07-13-11, 10:24 pm
Meal 1: animal nitro, 30 mins later protein shake
Meal 2: 6 eggs, small bowl of oatmeal
Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, salad, 2 eggs
Meal 4: 2 cans tuna
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts, salad, 2 eggs
Meal 6: 2 cans tuna

For PWO I have animal nitro, with torrent, 30 mins later a protein shake

I really dont want to shrink, I enjoy my mass, I am 200 lbs now with maybe 10-14 percent bodyfat. Will I get really small on this diet?

dannynb
07-13-11, 11:45 pm

I really dont want to shrink, I enjoy my mass, I am 200 lbs now with maybe 10-14 percent bodyfat. Will I get really small on this diet?
This diet really needs a lot of improvement. I will post up tomorrow I just gotta get to bed right now.

Sean_Warrior
07-14-11, 5:07 am
I dont think its that bad buddy, Just dont start this low on carbs.

Just pop 1/2 a cup of brown or a sweet potato in a couple of meals then taper it off if need be later on. Maybe drop some cottage cheese or a casien shake a night perhaps thats a always a safe bet.

You've got to leave yourself enough things to get rid so you can make changes to encourage things along toward the end or you'll end up feeling sluggish an shitty if you start too low

MRmichael.hooker
07-14-11, 5:38 am

Danny will have some good suggestions for you, always does when it comes to eating. My suggestions would be raise your carbs & fats, BIG time. Your sitting at like, 30g of carbs (not including torrent) and fats are real low too. If you enjoy your mass, you really need to add carbs and fats. Id start out with a much higher base. If you arent losing, lower carbs a lil bit. If you still arent losing, maybe bump up cardio a lil. I always like to start cardio around 20mins, 4x a week, and a higher carb diet. If i am not seeing results, ill lower carbs a lil bit, around 30 or so. If i dont see results, ill bump cardio to either 25mins 4x, or 20mins 5 times. Just add cardio little by little, and lower macros little by little. Let the diet take care of bodyfat, not a shit ton of cardio. Preserving mass being your goal, id highly suggest getting a count of your macros so you have a good starting point. If you start dropping alot with your diet above, 1-muscle will go with it, no questions asked. 2-you have nothing to take out if you stop seeing results. My diet started with around 350g pro, 211g carbs, 72g fat. After a few weeks when results started slowing down, dropped carbs a lil. Then after 2 weeks, results started slowing again,so bumped up cardio. Now, results again started slowing down, so carbs are lower. Fats & protein have stayed about the same, and ive never looked fuller in my life.

dannynb
07-14-11, 11:26 am
20-30 minutes cardio on empty stomach

Meal 1: 2-3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup mixed berries

Meal 2: 8oz chicken breast
4oz sweet potato
1 cup broccoli

Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast
2 cups baby spinach (oil/vinaigrette)

1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 8oz protein
1 cup asparagus

1 cup asparagus

PWO I recommend the Nitro and just 2 scoops of whey or actually, hit up the Nitro and then 20 minutes later hit up a solid meal.

This gives you a chance to play with your carbs so you don't lose much muscle. Puts you at about 75g of carbs a day, not including your veggies. I don't like dropping you that low already but you can adjust accordingly.

C.Coronato
07-14-11, 12:20 pm
I like the way danny has changed it up, he knows what is up.

What are your specific goals?

Aggression
07-14-11, 1:19 pm
I like the way danny has changed it up, he knows what is up.

x2. I started dieting around the 210lb mark. My carb intake was much closer to danny's than it was to yours. You can't drop the carbs that quick; you'll lose too much weight and muscle too fast. Dieting down is a slow process. Changes are made week to week, not all at once. If you were to run your diet, you'd have no where to go from there except to eliminate the oatmeal, but then you'd be on KETO.

Joe J
07-14-11, 5:53 pm
Danny layed it out for you... now follow it religiously... lets get ripped!

g_mau18
07-15-11, 6:33 am
Thanks everyone for your input, I just got omega in the mail today so I guess im good for fats? Anyways Im gunna try to follow that diet, I think i understand now, just lower my carbs little by little and watch the results carefully. Its kinda hard, the chow hall is my only option and they have horrible carb choices!! The best carb choices are regular baked potatos! but i guess itll have to do. As for my goals, well im already pretty big and lean, i mean i got all the seperation in, I just want to see what im truly capable of looking like for this last month of summer. Thanks again!

Aggression
07-15-11, 8:44 am
Baked potatoes are perfect, bro. It doesn't have to be sweet potatoes. I know people, including myself, who have dieted down and competed using white rice and baked potatoes.

MRmichael.hooker
07-15-11, 8:54 am
Baked potatoes are perfect, bro. It doesn't have to be sweet potatoes. I know people, including myself, who have dieted down and competed using white rice and baked potatoes.

white rice user--> right here. never felt this good while dieting

dannynb
07-15-11, 10:20 am

I've actually had to switch to mostly white rice and redskin potatoes because my metabolism is so fast....actually fuller and harder.

PORTERHOUSE
07-15-11, 10:55 am

Thats all going to depend on your metabolism and how well your body handles insulin... I definitely couldn't do it, I hardly eat white rice and potatoes when I'm gaining. There are definitely some dudes out there can can handle that shit too though, its different for everybody.