PDA

View Full Version : 2011 The CAGE Interns

Universal Rep
07-28-11, 11:13 am
Post up ur intent. What do ya get as a volunteer? The honor of representin' Animal in The CAGE. It's tough work but rubbin' shoulders with reps and athletes can be a tremendously rewarding experience. Interns get a shirt and a pass to the expo for the day they are workin'. The catch? You gotta already be in Vegas on ur own dime. What else?

Mr. Dead
07-28-11, 11:15 am
Niiice...!!! Uhm... Don't they get to wear some pretty cool gear, too...???

Beach91
07-28-11, 11:19 am
Niiice...!!! Uhm... Don't they get to wear some pretty cool gear, too...???

Only the coolest Deadman! I got to intern at the Olympia last year and man talk about being around alot of big dudes!!!

All in all though, its very cool to rub shoulders and pick the brains of all the athletes, reps, and brothers that are around in the Cage, I was simply in awe and very shocked to be around everyone and to see how helpful and knowledgeable every is and were

As well, u get to be up close for some amazing lifts, sh*t u will never see or be close to anywhere else

Everyone that is going, jump on this chance, its one a million!!!

this thread should be a few pages long by todays end

ToSo
07-28-11, 11:34 am
Won't pass up this opportunity, I'd love a chance to be in THE CAGE at the O.

Mr. Dead
07-28-11, 11:35 am
*BRB... Harvesting kidneys...*

Sprint
07-28-11, 11:37 am
Shit I'd love to be part of that!

1 day, 1 day...

kc campbell
07-28-11, 11:47 am
I'm in, my little brother and I are heading down for the weekend. Depending on how many guys want in I'm down to work it the whole time. I don't have the coin for the actual show but this would be a great chance to help out and meet some cool guys. And the big ABC event would be awesome.

ghost
07-28-11, 1:23 pm
hm..... I would LOVE to be out there to help out again, as of now i will be there.... Ive been helping out with the crew at the Arnold for a number of years now, and the Olympia last year as well, it would be an absolute honor to be able to work with the guys again!

Mr. Dead
07-28-11, 1:25 pm
Shit I'd love to be part of that!

1 day, 1 day...

I feel your pain...

N. Motta
07-28-11, 2:45 pm
I'd like to help out at the Cage. The ABC session and the Cage are actually the only reasons I am going to the Olympia. The expo itself doesn't really do it for me. Meeting some other people from Universal and Animal would be really cool.

I'll be making the drive down there. Already have a room.

Sprint
07-28-11, 7:21 pm
I feel your pain...

We can find comfort in our mutual suffering.

Blake
07-29-11, 2:46 am
KC and I will see you guys down there, any chance we could both intern?

Razor
07-29-11, 8:47 am
One of the best honors you could receive. Work hand in hand with the crew to make the Cage the best it can be, spread the knowledge of everything Animal including product information and gear sizing. Unreal opportunity!

Survivor831
07-29-11, 9:03 pm
This is the single most greatest thing you will ever have the opportunity to do and be a part of......Seriously!

Sandman
07-30-11, 1:07 pm
I would love a chance to intern. It would be a great honor to get to work for the Animal brand that has helped me so much. And I live in NV so I could work all 3 days if needed.

Cascade
08-02-11, 9:50 pm
You guys are family and it would be an honor to help out at the Cage. I'm planning on being in Vegas for the weekend and would happily help out all three days.

Cascade
08-03-11, 3:19 pm
U Rep? Any idea when the interns would be selected? I have no problem coming down to do that, but if I can save the money and not buy Mr. O tickets, I would.

Aggression
08-03-11, 3:39 pm
Its a great experience, to say the least. Over the years, I've noticed a lot of dudes who talk very frequently on our forums, but then become a bit overwhelmed with it all once the time arrives, haha. To see it all go down right in front of your eyes is a memorable experience. We've had some great interns in previous years. My one recommendation, to anyone who attends, is to take some pictures and really soak everything up. Because before you know it, you're on the way back home and you're thinking, 'What the fuck just happened?'. Trust me, it happened to me when I worked my first Arnold.

Who's gonna step up this time?!?

