PDA

View Full Version : Supps & Limited Edition Gear

Universal Rep
07-26-11, 2:30 pm
What supps and Gear you'd like to pick up in the CAGE?

Mr. Dead
07-27-11, 11:46 am
What supps and Gear you'd like to pick up in the CAGE?

LE Rage shirt... Cage "concert" T-shirt... Apple Jacked and Slaughtermelon Rage... The ABC shirt that keeps getting mentioned but Never has been released... That's just for starters..

naturalguy
07-27-11, 12:01 pm
LE Rage shirt... Cage "concert" T-shirt... Apple Jacked and Slaughtermelon Rage... The ABC shirt that keeps getting mentioned but Never has been released... That's just for starters..

I don't think the ABC shirt will or should be for sale, that is just my opinion

Mr. Dead
07-27-11, 12:09 pm
I don't think the ABC shirt will or should be for sale, that is just my opinion

Which begs the question... How would a person acquire one...???

Universal Rep
07-27-11, 12:11 pm

What ABC shirt? The official one? I have not heard it will ever be for sale... You have to earn it by attending ABCs. That's what I heard...

Universal Rep
07-27-11, 12:12 pm

Attend the Regional ABC Event in Vegas this September???

Mr. Dead
07-27-11, 12:17 pm

Someday, I'll be able to swing it... But... Makes sense...

Beach91
07-27-11, 12:30 pm
How about an LE hoody - the black and Red ones at the Cage at the Arnold were sick, how about something along that line

A LE rage iconic, or even a new iconic, with the black and red or yellow color schemes

An LE box set for RAGE, featuring a shaker, LE shirt, LE hat (with Iconic printed on it), and all 3 flavour samples of rage

Even though i will be at the Cage in Vegas, i wouldnt mind seeing the LE items avail. for sale in the shop, maybe price them higher, with the extra proceeds going to the military

kc campbell
07-27-11, 7:56 pm

DOWN! Will there be any opportunity to work the Cage as an intern like at the Arnold?

mritter3
07-27-11, 10:06 pm
How about an LE hoody - the black and Red ones at the Cage at the Arnold were sick, how about something along that line

A LE rage iconic, or even a new iconic, with the black and red or yellow color schemes

An LE box set for RAGE, featuring a shaker, LE shirt, LE hat (with Iconic printed on it), and all 3 flavour samples of rage

Even though i will be at the Cage in Vegas, i wouldnt mind seeing the LE items avail. for sale in the shop, maybe price them higher, with the extra proceeds going to the military

i like it all beach....especially the idea of having the LE stuff available in the shop at a higher cost...with extra proceeds going to the military....really good idea, and a great cause.

mritter3
07-27-11, 10:22 pm
just a heads up if anyone has an itch for some LE gear head over to the shop at Universal, they got the LE grey hoody and patch cap brand spanking new for purchase....get em before there gone!

SuperFlexSteve
07-27-11, 10:35 pm
i like it all beach....especially the idea of having the LE stuff available in the shop at a higher cost...with extra proceeds going to the military....really good idea, and a great cause.

I agree with this as well, I brought up this argument a while ago. Some people that are die hard Animal supporters just can't make it to these events. Not saying release everything, but some new items with different flava would be a breath of fresh air.......

About the ABC shirts, can we maybe get them available to local ABC's that are planned well and documented here on the forvm?

mritter3
07-27-11, 11:03 pm
I agree with this as well, I brought up this argument a while ago. Some people that are die hard Animal supporters just can't make it to these events. Not saying release everything, but some new items with different flava would be a breath of fresh air.......

About the ABC shirts, can we maybe get them available to local ABC's that are planned well and documented here on the forvm?

just to add...im not saying to keep the LE gear up always....but special occasions likes arnold/olympia weekends put them up while they are going on...once there done....take them off....and yes charge more for them and give proceeds to the military.

SuperFlexSteve
07-27-11, 11:19 pm
just to add...im not saying to keep the LE gear up always....but special occasions likes arnold/olympia weekends put them up while they are going on...once there done....take them off....and yes charge more for them and give proceeds to the military.

I like that idea.. just have them up for that week/weekend and have a limited supply. Would still keep the shirts limited.

