PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Olympia: What Would You Like to See in The Cage...???

Mr. Dead
07-25-11, 12:55 pm
Just under 2 months away... And, was wondering what people want to see at the Olympia version of the Cage...

Bruiser
07-25-11, 1:13 pm
Mr Dead chained up in the center like King Kong...

Beach91
07-25-11, 1:26 pm
If there werent so many younger kids and families going to the expo, I wouldnt mind seeing some live animals, maybe a huge lion or gorilla chained up in the cage for something different and totally out there

a small tattoo booth would be cool, heard it had been done before

maybe a spot for free head shaving and mohawks

just some very - out there stuff - that you wouldnt see at other booths n exhibits

Mr. Dead
07-25-11, 1:30 pm
Mr Dead chained up in the center like King Kong...

"King Kong ain't got nothin' on me...!!!" *LOL*

Bruiser
07-25-11, 1:44 pm
"King Kong ain't got nothin' on me...!!!" *LOL*

Maybe just a LITTLE bit more body hair... that's all!

Seath308
07-25-11, 7:41 pm
Heavy Raw Squats!!! ;-))))

deanna7272
07-26-11, 1:09 am
If there werent so many younger kids and families going to the expo, I wouldnt mind seeing some live animals, maybe a huge lion or gorilla chained up in the cage for something different and totally out there

just some very - out there stuff - that you wouldnt see at other booths n exhibits

All I can think of with this is. "who's in charge of the CLEAN UP????"... Ugh

C.Coronato
07-26-11, 9:36 am
Cant get enough LE gear!!

Mr. Dead
07-26-11, 1:35 pm
Heavy Raw Squats!!! ;-))))

Goes without saying... *LOL*

Universal Rep
07-26-11, 1:37 pm

All the athletes dressed up in gorilla suits?

Tats were done before, both in Vegas and C-Bus.

Mr. Dead
07-26-11, 1:38 pm

Too dang hot, for that... (Unless, you had some Animals that are also medical staff onhand... )

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
07-26-11, 2:07 pm
I would like to see myself in the Cage, loaded up with LE gear! I'm working on it. lol

Mr. Dead
07-26-11, 2:08 pm
I'm hoping for live video feed, again...

Mr. Dead
07-26-11, 2:16 pm
I've also got an idea, I'm considering pitching to the powers that be...

Beach91
07-26-11, 3:47 pm

Tats were done before, both in Vegas and C-Bus.

thats understood, i was just trying to come up with some out of the box ideas.

How about a live punk or rock band for an hour or two

or, instead of just squats and bench presses, what about the possibility of bringing in some freakshow type strength feats, like bending nail spikes etc. that old circus' and carnivals used to have

How about an hour or two devoted to an actual UBC inside of the Animal Cage, just to show a little love to the U

Mr. Dead
07-27-11, 1:53 pm
How about "Interns"...???

BarbellManiac
07-27-11, 2:48 pm
Wanna see Tiny benching again, guy's a beast.

Mr. Dead
08-01-11, 12:59 pm
Maybe Pros vs Pros, Pros vs Bros, Bros vs Bros...

Beach91
08-01-11, 6:23 pm
would love to see lots of Animal Rage, possibly a new flavour, maybe even some new shock therapy

Mr. Dead
08-04-11, 11:14 am
Curious to see what all has been lined up, so far...

Mr. Dead
08-05-11, 11:24 am
Curious to see what all has been lined up, so far...

*Bump... For knowledge...*

leanbody
08-05-11, 6:25 pm
Cage was great last year - i liked the demos or "chalkboard chats" with the pro's. Be great to have something that is a quick guide to the stacks. i know you have that booklet, but it's very verbose, maybe a simple version of it and the "why" behind the combinations based on goals, i.e. for a cut, for a bulk, for workout energy. etc.

