PDA

View Full Version : Olympia 2011... Oh yeah, it's here!

rev8ball
07-13-11, 12:31 pm
The O is two weeks earlier this year, Sept 15-18, so it's kinda hard to believe that it is only TWO months away! So, as the unofficial Sin City Ambassador, there is no time like now to get the ball rolling...

1. Who's all going?
2. Where ya staying?
3. Animal road trip, anyone?
4. National ABC: new location?

Be heard......

Mr. Dead
07-13-11, 12:32 pm
The O is two weeks earlier this year, Sept 15-18, so it's kinda hard to believe that it is only TWO months away! So, as the unofficial Sin City Ambassador, there is no time like now to get the ball rolling...

1. Who's all going?
2. Where ya staying?
3. Animal road trip, anyone?
4. National ABC: new location?

Be heard......

Heard a rumor... That there may be a UBC, this year...

HIGA MONSTER
07-14-11, 1:52 am
First.

HIGA MONSTER is coming.

Beach91
07-14-11, 10:10 am
I am there, highlight of my year, can't wait to see your new Gym digs Rev - maybe do an ABC and UBC - lets hit up all the alphabets

naturalguy
07-14-11, 11:25 am
You know I'll be there, my first order of business is hitting up In 'n Out then we can get to the bodybuilding stuff

rev8ball
07-14-11, 11:48 am
You know I'll be there, my first order of business is hitting up In 'n Out then we can get to the bodybuilding stuff

Oh ya - a couple of double doubles or maybe a 4x4, fries, and a choc shake.
But they've got some comp now, too.... we just got our first Steak n Shake.....

rev8ball
07-14-11, 11:50 am
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy

(your name here)

Mr. Dead
07-14-11, 11:54 am
Heard a rumor... That there may be a UBC, this year...

Rumor has been squashed... It will be an ABC...

rev8ball
07-14-11, 12:03 pm
Rumor has been squashed... It will be an ABC...

Like a freight train.......

C.Coronato
07-14-11, 12:16 pm

Im in. Still have not been there. Im making it a priority as i know my man Wycked and Aggression are in as well.

rev8ball
07-14-11, 12:38 pm
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression

(your name here)

Wycked
07-14-11, 5:49 pm
in and out burger will be dominated i may eat every meal i can there! be 350 @ the end of the weekend lol

rev8ball
07-14-11, 6:20 pm
Im in. Still have not been there. Im making it a priority as i know my man Wycked and Aggression are in as well.

in and out burger will be dominated i may eat every meal i can there! be 350 @ the end of the weekend lol

I think I'm gonna rent one of those big 12 passenger vans for you guys so my poor Ford Explorer doesn't feel so violated like last year....

Mr. Dead
07-14-11, 6:22 pm
I think I'm gonna rent one of those big 12 passenger vans for you guys so my poor Ford Explorer doesn't feel so violated like last year....

Large men, on high protein diets, in a small compacted space = recipe for disaster... *LOL* Hope the windows work...

Seath308
07-14-11, 8:38 pm
I will be there for sure! This will be my first time to the Mr.O!! Pretty excited!

Seath308
07-14-11, 8:39 pm
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2

(your name here)

Phil800101
07-15-11, 4:48 pm
While I love my Steak N' Shake, it has nothing on In N' Out Burger. One time I had someone bring me one home from Vegas in their carry-on. True story.

Wish I could be there this year...

rev8ball
07-15-11, 6:11 pm
While I love my Steak N' Shake, it has nothing on In N' Out Burger.

Truth.......

Sandman
07-15-11, 9:32 pm
I'm in for sure!

Bruiser
07-26-11, 2:32 pm
I wish! No way I can afford it though. Unless you guys are gonna run a "Free Trip To The Olympia" promo...

Universal Rep
07-26-11, 2:33 pm
I wish! No way I can afford it though. Unless you guys are gonna run a "Free Trip To The Olympia" promo...

That was done a few years ago for the Arnold Classic...

Bruiser
07-26-11, 2:37 pm
That was done a few years ago for the Arnold Classic...

