PDA

View Full Version : Every Day I RAGE!

Tyler_Dawg
07-24-11, 12:55 pm
I'm about halfway through my first tub of rage... THE RESULTS ARE IMPECCABLE! I am getting the sustained energy I need that helps me slaughter my woukout.
Today is a back day! Time to hit the gym like and ANIMAL!

Tyler_Dawg
07-25-11, 1:06 am
2.5 hours of back! Great workout! With rage i has sustained energy and focus to throw some serious iron around!!
wide pullups 3 sets of 8
lat pull downs infront and behind head 180lbs 3 set of 8 on each
bent over bar rows 155 2 sets of 24
Ultra set #1
Low rows 170 3 sets of 10
Lat pull machine normal and reverse grip 3 sets of 10 on each grip
(laying down lat machine?) 90lbs 3 sets of 8
Ultra Set #2
Reverse push ups 3 sets of 10
Bent over rows 100lbs 3 sets of 8 on each arm
dumbell lat extend? 50lbs 3 sets of 10
reverse lat pulldowns close grip 140 2 sets of 10
deadlifts 225 2 sets of 15

Tomorrow is CHEST DAY! favorite day of the week! gotta wake up bright and early.. Might have to use some RAGE to unleash the ANIMAL!

Jay
07-25-11, 2:15 am
Good stuff huh? What flavor?

Tyler_Dawg
07-25-11, 2:22 am
Good stuff huh? What flavor?
Orange Juiced right now. Its the only one my supplement store carried at the time. But I'm anxious to try out the new flavors

Jay
07-25-11, 2:29 am
Love the orange. The new flavor is better. BB.COM has sample serving of orange and soon watermelon.

Tyler_Dawg
07-25-11, 2:33 am
Love the orange. The new flavor is better. BB.COM has sample serving of orange and soon watermelon.

Aren't they developing an Apple Jacked flavor as well.. or am I just imaging that? But yes the orange is great! I love the slap in the face it gives you! I've never been a watermelon guy but I want to try it!

Tyler_Dawg
07-25-11, 9:26 am
Today I had to get up at 6 to make it to the gym before I took off for the lake. Man let me tell you, 1.5 scoops of RAGE was more than enough to help me through my workout. For 2 hours I hit chest. My partner couldn't make it so I really needed this extra boost to get through the workout. And I did with ease. Its just ridiculous that it doesn't matter what time of day or how tired and groggy your feeling. Once that RAGE hits your mouth its a kick and your good to go.
Cant believe I was that focused and that intense in the wee hours (for a 19 yr old at least) of the morning.

This stuff really works.. No doubting that.. I'll post the workout on my journey at a later time. for now its off to the lake.

Tyler_Dawg
07-27-11, 7:29 pm
Today I was drained. Returning from the lake it felt like I had absolutely nothing left in me! I almost debated skipping a gym day... BUT as soon as I took my RAGE man what a lift. I absolutely shredded my arms. Not to mention I got a great pump too! Its incredible. I honestly thought my workout was going to be sub-par, but to tell you the truth it might have been one of my better days yet!

Got some cardio and legs tomorrow.. yeah com'on!

Tyler_Dawg
07-29-11, 12:08 am
Now normally I don't Rage with my legs because I never go ultra heavy ( because of a previous ankle injury). But man what a kick. 1.5 scoops got me going and pushing weight putting me back on track to where i was. Man I really would love to be able to squat in the 4's or 5's but i have a long way to go.. And they're ain't no cheating getting there. only dedication, hard-work, intensity, determination, and belief. oh. and animal product.