Beach91
08-06-11, 1:36 am
how about a seminar on Rage? Maybe go over the FAQs on the newest product, the reasoning behind it, how to use it etc etc. and maybe a small Q n A on the product

The House
08-07-11, 12:31 pm
I want to see a ton of animals making some noise

Sgt Rock
08-08-11, 3:14 am
Im in....again. Any ideas on what you want to see? Over 600 pounds in Dickies pants WITH A HOOK GRIP, no belt, no straps.....totally RAW. I MAY even be able to DO A NORMAL FRONT GRIP BOTH HANDS FORWARD grip with that amount.....how about some ideas? Bear in mind I got invited to lift on the Big Stage this year, top three deadlifters in each wt class got an invitation, but dont for a minute think this will slow me down in the Cage. If anything it will get me even more charged up. SO please..post your ideas either here on on my thread, preferrably BOTH so I can def see if on my thread which is under LIVING, blue collar bad ass, if you havent signed up for it SHAME ON YOU......EVERY DEADLIFTING ON HERE IS ON THAT THREAD. THe thread has taken a life of its own, its way bigger than me...EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD BE PULLING AND PUTTING THERE LIFTS ON THAT THREAD..ok phew got that off my chest. So 600 plus with a hook or front grip, any other things you guys care to see? A head to head batttle with a pros bros setup on the bench would be great. Squat is too hard to judge reps when your doing so many....ideas?

Semper Fi

Beach91
08-08-11, 6:19 pm
How about a section only open to guys on the Forvm like in Columbus, with testing of new supplements and prototypes?

Mr. Dead
08-09-11, 1:42 pm
Hopefully... We'll hear, soon, what's been cooked up...

C.Coronato
08-16-11, 10:35 am
I always like to see some Pros V Bros type events!

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 12:29 pm
Hopefully... We'll hear, soon, what's been cooked up...

*Bump, for knowledge...*

Shukin
08-16-11, 1:13 pm
I'm hoping for live video feed, again...

I feel the seminars, lifting contests, etc. should be filmed and turned into dvd to be sold or given away or archived on the site.........

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 1:23 pm
Hmmm... Less than a month away, and no list of things to come... I guess they're cookin' up some killer stuff, to be put out, later... *Staying tuned...*

C.Coronato
08-17-11, 1:46 pm
I feel the seminars, lifting contests, etc. should be filmed and turned into dvd to be sold or given away or archived on the site.........

I like that idea!

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 2:06 pm
I always enjoy the seminars, and the Q & A sessions...

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 2:29 pm
I'm stunned, at how quiet, this whole Cage section is...!!! I mean, this is a Cage event...!!! I'd kill to go... It seems odd, that it's so quiet... What would it take, to make this "EPIC"...???

ghost
08-17-11, 2:40 pm
id love to see some PL QnA sections

Beach91
08-17-11, 4:15 pm
Maybe the chance to train with the Pros right inside the cage during the actual expo

How about food?

Maybe a small grill inside for some burgers , as well as a testing station for new supps

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 4:16 pm
Maybe the chance to train with the Pros right inside the cage during the actual expo

How about food?

Maybe a small grill inside for some burgers , as well as a testing station for new supps

Food would require food handler's permits... Plus, fire hazard...

Flash419
08-17-11, 11:45 pm
Is the Cage going to be webcast???

For those of us not able to make the trip??

Survivor831
08-18-11, 12:34 am
Is the Cage going to be webcast???

For those of us not able to make the trip??

X2. I hope this is happening again this year.

BOOGIE
08-18-11, 1:57 am
Whatever Happens Im sure it will be SICK!!!!

I cant wait as this will be my first trip to the Olympia Weekend and THE CAGE !!!

My plan is to just be a sponge and learn all I can from everyone and get some sick new gear and supps
from the best company around Universal and ANIMAL!!!!!!!

Mr. Dead
08-18-11, 12:34 pm
I figure maybe we should get a wish list going...

Web cam
LE Gear
"the Box"
some PL QnA sections
seminars, and the Q & A sessions...
seminars, lifting contests, etc. should be filmed and turned into dvd to be sold or given away or archived on the site
some Pros V Bros type events!
a ton of animals making some noise
a seminar on Rage (FAQ's)
(Your wish, here...)