N. Motta
07-28-11, 1:30 am
Any and all, if it's LE, I want in.

mritter3
07-28-11, 8:00 am
I like that idea.. just have them up for that week/weekend and have a limited supply. Would still keep the shirts limited.

Bingo!

B.S.
07-28-11, 10:01 am
anabolic window stack samples with the new shock

Universal Rep
07-28-11, 11:15 am

I hear ya brother. On the flip side, I'm a big fan of some brands myself. But just because I am don't give me access to everything they do. I wish I could get the latest sumthin or other without havin' to wait in a line for example but that's just the way it is. It's just a fact of life...

Mr. Dead
07-28-11, 11:47 am
Perhaps... Maybe... Some early testing of the Overhauled Shock Therapy... Have some sheets of paper, for people to give their initial thoughts... Or... Even better... Video of people giving their thoughts...

Beach91
07-28-11, 12:21 pm
Perhaps... Maybe... Some early testing of the Overhauled Shock Therapy... Have some sheets of paper, for people to give their initial thoughts... Or... Even better... Video of people giving their thoughts...

maybe test it at the ABC, and prior to all Lifting exhibits done in the Cage

Beach91
07-28-11, 12:23 pm
Will Slaugthermellon and Apple Jacked be appearing at the Cage?

Jay
07-30-11, 6:18 am

By payin your dues and hittin up an ABC!

I got one at the Hartford ABC. Very cool shirt. I like the idea that they are only handed out at an abc, if im not mistaken.

Mr. Dead
07-30-11, 1:11 pm
By payin your dues and hittin up an ABC!

I got one at the Hartford ABC. Very cool shirt. I like the idea that they are only handed out at an abc, if im not mistaken.
Uhm... I'm an ABC Coordinator... Been to several ABC's... And I don't even have one...

Jay
07-30-11, 3:31 pm
Uhm... I'm an ABC Coordinator... Been to several ABC's... And I don't even have one...

I know you are, just kiddin around.

Mr. Dead
08-04-11, 3:47 pm
Hmmm... A bit quiet, in here...

mritter3
08-04-11, 4:22 pm
Hmmm... A bit quiet, in here...

indeed it is...lets make a little noise!!

Mr. Dead
08-04-11, 4:30 pm
indeed it is...lets make a little noise!!

I was hopin', that the "Powers That Be", would be in here, makin' a bit of noise...

Universal Rep
08-04-11, 4:58 pm
I was hopin', that the "Powers That Be", would be in here, makin' a bit of noise...

They spend their time on USA... You'll have to settle for me, haha...

Mr. Dead
08-04-11, 5:00 pm
They spend their time on USA... You'll have to settle for me, haha...

Beggars can't be choosers, I guess... *LOL*

Universal Rep
08-04-11, 5:01 pm
Beggars can't be choosers, I guess... *LOL*

Oh they look here... They just don't participate.

Mr. Dead
08-04-11, 5:04 pm
Oh they look here... They just don't participate.

Voyuers...???

The House
08-07-11, 12:33 pm
Le gear is alway great.

Mr. Dead
08-08-11, 2:28 pm
Le gear is alway great.

Agreed...!!!

Universal Rep
08-08-11, 4:01 pm
Quick question... LE Flexfit caps... embroidered red A logo or ornage?

Mr. Dead
08-08-11, 4:02 pm

Red... Unless, there's gonna be an Orange shirt...

Universal Rep
08-08-11, 4:09 pm
Red... Unless, there's gonna be an Orange shirt...

There is talk of said orange shirt...

Mr. Dead
08-08-11, 4:12 pm
There is talk of said orange shirt...

But... Is "talk" becoming "Reality"...??? I'm thinkin' not a lot of folks have a lot of Orange... So, red may be better... However... Since we ARE talkin' LE... The rarity of the orange would make it a bit more coveted...

Universal Rep
08-08-11, 4:28 pm
But... Is "talk" becoming "Reality"...??? I'm thinkin' not a lot of folks have a lot of Orange... So, red may be better... However... Since we ARE talkin' LE... The rarity of the orange would make it a bit more coveted...

Hypothetically, if there is an orange shirt, who would want an orange A on the Flexfit cap? Versus red?

Mr. Dead
08-08-11, 4:41 pm
Hypothetically, if there is an orange shirt, who would want an orange A on the Flexfit cap? Versus red?

Orange shirt + Orange A = Win...

