PDA

View Full Version : Quick review of the awesomness.

Indomitable Will
07-26-11, 6:56 am
Just wanted to say I'm about done with a tub of the Animal Rage powder. (My wife says it's the cutest little tub). It's good stuff. I've been working a lot of overtime doing landscaping and when I get up at 6 am and don't get home from work until 7 or 8 at night, the animal rage definitely helps me get my mind right and gives a nice boost of energy to whoop the shit out of the weights.

Another great product.

mritter3
07-26-11, 8:18 am
glad you liked it...what flavor did you use?

C.Coronato
07-26-11, 9:17 am
Awesome brother!

G Diesel
07-26-11, 9:46 am
Glad that it could help you push through those long days and still get your hard training in man... Much respect. You're a badass.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-26-11, 9:48 am
Just wanted to say I'm about done with a tub of the Animal Rage powder. (My wife says it's the cutest little tub). It's good stuff. I've been working a lot of overtime doing landscaping and when I get up at 6 am and don't get home from work until 7 or 8 at night, the animal rage definitely helps me get my mind right and gives a nice boost of energy to whoop the shit out of the weights.

Another great product.

The tub may be "cute", but it packs a punch, eh? Haha.

Indomitable Will
07-26-11, 4:55 pm
glad you liked it...what flavor did you use?

I had the orange. I know I read somewhere about people not liking the taste, but I didn't think it was that bad. What's the big deal about taste anyway if you're gonna suck it down in one or two gulps?

Medford
07-27-11, 12:17 pm
I don't think the taste is that bad either. Tastes a little like Grand Marnier or something.

SuperFlexSteve
07-27-11, 12:33 pm
I don't think the taste is that bad either. Tastes a little like Grand Marnier or something.

That's a new comparison... that's one of my favorite liqeours, I'll have to do a taste test and see if I notice the similarity.