between meals 1 and 2, pulling out the red capsule)
Pump: 30min preWO (~530pm)
Rage: 10min preWO (550pm)

Why do you take Rage 10 minutes prior? Does it kick in for you faster? Or do you warmup for like 15 minutes before starting the actual workout?

SailinScotty
07-13-11, 2:40 pm
Why do you take Rage 10 minutes prior? Does it kick in for you faster? Or do you warmup for like 15 minutes before starting the actual workout?

I can't answer for Aggression, but I take it before I warmup. I'm also just mixing the scoop of Rage in my mouth.