Mr. Dead
08-08-11, 4:44 pm
Orange shirt + Orange A = Win...

Maybe a Poll...???

Beach91
08-08-11, 5:07 pm

Why not go with a digitized iconic Logo on a flexfit cap, like the sea of yellow a few years back in columbus?

an all orange hat with a black iconic digitizd logo on it, along with a black T with an orange iconic logo on it

or, you could do an all red flexfit hat with a little black A on it, or even digitize the iconic logo onto a red hat with a red shirt combo

A poll is a killer idea

mritter3
08-08-11, 6:29 pm

gotta go red...

mritter3
08-08-11, 6:30 pm
Maybe a Poll...???

great idea!

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 11:29 am
Well we already had red, so i say Orange ..

scals
08-11-11, 11:25 am

Me

Beach91
08-11-11, 11:52 am
Why not go with both ideas?

At the cage in columbus there were both LE black shirts and LE red shirts, as well as a hat, and a beanie

so why not go with both ideas for Vegas- just a thought

Universal Rep
08-11-11, 12:48 pm
Maybe a Poll...???

Did ya re-do the poll thread with a poll?

Mr. Dead
08-11-11, 12:49 pm
Did ya re-do the poll thread with a poll?

Was a bit apprehensive, after that last debacle...

Universal Rep
08-11-11, 12:50 pm
Was a bit apprehensive, after that last debacle...

Put it up, we're waitin'...

Mr. Dead
08-11-11, 1:00 pm
Put it up, we're waitin'...

Done:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36886-Poll-LE-Gear-For-the-Vegas-Cage...

C.Coronato
08-16-11, 10:36 am
Black on Black ha.

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 2:04 pm
Hmmm... Maybe autographed memorabilia...???

The House
09-11-11, 8:19 pm
any word on whats going to be in cage LE gear

Razor
09-12-11, 8:48 am
This might be a question for J or NG, but could we get pics of everything that's going to be there? That way those that' can't go, can commit suicide for missing out!!! haha

naturalguy
09-12-11, 11:11 am
This might be a question for J or NG, but could we get pics of everything that's going to be there? That way those that' can't go, can commit suicide for missing out!!! haha

I am sure we will post pics when we get there, I think everything is en route to Vegas right now.

Survivor831
09-12-11, 12:03 pm

Lol

Mr. Dead
09-15-11, 12:52 pm
http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/hnwp.jpg

Beach91
09-15-11, 12:55 pm

Those are beautiful Mr. D!!!

thank u!

Mr. Dead
09-15-11, 1:03 pm

Those are beautiful Mr. D!!!

thank u!

No problemo... Unfortunately, it just adds more salt into my wound... *LOL*

Razor
09-15-11, 1:04 pm

Diggin it! Awesome!

Mr. Dead
09-15-11, 1:41 pm
http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/hnGP.jpg

B.S.
09-15-11, 1:43 pm
sick

Mr. Dead
09-15-11, 1:44 pm
http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/hnHW.jpg

Beach91
09-15-11, 2:00 pm
http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/hnHW.jpg

Disturbed's Down with the Sickness comes to mind, those are nutz!!

Sandman
09-15-11, 2:01 pm
Gear looks SICK!

Madcat
09-15-11, 4:15 pm
SICK shirt!!!

wedge
09-16-11, 11:26 am
Now to bribe someone to pick me up the shirt and hat.....

B.S.
09-16-11, 4:03 pm
Now to bribe someone to pick me up the shirt and hat.....

seriously if anyone sees this thread tonight in vegas wants to do me favor and has a paypal get at me

J-Dawg
09-16-11, 4:46 pm
seriously if anyone sees this thread tonight in vegas wants to do me favor and has a paypal get at me

We don't really condone personal transactions like that on the boards. It is all LE gear for a reason, you have to be here to get it.

Kowboy
09-17-11, 12:14 am
The hat is sick, I still have the 09 one from the arnold. I wish I knew someone headed there, I love the black w/ orange.

Bard of Rage
09-19-11, 11:25 am
Damn I would of loved to have gotten a rage shirt or hat, more reason to try to go again next year to the Arnold or Olympia.

B.S.
09-19-11, 1:37 pm
We don't really condone personal transactions like that on the boards. It is all LE gear for a reason, you have to be here to get it.

my bad