PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cage

J-ROCK
03-06-07, 12:34 am
Just checking in here, I'm J-ROCK and I'm a powerlifter but do better in the bench than anything. Just saying hey to everyone I met and everyone I worked with this past weekend in The Cage. I had a blast and I hope to do it again, hopefully I'll do a little better next time. Talk to everyone soon.

J-ROCK

speedster00
03-06-07, 12:36 am
I stood at the cage 90 minutes and watched you lift. Your a true animal. 600+ raw bench....amazing. Good luck to you. See you around.

BigAnt
03-06-07, 12:40 am
Just checking in here, I'm Jeremy or J-ROCK and I'm a powerlifter but do better in the bench than anything. Just saying hey to everyone I met and everyone I worked with this past weekend. I had a blast and I hope to do it again, hopefully I'll do a little better next time. Talk to everyone soon.

J-ROCK

DO BETTER?

YOU DID VERY GOOD!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU THERE!

doomsdaylover
03-06-07, 12:40 am
Jesus God. 600+ bench? Are you massive or what?

Reacher34
03-06-07, 1:01 am
J-Rock!!!! Way to hold it down bro! That lift was insane. And to those of you who dont know, this guy isn't your typical monster-bencher. He's somewhere around 242lbs and looks like a freak. Like an off season bodybuilder. Keep working hard man, you're gonna keep breakin that record!

Anderson33
03-07-07, 10:58 am
I was up there too and did the curling challenge. I did 85 pounds 22 times.... i didn't think that was bad for a 18 year old kid at 150 pounds.

J-Dawg
03-07-07, 1:26 pm
Just checking in here, I'm J-ROCK and I'm a powerlifter but do better in the bench than anything. Just saying hey to everyone I met and everyone I worked with this past weekend in The Cage. I had a blast and I hope to do it again, hopefully I'll do a little better next time. Talk to everyone soon.

J-ROCK

It was great to have you there J-Rock. To see someone bench a raw 635 lb. @ 242lb. was absolutely amazing. Hat's off to you bro.

Mr.Totality
03-07-07, 2:13 pm
at 240lbs? holy moses. that is impressive as hell

Hennessy123
03-07-07, 2:13 pm
Dude ur A friggan monster i couldnt stop watching you at the cage!

J-ROCK
03-07-07, 2:26 pm
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Shows like this are always fun but I had the most fun so far out of any of them in the cage. The guys of AnimalPak are cool as hell, not to mention freaks of nature and the ladies are the nicest you'll ever meet as well as some of the most beautiful. The crowd was insane as well, made me want to keep going and do another workout almost. I just hope I get the chance to do it again and hopefully I'll be a little bit more satisfied with what happens.

Anderson, good job bro, what day did you curl? I loaded and spotted I think all of the rep contests except one right before I benched so I'm sure I saw you.

All in all, the cage rocked the Arnold. I've had good workouts so far this week and look forward to doing it again.

J-ROCK

Universal Rep
03-07-07, 3:00 pm
Wasn't at the show bro, but I heard your lift was amazing... Awesome work J...

J-ROCK
03-07-07, 11:33 pm
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. It was definitely one of the best weekends ever. Everyone that was with AnimalPak was awesome as hell especially Jess, and I loved working there. We had an hour for lunch each day and I didn't take one the last two days because I didn't want to leave. I ate my weight in protein bars though which made for a pleasant plane ride back...

J-ROCK

Fury317
03-07-07, 11:46 pm
Ya J-Rock your lift was sick man...got me so pumped i just wanted to fuckin pound out some reps myself. obviously not even close to 600+ lol. Keep up the good work man, you are truly inspiring.

hjayss
03-09-07, 3:36 am
I guess you are the carbs of the animal crew hold all the sh&* together ha ha good to have you aboard mos def.

Gunny Green
03-09-07, 10:47 am
I enjoyed the cage this year. It was my first time out. All the peeps in there were class acts. I got to see my best friend Sgt Rock get medieval on 750 pounds of iron. I got to see "The Wrath" McGrath, who dreams of having gunz the size of mine (just kidding Frank). The Metrosexual Brothers had me rollin' with laughter, you guyz are cool as hell. I will have the "baby green" salad next year. Jess is the bomb. Beauty and Brains in one package. Andy and Al are some big human beings. Hell, they probably should not be classified as such....THEY ARE ANIMALS. Vinny is the shizzle my nizzles!!! Joe....freakin FREAK!!! I need traps like JOE. Jeremy and Sam...my bros for life!! All the ladies in the cage......HOT HOT HOT!!!!! See you guyz next year.

Semper Fi!!!!
The Gunny

Gunny Green
03-09-07, 10:49 am
Oorah!!!!

Mmakara
03-09-07, 11:12 am
Jeremy, I've been hearin some impressive stories about you for the past year but seeing you in person at the cage is a whole new deal my man. That was some sick lifting man and I wish you nothing but the best

willwrnsk
03-09-07, 12:50 pm
I all I can say is that the cage was unbelievable again this year. By far my favorite booth at the expo. Keep working hard everybody

Big Al
03-09-07, 2:39 pm
J-Rock,you the man.....This guy just stays calm,walks over to the bench and bangs out 600,635 and just missed 675.You got to remember that this is after two days of not eating well and standing on your feet all day loading and unloading weights.
Big props to you J-Rock!!

J-ROCK
03-21-07, 1:36 am
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

J-ROCK

Toni69
03-21-07, 5:24 am
But I knew you rock anyway...everyone posting about your amazing lift was just bonus!