PDA

View Full Version : What? AGAIN? AM I CRAZY?

Tiny1102
07-24-11, 11:51 pm
Yes, I am going to Wyoming the very next Friday after Dallas. I am like a UFC Fighter. When the call comes, I am down. I lift Aug. 5th on a Friday night in front of about 100,000 people. And Mendy and possibly Ryan will be lifting to. $2,500 for the winner and $2,500 for anyone who breaks the Record. I am so pumped. I wish I had more time to prepare, but I would rather be under than over. IT IS ON!!!

Tiny1102
07-24-11, 11:52 pm
And after us. The rock group Hinder!!!

Mr.X
07-25-11, 1:58 am
you strong but you comparing yourself to a ufc fight...nah brah

Mr.X
07-25-11, 2:03 am
forgot to say got luck for the comp bro

Tiny1102
07-25-11, 9:34 am

I don't think you understood the point. I know many fighters. They train and train and when the call comes they are ready to go. They might not even be training for that fight, but when the call comes, it's on. Well the same for me. I am training for a completely different shirt and contest, but I got the call and no way am I going to say no, unless I was hurt.

Mr.X
07-25-11, 11:37 am
I don't think you understood the point. I know many fighters. They train and train and when the call comes they are ready to go. They might not even be training for that fight, but when the call comes, it's on. Well the same for me. I am training for a completely different shirt and contest, but I got the call and no way am I going to say no, unless I was hurt.

comparing yourself to some one in the ufc seems misplaced

esp. when you could have just said mma

violator
07-25-11, 11:38 am

yeah, never understood why lifters compare themselves to fighters either...

good luck at the comp tiny, im sure youve put the work in, now go get whats yours!

J-Dawg
07-25-11, 12:33 pm
Good luck Tiny. Sounds like it'll be an awesome opportunity, esp. in front of such a large crowd. It's good that you're ready year round. That ain't an easy thing to do.

naturalguy
07-25-11, 12:49 pm
Yes, I am going to Wyoming the very next Friday after Dallas. I am like a UFC Fighter. When the call comes, I am down. I lift Aug. 5th on a Friday night in front of about 100,000 people. And Mendy and possibly Ryan will be lifting to. $2,500 for the winner and $2,500 for anyone who breaks the Record. I am so pumped. I wish I had more time to prepare, but I would rather be under than over. IT IS ON!!!

This would be the first time that you, Mendy and Ryan would be lifting at the same event, correct?

If so that is one hot ticket.

machineman
07-25-11, 12:49 pm
Go get 'em, Tiny!

BTW....I got the reference to the fighter!!!!

Tiny1102
07-25-11, 4:53 pm
This would be the first time that you, Mendy and Ryan would be lifting at the same event, correct?

If so that is one hot ticket.

Yes, but Ryan is still not a sure thing yet. I hear he hurt his shoulder doing a raw meet. I have only lifted against Mendy in Superlifting. I am really excited about the meet. I hope Ryan does make it. This is what it is all about. The Best against the Best.

Tiny1102
07-25-11, 4:54 pm
Go get 'em, Tiny!

BTW....I got the reference to the fighter!!!!

Thanks

GUNS
07-26-11, 3:53 am
I did as well Tiny. Good luck. Would love to see this in person. I think if you are always training, why not hit it when something comes up.

Tiny1102
07-27-11, 12:43 am
I did as well Tiny. Good luck. Would love to see this in person. I think if you are always training, why not hit it when something comes up.

I really think this meet is in the perfect time. I really feel good.