Maybe it's time to revisit that idea then...

Mr. Dead
07-26-11, 2:37 pm
Anyone?

I wish... Maybe someday, I'll have the funds...

Beach91
07-26-11, 3:43 pm
I am flying up from Canada, should be there Friday for sure

rev8ball
07-26-11, 4:02 pm
I'm in for sure!

rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner

scals
07-26-11, 5:17 pm
Planning on it...

scals
07-26-11, 5:20 pm
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals

FITGYM
07-26-11, 9:55 pm
hoping to go. a few fit gym boys already got tix air n hotel staying at circus circus

leanbody
08-05-11, 6:29 pm
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals
leanbody

rev8ball
08-08-11, 4:53 pm
Pondering:
Doing my own version of an Animal road trip, maybe heading down to Venice Gold's..........

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 11:45 am

Dont forget our plans! We going no matter what haha.

jediweed
08-10-11, 12:19 pm
I'm in - don't miss this event!

Jediweed

rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals
leanbody

C.Coronato
08-12-11, 11:53 am
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals
leanbody
Jediweed

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-12-11, 12:19 pm
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals
leanbody
Jediweed
ChaseBrowning

yup.

Blake
08-13-11, 2:07 am
Not about to miss this, going to be an intern anyways. See you guys there

rev8ball
08-16-11, 10:54 am
Oh Shit - One Month to Go!

ghost
08-16-11, 11:35 am
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Beach91
naturalguy
C.Coronato
Wycked
Aggression
Seath242 + 2
TheDuner
scals
leanbody
Jediweed
ghost

of course im coming. duh..

rev8ball
08-16-11, 2:24 pm
Okay, planning on a BBQ at my place on Friday after the expo closes. My place is literally about 15 minutes from the Convention Center, and about 5 from the Orleans.

Anyone want to come hang out, let me know so I can get a head count for the food.......

ghost
08-16-11, 2:41 pm
Okay, planning on a BBQ at my place on Friday after the expo closes. My place is literally about 15 minutes from the Convention Center, and about 5 from the Orleans.

Anyone want to come hang out, let me know so I can get a head count for the food.......

yeah, ill be there haha. and im pretty sure you and the girls will be there, so there is 5 of us.

rev8ball
08-16-11, 2:43 pm
yeah, ill be there haha. and im pretty sure you and the girls will be there, so there is 5 of us.

You guys better be!.....lol
My brother (RhinoJoe) and his wife are supposed to be out here for the O, as well.....

ghost
08-16-11, 2:45 pm
You guys better be!.....lol
My brother (RhinoJoe) and his wife are supposed to be out here for the O, as well.....

well there's 8 of us.

leanbody
08-19-11, 3:13 am

Rev;
sounds like fun - will it be BBQ chicken breasts and brown rice? LOL I'll stop by the cage to say hi.

Your idea of a road trip to venice golds is a great one. That place has so much energy, you cant have a bad workout there! and 4 blocks from the beach! If I can, Ill come down from Oaktown.

J-Dawg
08-19-11, 8:51 am

If not for some previous obligations in LV, this would be awesome to attend rev!

rev8ball
08-19-11, 10:33 am
Rev;
sounds like fun - will it be BBQ chicken breasts and brown rice? LOL I'll stop by the cage to say hi.

Your idea of a road trip to venice golds is a great one. That place has so much energy, you cant have a bad workout there! and 4 blocks from the beach! If I can, Ill come down from Oaktown.

Um, yeah, chicken and rice.... well, at least the chicken...... and ribs, and steaks, and sausages, and......!!!!......lol

If not for some previous obligations in LV, this would be awesome to attend rev!

Understood, J. I'll eat an extra set of pork baby backs for you!

ghost
08-19-11, 3:51 pm
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

rev8ball
08-19-11, 4:47 pm
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

rev8ball
09-07-11, 2:26 pm
Okay, so the BBQ is set:

Friday, Sept 16, 7pm at my facility.
BYOB and BYOM (bring your own meat) and I'll grill it for you. Plus, we'll provide sides, etc.
Setting time aside for ya to kick back, eat, relax, and hang with your ANIMAL brothers, and not blow your budget.