Mr. Dead
08-18-11, 3:36 pm
I figure maybe we should get a wish list going...

Web cam
LE Gear
"the Box"
some PL QnA sections
seminars, and the Q & A sessions...
seminars, lifting contests, etc. should be filmed and turned into dvd to be sold or given away or archived on the site
some Pros V Bros type events!
a ton of animals making some noise
a seminar on Rage (FAQ's)
(Your wish, here...)

Just got confirmation, on the webcam, via facebook...
"The Official Animal Pak page
Can't make it to the Olympia? No sweat, we will have a live webcam from The Cage"

Survivor831
08-18-11, 3:44 pm
I really like the idea of training with the pros in the cage. You talk about a once in a lifetime opportunity.......not only are you training with a pro, but you are doing it inside the cage. That is taking it to another level. Definitely something you would never forget.

Beach91
08-22-11, 9:55 pm
The release of an LE Rage shaker, maybe Rage Wrist wraps or lifting straps, LE items dont always have to be shirts or hats.

Maybe a rage Zip up hoody, or a new style animal hoodie

new posters or Animal DVDs would be cool

Maybe the release of the Animal Military stuff to promote the military site

Tiny1102
08-23-11, 10:27 am
Wanna see Tiny benching again, guy's a beast.

Thank you, but I was not invited this year. If anything changes I am ready to go.

Mr. Dead
08-24-11, 1:53 pm
I'd like to see a schedule of events... Just sayin'...

Mr. Dead
08-25-11, 11:44 am
I'd like to see a schedule of events... Just sayin'...

3 weeks left...

Shukin
08-25-11, 12:04 pm
I would like to see ME at the Mr. Olympia, hanging out in the cage. Please arrange for my trip Mr. Dead

Mr. Dead
08-25-11, 3:34 pm
I would like to see ME at the Mr. Olympia, hanging out in the cage. Please arrange for my trip Mr. Dead

Anata no rikuesuto o shori dekimasen... Wareware wa, kono ibento ni meiyo misutādeddo shutoku shiyouto isogashiidesu... Totemo zan'nen...

rev8ball
08-25-11, 3:37 pm
3 weeks left...

Time's a-flyin'.........

Shukin
08-25-11, 3:41 pm
Anata no rikuesuto o shori dekimasen... Wareware wa, kono ibento ni meiyo misutādeddo shutoku shiyouto isogashiidesu... Totemo zan'nen...

hontoni zannen desu yo ne....

Mr. Dead
08-26-11, 1:43 pm
Under 3 weeks, and no schedule...??? Somebody's slack-a-lackin'...

rev8ball
08-26-11, 1:53 pm
Under 3 weeks, and no schedule...??? Somebody's slack-a-lackin'...

Take a look again *ahem*........lol

Mr. Dead
08-30-11, 3:57 pm
Just shy of 2 weeks out... And, there's no full itinerary, yet... I am disappoint...

HIGA MONSTER
08-31-11, 12:29 am
Just shy of 2 weeks out... And, there's no full itinerary, yet... I am disappoint...
I know who is lifting at Noon on Saturday...not gonna say a word though.

Love you,
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
08-31-11, 10:18 am
I know who is lifting at Noon on Saturday...not gonna say a word though.

Love you,
HIGA MONSTER

*LMAO!*

Beach91
09-09-11, 9:02 pm
Maybe a little late since its a week out, but would love to see a new Cadet/military hat in the Animal line, maybe with an orange A on it, and some lifting straps or wraps in orange or yellow would be cool/diff.

The House
09-11-11, 8:15 pm
i cant wait to see all the new gear

Razor
09-12-11, 8:51 am
What i'd like to see is more pics than last year!! Also any way to get the real good ones in a large size format let's say suitable for wallpapers? :D

Shukin
09-13-11, 9:56 am
A petition or letter to congress for people to sign regarding the FDA's ban on supplements. We need to educate and be educated on what is taking place......Respect