Sprint
08-03-11, 7:32 pm
Its a great experience, to say the least. Over the years, I've noticed a lot of dudes who talk very frequently on our forums, but then become a bit overwhelmed with it all once the time arrives, haha. To see it all go down right in front of your eyes is a memorable experience. We've had some great interns in previous years. My one recommendation, to anyone who attends, is to take some pictures and really soak everything up. Because before you know it, you're on the way back home and you're thinking, 'What the fuck just happened?'. Trust me, it happened to me when I worked my first Arnold.

Who's gonna step up this time?!?

That was me after the ABC in Birmingham this year.

Be sure to just pause for a second & look at what's in front of you.

Course, it's not that easy when you've got Wrath & G forcing rep after rep after rep out of you on an incline bench.
Fortunately I grabbed a couple of pics beforehand & took home some week-long doms in my chest & calves.

Beastin'
08-04-11, 5:35 pm
sign me up for an intern spot!!!!

Beastin'
08-04-11, 7:38 pm
im a through and through animal with one hell of a work ethic!!!! i love people, training hard, reppin one bad ass supplement company and a brotherhood!!!! sign me up

HIGA MONSTER
08-05-11, 1:41 am
I'm in, my little brother and I are heading down for the weekend. Depending on how many guys want in I'm down to work it the whole time. I don't have the coin for the actual show but this would be a great chance to help out and meet some cool guys. And the big ABC event would be awesome.

You guys are family and it would be an honor to help out at the Cage. I'm planning on being in Vegas for the weekend and would happily help out all three days.
NO disrespect to the other guys that are wanting to intern, but I cast my vote for KC Campbell and Cascade.

These 2 boys have driven up to Seattle from Corvallis, Oregon for ABC's twice.
That's a 4.5 hour drive ONE-WAY on their own dime to come workout with the Seattle Animals.

Fuckin dedication for the Animal lifestyle if you ask me.

KC also came up to Vancouver, WA when I did a demo at the Vancouver USA Naturally earlier this year. He was at our table and handed out Animal Pump samples and clearly explained the proper way to use them and what the benefits were to any curious lifters at the show.

"The HIGA tribe has spoken" but best of luck to all that are dropping their names in the hat.
It will be an experience you will never forget.

HIGA MONSTER

ghost
08-05-11, 9:17 am
NO disrespect to the other guys that are wanting to intern, but I cast my vote for KC Campbell and Cascade.

These 2 boys have driven up to Seattle from Corvallis, Oregon for ABC's twice.
That's a 4.5 hour drive ONE-WAY on their own dime to come workout with the Seattle Animals.

Fuckin dedication for the Animal lifestyle if you ask me.

KC also came up to Vancouver, WA when I did a demo at the Vancouver USA Naturally earlier this year. He was at our table and handed out Animal Pump samples and clearly explained the proper way to use them and what the benefits were to any curious lifters at the show.

"The HIGA tribe has spoken" but best of luck to all that are dropping their names in the hat.
It will be an experience you will never forget.

HIGA MONSTER
no love for me? :'(

i shed a tear to that. haha

HIGA MONSTER
08-05-11, 11:35 am
no love for me? :'(
i shed a tear to that. haha
Someone told me that you were interning at Ben Seath's hotel room. "Polishing helmet"

Thats why I didn't say anything bro.
HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
08-05-11, 2:56 pm
What a better way to spend your weekend in Vegas, then by doing it up big and working the cage. Its an unforgettable experience. I cant wait to be out there in a few weeks!

Jay
08-06-11, 2:57 pm
I am very interested in the Intern position. I plan on being in Vegas for a few days (13-18) and attending the Olympia. Having been to the Olympia the past two years, I regret not throwing my hat in the ring sooner! So I'll be there, and willing to work for the best company and business. Being a loyal Universal Nutrition user, follower, etc, there is NO other company I would want to, or concider working for at the Olympia.

Survivor831
08-06-11, 5:32 pm
Seriously fellas, TIME OF YOUR LIFE !

scals
08-07-11, 7:10 pm
This will be my first Olympia! Def in to be at the Cage!!!

N. Motta
08-08-11, 4:07 pm
Have decided to pull out of volunteering for the cage, whether I would or would have not been selected.

