PDA

View Full Version : Olympia 2011 theme?

Mr. Dead
07-21-11, 2:38 pm
I wonder what this year's theme will be... Any ideas...???

Jay
07-21-11, 3:09 pm
Great question. A camo theme would be cool, although I know similar colors have been used. I plan on being there this year- how bout you Mr Dead?

Mr. Dead
07-21-11, 3:15 pm
Great question. A camo theme would be cool, although I know similar colors have been used. I plan on being there this year- how bout you Mr Dead?

Doubtful... Finances are extremely tight...

Beach91
07-21-11, 3:24 pm
If Wrath is still hitting the stage

How about a Journey 2 theme?

maybe have him do small writeups until the big show, do some more promos and posters like the first Journey

Have Frank speak about how tough the past year has been, and how he has perservered to take the olympia stage

it would be very motivational, maybe setup the cage like an old school gym or the apartment from the Journey pictures

rev8ball
07-21-11, 3:27 pm
But seriously - Red Rage......

Mr. Dead
07-21-11, 3:42 pm

maybe have him do small writeups until the big show, do some more promos and posters like the first Journey

Have Frank speak about how tough the past year has been, and how he has perservered to take the olympia stage

it would be very motivational, maybe setup the cage like an old school gym or the apartment from the Journey pictures

But seriously - Red Rage......

Hmmm... Interesting ideas...

Mr. Dead
07-22-11, 12:50 pm
Any more ideas floatin' around...???

Beach91
07-22-11, 12:53 pm
Rev's idea of the Red Rage theme is a pretty good one, or you could do Orange for the original orange juiced, but i guess with slaughtermellon and applejacked coming, Rage isnt just an orange colored supp anymore

naturalguy
07-22-11, 12:56 pm
It would definitely make sense to be Rage themed

BarbellManiac
07-22-11, 1:03 pm
I gotta say, Rage has been a big hit, so a definite Rage theme would be awesome.

rev8ball
07-22-11, 1:45 pm
Rev's idea of the Red Rage theme is a pretty good one, or you could do Orange for the original orange juiced, but i guess with slaughtermellon and applejacked coming, Rage isnt just an orange colored supp anymore

The orange was "kinda" done at last year's O, that's why I thought Red (closest to watermelon) would be cool, especially since most people have access to a red Animal shirt; we could do a Sea of Red.

Mr. Dead
07-22-11, 2:02 pm
The orange was "kinda" done at last year's O, that's why I thought Red (closest to watermelon) would be cool, especially since most people have access to a red Animal shirt; we could do a Sea of Red.

Ah... But... "Sea of Red" has been done, as well... How about Sea of Green (sounds better than "Gang Green" *LOL*), for the Apple Jacked Rage...???

rev8ball
07-22-11, 2:08 pm
Ah... But... "Sea of Red" has been done, as well... How about Sea of Green (sounds better than "Gang Green" *LOL*), for the Apple Jacked Rage...???

Green Animal shirts are harder to come by. The Sea of Red has never been done in Vegas, but we can drop the Sea, and just do Red Rage. Plus, the Green Rage has limited availablity to only one place. Slaughtermelon is more widely avaiable, and known.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
07-26-11, 2:11 pm
Journey pt 2. Hands down. Even if its not a theme, it needs to happen. Way too many people were introduced to Animal through the Journey ads/books. My first Animal/Universal product was a Journey Book. Still have it from back in like 07-08.

BarbellManiac
07-26-11, 4:15 pm
Journey pt 2. Hands down. Even if its not a theme, it needs to happen. Way too many people were introduced to Animal through the Journey ads/books. My first Animal/Universal product was a Journey Book. Still have it from back in like 07-08.

Agree 100%!! A journey 2 will not only please the fans of Wrath and animalpak, but it will also spark another very successful ad campaign.

Flash419
07-26-11, 4:51 pm

I like this idea!!!