Attendees list:
rev8ball
TheBaroness +2
Ghost
RhinoJoe +1

Sandman
09-07-11, 3:09 pm
Okay, so the BBQ is set:

BYOB and BYOM (bring your own meat) and I'll grill it for you. Plus, we'll provide sides, etc.
Setting time aside for ya to kick back, eat, relax, and hang with your ANIMAL brothers, and not blow your budget.

Attendees list:
rev8ball
TheBaroness +2
Ghost
RhinoJoe +1
TheDuner

rev8ball
09-08-11, 5:51 pm
One week, gentlemen, until all hell breaks loose!

Cascade
09-09-11, 2:07 pm
Okay, so the BBQ is set:

Attendees list:
rev8ball
TheBaroness +2
Ghost
RhinoJoe +1
TheDuner
Cascade

Nice. Kick back with a steak and some root beers.

J-Dawg
09-09-11, 2:16 pm
One week, gentlemen, until all hell breaks loose!

Can't wait rev!

ghost
09-09-11, 2:55 pm
booooom motha fuckas.

rev8ball
09-09-11, 4:28 pm
Nice. Kick back with a steak and some root beers.

Henry Weinhard's Root Beer = da bomb!!

Can't wait rev!

booooom motha fuckas.

X2, my twin brothas from different mothas!

naturalguy
09-12-11, 9:22 am
Leaving in two days................getting excited

J-Dawg
09-12-11, 9:30 am
Touching down in LV early Thursday morning. I'm looking forward to it.

Jay
09-12-11, 11:59 am
Im leaving tomorrow afternoon to spend some time out there before the cage. Gettin excited each day that goes by

Mr. Dead
09-12-11, 12:57 pm

*Marks calendar, for Thursday, as the date to start causing all kinds of mayhem...*

rev8ball
09-12-11, 1:01 pm

What time are you getting in? I'm picking up Higa Thursday morning to take him over to my facility before hitting In N Out and dropping him off at the hotel.

Im leaving tomorrow afternoon to spend some time out there before the cage. Gettin excited each day that goes by

Awesome. Let me know if you need anything while you're out here. I don't mind playing the unofficial Sin City ambassador!

Wycked
09-12-11, 11:22 pm
Anyone getting in around 130pm vegas time? Wanna share a cab or head straight to in and out lol!

HIGA MONSTER
09-12-11, 11:56 pm
HIGA and Ben Seath will be arriving at 11:30am.

Wycked
09-12-11, 11:59 pm
HIGA and Ben Seath will be arriving at 11:30am.

Meet u guys @ in and out? Lol. Leave some burgers for me though shit!!

kc campbell
09-12-11, 11:59 pm
Anyone getting in around 130pm vegas time? Wanna share a cab or head straight to in and out lol!

My brother and I should drive in around 1 and may be able to give you ride if we're in.

HIGA MONSTER
09-13-11, 9:32 am

My brother and I should drive in around 1 and may be able to give you ride if we're in.
What KC has failed to mention Big Mike is that he will pick you up in a hardtop Mazda Miata..so "may give you a ride" depends on how big his car is.

LMAO

HIGA MONSTER
09-13-11, 9:34 am
Meet u guys @ in and out? Lol. Leave some burgers for me though shit!!
Dude, that would be EPIC.

"Grindin' with Grant Episode #5" may be filmed this Thursday with me, Wycked, Seath and rev8ball. The world will shift when we enter that In & Out Burger...

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
09-13-11, 10:12 am
Dude, that would be EPIC.

"Grindin' with Grant Episode #5" may be filmed this Thursday with me, Wycked, Seath and rev8ball. The world will shift when we enter that In & Out Burger...

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

This was a prophecy out of the Bible about the end of the world, isn't it?
"And it came to pass the ANIMALs stormedeth the burgers of In N Out, consuming everything in their path, shaking the ground with their steps, and scareth the children of the earth with their stomach growls!"