Going to put the olympia money towards some more training that will hopefully help me get into Firefighting/EMS.

Good luck to all the other entrants.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-08-11, 5:14 pm
I'll be there. Helped out at the Arnold this year and would love the opportunity to help out again. Nothing like the atmosphere at the Cage, and no better way to experience it than standing toe to toe with the Animal crew in the middle of the madness.

Beach91
08-08-11, 11:55 pm
"[QUOTE=Aggression;1140443]Its a great experience, to say the least. Over the years, I've noticed a lot of dudes who talk very frequently on our forums, but then become a bit overwhelmed with it all once the time arrives, haha. To see it all go down right in front of your eyes is a memorable experience. We've had some great interns in previous years. My one recommendation, to anyone who attends, is to take some pictures and really soak everything up. Because before you know it, you're on the way back home and you're thinking, 'What the fuck just happened?'. Trust me, it happened to me when I worked my first Arnold. "

That was me last year Aggression! I spend as much time as life and work allow me to on the Forvm and the Universal Site. I absolutely love bodybuilding, nutrition and talking shop and learning as much as I can from everyone in this game. Its what I enjoy, but man when i got to that Cage last year, all the athletes and the reps, it was intimidating, I remember telling you man that everyone is just so big... Larger than life, and had 20 million questions to ask, and maybe fired off 15 of em!!! Time just flew by!

In speaking with Ox, Higa, Aggression, Vinny, J, Christian, G, Everyone was supercool, down to earth and extremely nice, If i had the chance again I would just like to shoot the shit more with all the guys and soak up all I can from them, I mean they all must have got to the size they are at for a reason, right? Why not apply it to my own training.

I will throw my hat in the ring to volunteer again, just as long as it doesnt take an opportunity away from some of the other brothers on here, cause its an experience of a lifetime, which everyone who contributes a great deal to the Forvm (Such as The Rhino and Ghost) deserve to have

either way, chosen or not, i will be there, can't wait for the ABC

naturalguy
08-10-11, 8:25 am
This is a great opportunity. I have to say that all the guys that have stepped up and interned previously have been a great help. You guys are an important part of the Cage experience. Ghost has come through for us to help with some last minute problems on more than one occasion.

jediweed
08-10-11, 8:31 am
I'd love to represent the "older" tough guys working in the cage this year side by side with all you guys! I'm hitting the big 50 in december and representing my age like I was 25! Animal is so awesome and ya'll have been a part of my life for many years - hit me up guys - let me be a part of the best that ever was or ever will be at the O expo!

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 10:23 am
I'll be there. Helped out at the Arnold this year and would love the opportunity to help out again. Nothing like the atmosphere at the Cage, and no better way to experience it than standing toe to toe with the Animal crew in the middle of the madness.

Awesome bro. Glad to hear your making it out this year.

ghost
08-10-11, 11:08 am
booking my flight today depending on some things.

Mr. Dead
08-10-11, 11:15 am
Definitely a heck of an opportunity...!!! Jelly of those that get chosen...!!!

rev8ball
08-10-11, 11:18 am
booking my flight today depending on some things.

Glad to hear, bro!

What a better way to spend your weekend in Vegas, then by doing it up big and working the cage. Its an unforgettable experience. I cant wait to be out there in a few weeks!

What else can I say but "DITTOS!"

ghost
08-10-11, 11:35 am
Glad to hear, bro!

What else can I say but "DITTOS!"
oh, may have changed my plans and may be riding the motorcycle out there. hahahahahaha. BOOOOOOOOOM.

rev8ball
08-10-11, 11:36 am
oh, may have changed my plans and may be riding the motorcycle out there. hahahahahaha. BOOOOOOOOOM.

Roadtrip FTW!

ghost
08-10-11, 12:48 pm
Roadtrip FTW!

2.035 miles there. im down.

Beastin'
08-10-11, 4:43 pm
just curious when will the interns be announced??

08-10-11, 5:10 pm
Awesome bro. Glad to hear your making it out this year.

Cant miss an opportunity like this!! Gotta get some training and grub in. Brad promised me a cheat at In and Out Burger and another joint cant remember.