FITGYM
07-26-11, 10:03 pm
how about Animal just be Animal.....
red iconic shirts with a rage slogan on back

mritter3
07-26-11, 10:26 pm
some great ideas for sure on here....first off would love to see a journey part II, frank is the man and a lot of people found animal thru those early ads...second the red rage theme is solid as well...any of my ohio-an brothers/sisters making it out that way?

1983MEENMAN
07-26-11, 11:03 pm
WRADEMPTION/RAGE
Wrath redeeming himself through multiple adversities and triumphed with the Animal determination and through his inner rage...this where you can tie in the Red Rage. Red would go great with redemption's themes such as the blood sweat and tears one must endure with honing in on Redemption or the color of your chest as you beat it in rage at your opponents showing you will not fail nor die no matter what acrocity was shoved onto your plate.

Big C
07-27-11, 12:06 am

Yes sir. I wouldn't be where I am today w/o that journey, it's writing....and the motivation it gave me to step my game up in the gym, at the dinner table and as a person.

tomysaw
07-27-11, 10:40 am
How about a throwback. Yellow and white shirts, on the front could have the pak logo, on the back it could say "The True Original...". Maybe it being a ringer shirt. Have some pak cans made with the original logo. Maybe a special old school logo for some rage even. I think that would be killer.

Beach91
07-27-11, 10:59 am
How about a throwback. Yellow and white shirts, on the front could have the pak logo, on the back it could say "The True Original...". Maybe it being a ringer shirt. Have some pak cans made with the original logo. Maybe a special old school logo for some rage even. I think that would be killer.

i think thats a very solid idea, i think it would work really well with Universal gear line as well with LE gear with original pak Labels on shirts, very retro

Beach91
07-27-11, 11:04 am
WRADEMPTION/RAGE
Wrath redeeming himself through multiple adversities and triumphed with the Animal determination and through his inner rage...this where you can tie in the Red Rage. Red would go great with redemption's themes such as the blood sweat and tears one must endure with honing in on Redemption or the color of your chest as you beat it in rage at your opponents showing you will not fail nor die no matter what acrocity was shoved onto your plate.

i think thats very solid as well, i think you can tie in a Journey part 2 and the fact that Wrath supplemented with Rage to aid in his comeback

rev8ball
07-27-11, 11:33 am
WRADEMPTION/RAGE

Sweet......

Wycked
07-27-11, 11:52 am
I think everyone should have to do their best to grow a mullet and some sweet handle bar mustaches and rock some sleeveless plaid shirts with an animal shirt underneath. Oh and everyone has to write their nickname on their shirt with permanent marker in their own style lol

And the entire time we're in the cage nothing buy 80's hair rock is blaring lmao. Oh and for pants strictly acid washed jeans and sick white high tops!!

And the theme should be called "breakin necks and cashing checks"!!

I'm retarded forgive me!! Lol

rev8ball
07-27-11, 11:59 am
I think everyone should have to do their best to grow a mullet and some sweet handle bar mustaches and rock some sleeveless plaid shirts with an animal shirt underneath. Oh and everyone has to write their nickname on their shirt with permanent marker in their own style lol

And the entire time we're in the cage nothing buy 80's hair rock is blaring lmao. Oh and for pants strictly acid washed jeans and sick white high tops!!

SOOOOO on board with this!!.................LOL

Razor
07-29-11, 8:52 am
Diggin the Journey Part 2 for sure...hell you could start up an entirely new advertising campaign based off those words! Would just have to be careful about going into repetition i suppose.

Beach91
07-29-11, 9:01 am

maybe we could get the Crue and Poison to play the cage! They are touring together this summer

Wycked
07-29-11, 7:45 pm
maybe we could get the Crue and Poison to play the cage! They are touring together this summer

I think we should implement mandatory handle bar mustaches for everyone working the cage. And the person with the dirtiest most offensive stache should be award some type of prize lol

I will not shave starting right now lol

Beach91
07-29-11, 9:12 pm
I think we should implement mandatory handle bar mustaches for everyone working the cage. And the person with the dirtiest most offensive stache should be award some type of prize lol

I will not shave starting right now lol

With the mullet -hawk as well bro, that would be pretty cool, i guarantee no one else in vegas will be rockin that look

Jay
07-30-11, 6:10 am

A black cap with a lime green A on the front of it... cool.