Bruiser
09-13-11, 10:29 am
For us poor bastards that can't make it, is there a website that has a live feed for Olympia coverage?

rev8ball
09-13-11, 10:33 am
For us poor bastards that can't make it, is there a website that has a live feed for Olympia coverage?

I think they'll be running it on their Facebook page.

HIGA MONSTER
09-13-11, 10:35 am
By the way, I just opened up my box with my shirts that we are using in the Cage....

THAT SHIT IS DOPE.

Way till all you guys see this shirt. Its ridonkculous.
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
09-13-11, 10:36 am
By the way, I just opened up my box with my shirts that we are using in the Cage....

THAT SHIT IS DOPE.

HIGA MONSTER

Sweet. Anxiously looking forward to getting mine today!

Mr. Dead
09-13-11, 11:25 am

THAT SHIT IS DOPE.

HIGA MONSTER

*Very jelly, already...*

kc campbell
09-13-11, 11:40 am
What KC has failed to mention Big Mike is that he will pick you up in a hardtop Mazda Miata..so "may give you a ride" depends on how big his car is.

LMAO

Hey Higa I upgraded to a Mini Cooper, it has plenty of room for you guys!

rev8ball
09-13-11, 11:50 am
Hey Higa I upgraded to a Mini Cooper, it has plenty of room for you guys!

I would have had my Hummer, but since I'll be coming from the office, I'm gonna be cramming them into my Explorer. But after that fiasco last year with me, J-dawg, NG, Nick Winters, Ghost, Big Al and G all stuffed in there, I have noooooo worries!

kc campbell
09-13-11, 12:02 pm
I would have had my Hummer, but since I'll be coming from the office, I'm gonna be cramming them into my Explorer. But after that fiasco last year with me, J-dawg, NG, Nick Winters, Ghost, Big Al and G all stuffed in there, I have noooooo worries!

Tried to talk my mom into letting me take her sequioa or my dads suburban and they weren't down so we'll be cruising in my 99 Mercury Sable that Higa loves so much hah

Wycked
09-14-11, 3:18 am
Just got my stuff for the cage in the mail today too! I agree with higa. Very cool stuff. I'm feeling the buttom up work shirts

Kowboy
09-14-11, 10:26 am
Does anyone know if the Olympia will be on TV at all this year? I checked ATT Uverse but couldnt find anything.

Mr. Dead
09-14-11, 11:41 am
Does anyone know if the Olympia will be on TV at all this year? I checked ATT Uverse but couldnt find anything.

If I remember, correctly... bb.com will be webcasting it...

Kowboy
09-14-11, 11:51 am
Even better, I wont have to fight for the TV then. Thanks

J-Dawg
09-14-11, 12:05 pm

B, it will be up here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37013-The-Cage-Live-Webcam

kc campbell
09-14-11, 2:47 pm
Bags and supps packed.
Stocked up on discounted protein bars.
Tires rotated and oil changed.
Full tank of gas.
New tunes on the iPod.

Is it 7am Thursday yet?

LET'S GO!

Cascade
09-14-11, 5:30 pm
Bags and supps packed.
Stocked up on discounted protein bars.
Tires rotated and oil changed.
Full tank of gas.
New tunes on the iPod.

Is it 7am Thursday yet?

LET'S GO!

Doing all of this as we speak. Packing supps is such a pain in the ass.

Big Byrd
09-14-11, 7:05 pm
Doing all of this as we speak. Packing supps is such a pain in the ass.

the packs make it easy! pro in a ziplock and im good. its the food thats a pain... never do well traveling on a diet. dont know how the pros do it... such a hassle. I need me a good woman! Well i do have a great one... she just doent live close

rev8ball
09-14-11, 7:26 pm
Ah, the benefit of living in the same city that the show is being held in.......

Enforcer
09-14-11, 9:12 pm
Wish I could be there, looking forward to checkin out all of the pics. Got a wedding to attend over the weekend so I wont be able to check out the live feed, so take alot of great pics

B.S.
09-14-11, 11:27 pm

bb feeds it link will be on there home page