C.Coronato
08-12-11, 11:54 am
Cant miss an opportunity like this!! Gotta get some training and grub in. Brad promised me a cheat at In and Out Burger and another joint cant remember.

Shit im in for that too lol. I have yet to try it haha.

08-12-11, 12:17 pm
Shit im in for that too lol. I have yet to try it haha.

Epic Meal Time: Animal/Universal Edition

rev8ball
08-12-11, 12:18 pm
Epic Meal Time: Animal/Universal Edition

4X4s, baby - YEAH!

kc campbell
08-12-11, 12:51 pm
4X4s, baby - YEAH!

I've downed a 6x6 once. Talk about food coma haha

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 2:01 pm
just curious when will the interns be announced??

We need someone to organize this thread, someone to head it. We need some deadheadin'... Where are ya MD?

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 2:02 pm
We need someone to organize this thread, someone to head it. We need some deadheadin'... Where are ya MD?

Wuz busy archiving...

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 2:04 pm
For those that are genuine about their intentions to Intern, and WILL be present... The line starts here:

(Your name, and dates available...)

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 2:08 pm
Wuz busy archiving...

It took you 60 seconds... Ur off ur game....

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 2:11 pm
It took you 60 seconds... Ur off ur game....

Uhm... I think you know why... *LOL*

kc campbell
08-12-11, 2:12 pm
My brother Blake and I are in. Available all day every day.

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 2:15 pm
For those that are genuine about their intentions to Intern, and WILL be present... The line starts here:

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
Beach 91 (Friday, but will work any)

Beach91
08-12-11, 2:16 pm

Deadman,

I am game to help intern, I would prefer the friday if I were chosen, but am available both days, whenever or whatevers needed

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 2:16 pm
Uhm... I think you know why... *LOL*

Make sure ya wipe up good this time, haha.

jediweed
08-12-11, 3:24 pm

jediweed fri 16th) start to noon

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 3:27 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
jediweed (Friday start to noon)
(Your name, and dates available, here...)

ghost
08-12-11, 4:15 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
ghost (all day, every day)

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 4:20 pm
My brother Blake and I are in. Available all day every day.

Tell ur brother Blake to register here and add his name to this thread directly, KC...

For anyone who has questions about bein' an intern, how hard it is, how much fun it is, talk to G above... He knows the score.

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 4:22 pm
Tell ur brother Blake to register here and add his name to this thread directly, KC...

Blake is a member, Boss...

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 4:23 pm
Blake is a member, Boss...

As in HB? KC is related to HB?

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 4:24 pm
As in HB? KC is related to HB?

No sir... Blake is kc's brother's screen name...

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 4:26 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 4:26 pm
No sir... Blake is kc's brother's screen name...

Oh got it. So not HB...

Did Blake post in this thread?

EDIT: saw post #12

08-12-11, 4:30 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
ChaseBrowning(Saturday-Sunday fo sho, Friday possibly)

Can't fuckin wait. Fellas, if you are selected, you are in for a treat.

Universal Rep
08-12-11, 4:31 pm
Can't fuckin wait. Fellas, if you are selected, you are in for a treat.

Yo CB, ya done this before, right? Should asterisk ur name so that we know who has the experience...

Blake
08-12-11, 4:35 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)

I was told to come on the thread and personally say I would like to intern. It would be a huge honor to intern all dates

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 4:39 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
*ghost (all day, every day)
*ChaseBrowning(Saturday-Sunday fo sho, Friday possibly)

(* = denotes previous experience...)

Sandman
08-12-11, 5:04 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)

Beach91
08-12-11, 5:10 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)

You can asterisk my name as well, i helped out last year

Cascade
08-12-11, 5:37 pm
[QUOTE=TheDuner;1143938]For those that are genuine about their intentions to Intern, and WILL be present... The line starts here:

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)
Cascade (Friday-Sunday, I get in late Thursday, best I could do)

08-12-11, 6:02 pm
Yo CB, ya done this before, right? Should asterisk ur name so that we know who has the experience...

Absolutely URep. One problem, Mrs. Dead beat me to it!

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)

Thanks MD, on top of things as always.