Sandman
08-02-11, 12:06 am
I think the Wrath idea is great. But I would like to see some sort of military or Fire Department theme since its so close to the 10yr anniversary of 9/11. Or at least some sort of tribute like a banner or something of that sort. Or possibly a flag themed shirt that says " we will never forget ". Just my .02

kc campbell
08-02-11, 1:01 am
I think the Wrath idea is great. But I would like to see some sort of military or Fire Department theme since its so close to the 10yr anniversary of 9/11. Or at least some sort of tribute like a banner or something of that sort. Or possibly a flag themed shirt that says " we will never forget ". Just my .02

This a great point man, that would be awesome.

Jay
08-06-11, 2:54 pm
Any hints as to what the theme may be?

rev8ball
08-08-11, 10:41 am
since its so close to the 10yr anniversary of 9/11. Or at least some sort of tribute like a banner or something of that sort. Or possibly a flag themed shirt that says " we will never forget ". Just my .02

THAT would be totally sweet!

Beach91
08-08-11, 11:30 am

Even though I am from Canada, I really like this idea and believe in remembering all those who have suffered and given so much during that fateful day in September.

Remember how in Columbus there was a sea of Red at noon on Saturday?

Well, playing off of that idea, Maybe We could play the American anthem on Saturday to try and get everyones attention and then announce a moment of silence to pay respects in the cage for all those affected by the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, as well as selling a new military LE shirt and the poster ,not only in the cage but on the website, with proceeds going to the military?

The flag themed shirt with 'We will never forget" is a very inspiring and touching idea

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 11:42 am

Now that would be awesome .. U Corp is located so close to Ground Zero, that im sure most of the people there know someone that was personally effected by that tragedy.

rev8ball
08-10-11, 11:47 am
Now that would be awesome .. U Corp is located so close to Ground Zero, that im sure most of the people there know someone that was personally effected by that tragedy.

Bingo. I really think hit would hit home with so many people, esp since people come to the O from all over.

I hereby withdrawl my Red Rage idea in lieu of the Red, White, & Blue!

jediweed
08-10-11, 12:22 pm
this Red, White & Blue theme would be awesome!

Bingo. I really think hit would hit home with so many people, esp since people come to the O from all over.

I hereby withdrawl my Red Rage idea in lieu of the Red, White, & Blue!

BOOGIE
08-12-11, 11:36 am
The red,white, and blue would be awesome but I also like the lime green idea !!! Any of them will be sick and im stoked to get my hands on some fresh gear!!! Its also my first time at the O!!!

1983MEENMAN
08-19-11, 3:54 am
Kind of a dead thread, but I noticed the September 11th theme get tossed around, so in that aspect I mailed an American Flag, Green Animal Shirt and an Animal Pak that was flown on a Mission over Iraq on 4 July 11 that they could hang up as who else's product has been on a mission ha, hopefully Corporate can get it before they roll out for the O, thanks G for the address.

rev8ball
08-19-11, 10:30 am
Kind of a dead thread, but I noticed the September 11th theme get tossed around, so in that aspect I mailed an American Flag, Green Animal Shirt and an Animal Pak that was flown on a Mission over Iraq on 4 July 11 that they could hang up as who else's product has been on a mission ha, hopefully Corporate can get it before they roll out for the O, thanks G for the address.

Bro, that is too freakin awesome! I hope they get it in time, and bring it out here for the O. Incorporate that with a red, white, and blue theme, and that would totally rock.

I remember when someone I know received a flag that was flown over a mission, and it meant so much to him.

In advance, thanks so much for arranging something like this. I think that it is too cool for you to be serving like you are, and still think about your bros here on the FORVM!