PDA

View Full Version : Rage Slaughtermelon: First time user review

yakuzastyle
07-18-11, 2:07 pm
Received my promo tub of Rage Sluaghtermelon on Friday and was very EXCITED! THANKS AGAIN, ANIMAL! Ended up using it on Friday and Sunday. Took only half a scoop, which is recommended on the label until you build up your tolerance to the product.

What I experienced...within 15-20 minutes of consuming half a scoop my alertness spiked up a few notches.

TASTE: It's not sweet tasting. Taste more like the rind of a watermelon.

During my training session...
ENERGY: I felt more alive. I guess you can say energizied.
FOCUS: Concentration levels was at a high point.
INTENSITY: Definitely had high levels of endurance felt like I could have kept going for another 2 hours. Performance wise I felt I performed better with Rage than without it. Not sure if it cuz I was just so siked up on taking this stuff.
INSANITY: Fell short on the insanity. Didn't feel any stronger/strength, but the energy, focus, and intensity was all there.

Another good thing about Rage was I felt no crash afterwards.

Wonder what 1 scoop will do. Will update this review in a week, when I start taking 1 full scoop.

Loomis
07-18-11, 2:13 pm
nice, rage is a great product. your going to love it.

Universal Rep
07-18-11, 2:32 pm
Received my promo tub of Rage Sluaghtermelon on Friday and was very EXCITED! THANKS AGAIN, ANIMAL! Ended up using it on Friday and Sunday. Took only half a scoop, which is recommended on the label until you build up your tolerance to the product.

What I experienced...within 15-20 minutes of consuming half a scoop my alertness spiked up a few notches.

TASTE: It's not sweet tasting. Taste more like the rind of a watermelon.

During my training session...
ENERGY: I felt more alive. I guess you can say energizied.
FOCUS: Concentration levels was at a high point.
INTENSITY: Definitely had high levels of endurance felt like I could have kept going for another 2 hours. Performance wise I felt I performed better with Rage than without it. Not sure if it cuz I was just so siked up on taking this stuff.
INSANITY: Fell short on the insanity. Didn't feel any stronger/strength, but the energy, focus, and intensity was all there.

Another good thing about Rage was I felt no crash afterwards.

Wonder what 1 scoop will do. Will update this review in a week, when I start taking 1 full scoop.

1/2 a scoop is a great way to start into Rage...

I happen to like the new Slaughtermelon. Much better than the original Orange Juiced flava. Due to the compounds inherent to the product, it ain't every gonna be super sweet. Never had rind, so I can't comment, haha.

yakuzastyle
07-18-11, 2:50 pm
1/2 a scoop is a great way to start into Rage...

I happen to like the new Slaughtermelon. Much better than the original Orange Juiced flava. Due to the compounds inherent to the product, it ain't every gonna be super sweet. Never had rind, so I can't comment, haha.

Never tried the Orange Juiced, but will take your word for it. I might have went a little to far when I said the rind of the watermelon...taste more like the white part of the watermemlon, which I have no problem with :)

G Diesel
07-18-11, 3:27 pm
Pretty fucking impressive on a half a scoop bro... Look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
07-18-11, 3:38 pm
Thanks for your feedback yakuzastyle. Looking forward to hearing how it continues to perform for you.

mritter3
07-18-11, 4:03 pm
yakuzastyle...thanks for the review man...cant wait to try mine when it arrives...just wait til you are doing 1 scoop...gonna blow your mind bro...looking forward to comparing it to the orange juiced

yakuzastyle
07-20-11, 11:49 am
is rage less effective on a full stomach or am i ready for a full scoop? i know on the label of some pwo products states to take on empty stomach, but the rage label does not.

finished dinner at 7
shot of rage at 7:30
gym at 8

i ask because i didn't feel the same lvls of energy or intensity as i did the first two days.

Universal Rep
07-20-11, 11:58 am
is rage less effective on a full stomach or am i ready for a full scoop? i know on the label of some pwo products states to take on empty stomach, but the rage label does not.

finished dinner at 7
gym at 8

i ask because i didn't feel the same lvls of energy or intensity as i did the first two days.

What and how much is in ur stomach can def impact the potency of Rage. In general, the more you eat and the closer to the dosing of Rage, the less potent the Rage will be...

G Diesel
07-20-11, 12:16 pm

finished dinner at 7
gym at 8

I try to give about 75-90 mins between finishing my whole food meal and taking Rage before training.

With preworkout supps, timing is critical.

Peace, G

yakuzastyle
07-22-11, 9:38 am
What and how much is in ur stomach can def impact the potency of Rage. In general, the more you eat and the closer to the dosing of Rage, the less potent the Rage will be...

Got it!

J-Dawg
07-22-11, 9:42 am
I try to give about 75-90 mins between finishing my whole food meal and taking Rage before training.

Peace, G

Definitely a good call. I shoot for about the same. Some days I even slam some Rage back before I eat so that it's in my system before the food hits.

yakuzastyle
07-22-11, 9:42 am

Peace, G

Took your advice G, waited 90 min after dinner before I took a shot of Rage and it kicked in great. Just like the first couple of times, where I took it on pretty much an empty stomach. Thxs.

yakuzastyle
07-22-11, 9:45 am
Some days I even slam some Rage back before I eat so that it's in my system before the food hits.

Interesting. Do you still get the full potential this way?

J-Dawg
07-22-11, 9:50 am
Interesting. Do you still get the full potential this way?

I still feel the full effects of Rage when I do it this way. When I'm at work, I take Rage at around 12:50pm, eat a small pre-workout meal at 1pm and I'm ready to go for my 2pm workout.

Other days, I'll have a meal 2 hours before the workout, and then bang back some Rage 30 min before the workout.

I found both to be about equally effective. I can feel the strong effects of Rage for upwards of 3 hours after taking before it slowly wears down.

yakuzastyle
08-03-11, 10:09 am
So last week I started to take a full dose of Rage and I've been getting headaches since. Twice, the headaches occurred durring my training session, while doing a pressing movement, it felt like a vessel in my head popped. Any ideas?

BOOGIE
08-25-11, 10:25 pm
So I just started my first tub of Rage yesterday and today and all I can say is HELL YEA!!!!!

I did arms today and I had the sickest pump from my second warmup set all the way through
and even when I got home and they are still a bit pumped sitting here typing and I finished two
hours ago!!!

My review so far is that this stuff WORKS PERIOD!!!

I def felt more focused and ready for war and I pushed clear till the end and did not fade!!!

My stack for now is PAK, PUMP,RAGE, and REAL GAINS and its great, seeing some big improvements!!!
I will report back at a later date to report on long term results! I also have my prewo shake about 60-75
before gym then I take PUMP at 30 min out, and RAGE at 15 min out and felt it kick in after 15-20 min!!!

BOOGIE
08-27-11, 5:11 pm
So I had my third workout today including Rage Slaughtermelon and it is AMAZING!!!

It was back day for me and I had a great workout ,GREAT pump and GREAT ENERGY!!!

Headphones went in and went to work!
Deads-2 warmup sets, 4 working sets working up to 355 for 5reps
Pulldowns-3 sets working up to 210 on stack for 8
Ol school Tbar rows- 3 sets working up to 205 and barbell w drop set following
Pullovers- 3 sets w burnout at end
Bent over rows -3 drop sets and I was NUKED!!!

I am 5'10 about 195 right now around 12%bf and GROWING!!! THANK YOU ANIMAL!!!

Jay
08-28-11, 1:32 am
Glad to see you guys are liking the rage in Rage. I have experienced headaches before- not with rage. I attributed it to caffeine and or poor water intake , or sleep issues.