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 6:25 pm
Absolutely URep. One problem, Mrs. Dead beat me to it!

Thanks MD, on top of things as always.

Uhm... Mrs. Dead...???

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 6:26 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
*Beach 91 (Friday, but will work any)
TheDuner(All dates)

rev8ball
08-12-11, 6:30 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)

Some solid people on that list....

Jay
08-12-11, 6:48 pm
kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
The Rhino ( Will be in Vegas Fri/Sat. Available all day)

08-12-11, 7:03 pm
Uhm... Mrs. Dead...???

Typo.. or was it?

scals
08-12-11, 10:43 pm
kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)
scals (everyday, all day)

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 10:44 pm
Typo.. or was it?

Hmmm... Choose carefully...

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 10:46 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)
scals (everyday, all day)

scals
08-12-11, 10:51 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)
*scals (everyday, all day)

Now you tell me about the * ... LOL

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 11:02 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner(All dates)

Mr. Dead
08-12-11, 11:03 pm
Now you tell me about the * ... LOL

If my name were on there, I wouldn't get to have the "*"... Never have been chosen...

sstephan34
08-14-11, 1:13 pm
Hey my name is Steve I saw this "cage intern" on twitter thought I my as well post my intentions..Im 19 years old just got into the bodybuilding scene my first show is scheduled for March 2012, I am a die hard animal fan of the athletes also the paks, clothing, gear etc... I go to the arnold classic every year and go straight to the animal reps to see what I have to do to be apart of the team! I would be estatic if I had an opportunity to volunteer my time in the cage, their would be nothing more I would want. Being around such amazing athletes and working for the best brand name out their ANIMAL. Ill do what it takes and devote my time as much as needed, whenever its needed!

sstephan34
08-14-11, 6:08 pm
prob a long shot but if needed i will work all day everyday...

kc campbell
08-14-11, 6:46 pm
Yo man, you know this is the Vegas edition for the Olympia right?

sstephan34
08-14-11, 6:59 pm
Yo man, you know this is the Vegas edition for the Olympia right?

not sure if your talking to me but if so, yes i know and i would be so down, i plan on going down hopefully and if they need someone than i will be their!

kc campbell
08-14-11, 7:31 pm
not sure if your talking to me but if so, yes i know and i would be so down, i plan on going down hopefully and if they need someone than i will be their!

I was, just making sure cause I saw you were in Ohio. Look forward to seeing you there!

Mr. Dead
08-15-11, 1:22 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
*ChaseBrowning (Saturday-Sunday fo sho, Friday possibly)
TheDuner (All dates)
sstephan34 (All dates)

sstephan34
08-15-11, 9:42 pm
So are you saying anyone is capable of volunteering? My understanding was that you had to pick the people who get to intern..if it's open my name is def going on that list!

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
TheDuner (All dates)
sstephan34 (All dates)

sstephan34
08-15-11, 9:57 pm
OH MAN! didnt even see the posts before i posted sorry i just saw my name on the intern list!!! HELL YEA! Can someone give me details on when to be their where to meet etc..times/dates as much info as possible I know dates are sept 15-18 do we get their days early to help setup? its in the orleans hotel as well i believe? not sure if you need more information from me or do i just show up the day the show starts?

Mr. Dead
08-15-11, 10:46 pm
What that list is:
It is an organized version, of all the names of those that wish to be considered, for this opportunity... It is not a guarantee, that you will be interning, but merely a list of those that wish to be chosen... A designated person will announce the names chosen, at a later date...

sstephan34
08-15-11, 11:00 pm
Ok Thanks..must keep that positive mindset!

C.Coronato
08-16-11, 10:39 am
Ok Thanks..must keep that positive mindset!

The interns are no joke brother!

sstephan34
08-16-11, 1:32 pm
Im sure not, which is why I would love to get a chance to intern! Not only living in the gym,but competting and being able to rep a company that I buy all my supplements from. Being around my favorite athletes and hopefully one day being in their shoes! Its determination & dedication!

The interns are no joke brother!

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:39 pm
What that list is:
It is an organized version, of all the names of those that wish to be considered, for this opportunity... It is not a guarantee, that you will be interning, but merely a list of those that wish to be chosen... A designated person will announce the names chosen, at a later date...

