PDA

View Full Version : Slaughtermelon review!

mritter3
07-20-11, 4:11 pm
I have used slaughtermelon for 3 workouts now....gotta say i like it a lot better than the orange juiced 1.0 version. the flavor tastes great...no after taste what so ever, still gives me that edge that i like in the gym...after 15 mins or so after ingesting it i start to get the extreme focus like i got adrenaline coursing thru my veins. its potent dont get me wrong, but i like the fact that im not all jittery and shit for 20 mins and its gone...it pushes me thru my entire workout. I have not tried the 2.0 version but i have my doubts that any flavor could be as good as slaughtermelon, you guys nailed this one.

i will continue to post my thoughts as i work my way thru the can.

naturalguy
07-20-11, 4:23 pm
Nice, I like the variety of having the new Slaughtermelon, hoping for another flavor soon, I like to have variety and rotate through flavors.

Mr. Dead
07-20-11, 4:50 pm
Nice, I like the variety of having the new Slaughtermelon, hoping for another flavor soon, I like to have variety and rotate through flavors.

Agreed... Variety, FTW...!!!

mritter3
07-20-11, 4:52 pm
Agreed... Variety, FTW...!!!

APPLE JACKED PRE ORDER SALE GOING ON NOW AT BB.COM.....def. gonna get some once slaughtermelon is almost thru.

Appollonian
07-20-11, 5:00 pm
I had my Rage Slaughtermelon coming to my house via Fedex, only to have it arrive to my local facility DESTROYED. Now I get to wait a little longer... patience is a virtue...

Thank you for the write-up!

J-Dawg
07-20-11, 5:09 pm
APPLE JACKED PRE ORDER SALE GOING ON NOW AT BB.COM.....def. gonna get some once slaughtermelon is almost thru.

Mr. Dead must be stoked about this, haha.

Great Slaughtermelon review, btw!

Universal Rep
07-20-11, 5:12 pm

Some Alpha Testers said this flava was the best... Some say Slaughtermelon. I say, win-win.

mritter3
07-20-11, 5:24 pm
Some Alpha Testers said this flava was the best... Some say Slaughtermelon. I say, win-win.

i agree...sounds like a win win to me!

Mr. Dead
07-20-11, 5:35 pm
Mr. Dead must be stoked about this, haha.

Great Slaughtermelon review, btw!
Hmmm... Interesting...

JasonG
07-20-11, 7:17 pm
Apple Jacked! Hell yeah that's great news. I'll be all over that one. Gonna try slaughtermelon next but it wasn't my favorite of the alpha flavors.

mritter3
07-20-11, 10:31 pm
Apple Jacked! Hell yeah that's great news. I'll be all over that one. Gonna try slaughtermelon next but it wasn't my favorite of the alpha flavors.

def. my new favorite...although according to mr. dead green apple is the Best of all flavors.