Person or persons?

ghost
08-16-11, 1:39 pm
i just cant wait for the trip out there haha.

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 1:46 pm
Person or persons?

I would not be privy, to such information...

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:47 pm
I would not be privy, to such information...

I wonder who is...

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 2:04 pm
I wonder who is...

"The Dude"...

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 2:07 pm
"The Dude"...

"The Dude" has more important things on his plate than pickin' the # of interns, haha....

rev8ball
08-16-11, 2:18 pm
i just cant wait for the trip out there haha.

You and me both, bro.....

sstephan34
08-16-11, 8:33 pm
just curious but when do they let people know? just because as each day passes the plane tickets become more and more expensive..damn airfares

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 10:14 pm
just curious but when do they let people know? just because as each day passes the plane tickets become more and more expensive..damn airfares
Am I gathering, that you will only be going, only if you are selected, as an Intern...???

Sandman
08-16-11, 10:17 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
sstephan34 (All dates)

I have to with draw my name. I have to have surgury on Sept 9th. I would have pushed it back so I could still have a chance to intern, but the next available date with the suregon puts my recovery to late for some long term plans I have going on. Wish everyone the best of luck in getting selected.

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 10:21 pm
I have to with draw my name. I have to have surgury on Sept 9th. I would have pushed it back so I could still have a chance to intern, but the next available date with the suregon puts my recovery to late for some long term plans I have going on. Wish everyone the best of luck in getting selected.
I hope all goes well, and that you have a speedy recovery... The timing on that, sucks, though...

sstephan34
08-16-11, 10:43 pm
not at all, money for me is tight so if I did get chosen I would buy a ticket for vegas right now but if i was not chosen then i would put it off to make sure my finances are where they should be before considering going for sure.. either way i hope to see myself at the olympia this year, sorry for the confusion..

Am I gathering, that you will only be going, only if you are selected, as an Intern...???

sstephan34
08-16-11, 10:44 pm
hope all goes well with the surgery..

08-17-11, 9:22 am
Getting closer and closer. Can't wait to grind and dine with the crew for a few days.

rev8ball
08-17-11, 10:18 am

Bro, that sucks! Hope everything is okay. Best of luck......

Sandman
08-17-11, 12:38 pm
Thanks for the kind words guys. I know the timing is HORRIBLE but I will need to be in top shape for the career change i'm gonna be making after the first of the year. And the sooner I get this done the sooner I can start training hard again.

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 12:43 pm
"The Dude" has more important things on his plate than pickin' the # of interns, haha....

Then, perhaps, "The Dude's" wingman...

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 12:44 pm
Thanks for the kind words guys. I know the timing is HORRIBLE but I will need to be in top shape for the career change i'm gonna be making after the first of the year. And the sooner I get this done the sooner I can start training hard again.

Hope ya heal up, with a quickness...!!!

rev8ball
08-17-11, 12:50 pm

Absolutely - income is a ton more important than any of this. The weights are always gonna be there......

Universal Rep
08-17-11, 3:51 pm
Then, perhaps, "The Dude's" wingman...

Or perhaps much, much lower down.. Like me, haha. Wait, where does that put u???

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 3:56 pm
Or perhaps much, much lower down.. Like me, haha. Wait, where does that put u???

You don't want to know... I still don't even have a key to the Men's Room, so I can clean it...

Universal Rep
08-17-11, 4:05 pm
You don't want to know... I still don't even have a key to the Men's Room, so I can clean it...

I left a mess this mornin'... Sorry bout that.

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 4:06 pm
I left a mess this mornin'... Sorry bout that.

Still don't have a key, to get in... Guess NG will have to get it... *LOL*

Universal Rep
08-17-11, 4:09 pm
Still don't have a key, to get in... Guess NG will have to get it... *LOL*

He slipped on it. Was covered, head to toe...

Mr. Dead
08-17-11, 4:15 pm
He slipped on it. Was covered, head to toe...

Bad JuJu...

kc campbell
08-18-11, 10:04 am

x2. Already missed out on the Orleans deal which sucks but oh well. My brother and I are making the trip for the ABC and to hopefully intern.

naturalguy
08-18-11, 10:56 am

Hey brother don't base your decision on going around interning. If you are going and you get picked it's a bonus.

We will be picking interns on September 1st.

08-18-11, 12:53 pm
Hey brother don't base your decision on going around interning. If you are going and you get picked it's a bonus.

The expo, abc, cage, and show will be worth it bro. Interning or not, come out.

Cascade
08-18-11, 1:13 pm

I'm not trying to start anything, but in the future could this process be done a little earlier next time; especially for the Arnold. I'm sort of in the same boat as some of the other guys here. I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the O, but the intern option REALLY interested me and that is driving my desire to be in Vegas, nothing else.

The word "intern" here is very important. I don't really have any extra money for this, hell, I'm working a lot of extra hours to make this happen. I'm not even factoring in the cost of the show, which could be the deal breaker if I have to pay for it. I don't want this to come across as a "I'm only in it for the free ticket" sort of thing, I think my reputation speaks for itself.

ghost
08-18-11, 1:19 pm
the experience alone, is worth the trip. just hanging out with the crew, hanging out in the cage... it's all just one amazing experience, and the crew are just amazing, and so willing to sit down and just hang out for a bit with anyone and everyone.

naturalguy
08-18-11, 1:25 pm
I'm not trying to start anything, but in the future could this process be done a little earlier next time; especially for the Arnold. I'm sort of in the same boat as some of the other guys here. I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the O, but the intern option REALLY interested me and that is driving my desire to be in Vegas, nothing else.

The word "intern" here is very important. I don't really have any extra money for this, hell, I'm working a lot of extra hours to make this happen. I'm not even factoring in the cost of the show, which could be the deal breaker if I have to pay for it. I don't want this to come across as a "I'm only in it for the free ticket" sort of thing, I think my reputation speaks for itself.

I hear ya Cascade. It's a fine line as we like to give enough people time to get their applications in. One of the conditions of being eligible to be an intern is that you will definitely going to the event.

Mr. Dead
08-18-11, 1:29 pm
the experience alone, is worth the trip. just hanging out with the crew, hanging out in the cage... it's all just one amazing experience, and the crew are just amazing, and so willing to sit down and just hang out for a bit with anyone and everyone.

Agreed... It's been almost 2 years, since I've been to a Cage event, and I still remember it, like I just got off the plane...

Mr. Dead
08-18-11, 1:34 pm

Agreed... It's been almost 2 years, since I've been to a Cage event, and I still remember it, like I just got off the plane...

Beach91
08-18-11, 2:20 pm

Yep the experience alone is hard to describe, I spent the entire day being shock being around everyone, and everyone is extremely down to earth, and some of the lifting that you see is extremely motivating as well, its just a great atmosphere if you love the iron lifestyle, I go to Vegas every year not to party or drink but to take in the experience of the Olympia, the Cage and the Sunday ABC

rev8ball
08-18-11, 3:00 pm
Yep the experience alone is hard to describe, I spent the entire day being shock being around everyone, and everyone is extremely down to earth, and some of the lifting that you see is extremely motivating as well, its just a great atmosphere if you love the iron lifestyle, I go to Vegas every year not to party or drink but to take in the experience of the Olympia, the Cage and the Sunday ABC

Bingo.

BTW, bro, we're not gonna work out at LVAC this year (like the last 2 years). Friday and Saturday morning, it's on like Donkey Kong at my place....

Beach91
08-18-11, 3:15 pm
Bingo.

BTW, bro, we're not gonna work out at LVAC this year (like the last 2 years). Friday and Saturday morning, it's on like Donkey Kong at my place....

Awesome, i cant wait to check out the new digs!

sstephan34
08-18-11, 9:23 pm
I AGREE, im not just going for the intern pos like you said that would be a massive bonus..I would love the experience of being their and surrounded by such great athletes. Money is also tight for me but Im doing anything I can to make sure I get myself their. Cant wait to meet you all

HIGA MONSTER
08-19-11, 2:22 am
Bingo.

rev,
I'm going to be in Vegas this Saturday 8/20. I fly in at 5:51pm and headed to straight to Orleans Arena.
My friend Bristol Marunde is fighting that night so I'm gonna cheer him on.

Will call you but I'm not sure if we can hook up or not because I fly back the next morning on the 2nd flight at 9:10am.

HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
08-19-11, 10:24 am
rev,
I'm going to be in Vegas this Saturday 8/20. I fly in at 5:51pm and headed to straight to Orleans Arena.

Will call you but I'm not sure if we can hook up or not because I fly back the next morning on the 2nd flight at 9:10am.

HIGA MONSTER

Sounds good, bro. The Orleans is about 10 minutes from my facility, so hopefully we can meet up. Otherwise, it's only less than a month before you get to see my beautiful mug once again....

rev8ball
08-19-11, 12:36 pm
rev,

HIGA MONSTER

Right after I posted the above response, I got an email from Callie asking if I was going to the fight....lol
Are you gonna need a ride from the airport? It's a pretty quick trip for me from my office, so let me know.....

ghost
08-19-11, 3:47 pm
damnit this cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dead
08-19-11, 3:51 pm
damnit this cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed... Truly wish I wuz going to be there... But, someone's gotta man the fort... But, I'll be there in spirit, and watchin' on the webcam...

ghost
08-19-11, 3:52 pm
Agreed... Truly wish I wuz going to be there... But, someone's gotta man the fort... But, I'll be there in spirit, and watchin' on the webcam...

dude, i wish you were coming too. you are definitely going to be missed, but ill give you a wave on cam!

Mr. Dead
08-19-11, 3:54 pm
dude, i wish you were coming too. you are definitely going to be missed, but ill give you a wave on cam!

Thanks...!!! And, please use all fingers available, when waving... *LOL*

ghost
08-19-11, 3:59 pm
Thanks...!!! And, please use all fingers available, when waving... *LOL*
hey now, i only have 8 and a half. lol.

Mr. Dead
08-19-11, 4:00 pm
hey now, i only have 8 and a half. lol.

As long as it's more than 1... *LOL* (I've got all 10, but only the use of 9...)

ghost
08-23-11, 10:41 am
I am really surprised that there is not more interest in this...

Mr. Dead
08-23-11, 11:07 am
I am really surprised that there is not more interest in this...

Agreed... If I had the opportunity, I'd be all over this...!!! I enjoyed working the Emerald Cup, back when we used to have a booth, there... Great opportunity to interact with others, and hang with the Pros, athletes, and personalities of Universal/Animal...

C.Coronato
08-23-11, 12:49 pm
Agreed... If I had the opportunity, I'd be all over this...!!! I enjoyed working the Emerald Cup, back when we used to have a booth, there... Great opportunity to interact with others, and hang with the Pros, athletes, and personalities of Universal/Animal...

Step your game up and come out to the O!

Mr. Dead
08-23-11, 12:54 pm
Step your game up and come out to the O!

Lack of funds... IRS is killing me...

C.Coronato
08-23-11, 3:26 pm

Suck it up Gumm man.

Big C
08-23-11, 3:29 pm

Aren't you a nurse? You make the big bucks bro haha. Make it happen.

Mr. Dead
08-23-11, 3:36 pm

Not with a mortgage payment, and almost half my paycheck going to the IRS... Plus, I work for the D.o.D., we make a bit less, than our civilian counterparts... Which is why I had to back out of my show, in September...

kc campbell
08-23-11, 8:31 pm

Well if you made the trip, I got you covered for a hotel room, just sayin...

Jay
08-23-11, 8:41 pm

Over times callin' your name. It's been callin' mine for the past few weeks now.

sstephan34
08-24-11, 9:26 pm
Id be down to share a room with someone..make this trip more affordable thats for damn sure!

rev8ball
08-24-11, 9:39 pm
Id be down to share a room with someone..make this trip more affordable thats for damn sure!

Take a look at this thread; you've got a few people trying to find hotel rooms. Maybe you can find something there:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36800-Hotels...

08-25-11, 10:20 am
Flight booked, room is in progress.

kc campbell
08-25-11, 10:41 am
Flight booked, room is in progress.

I used expedia and it was super helpful and easy. You can even set the convention center as the point of interest and it'll show how far from the hotel it is. See you there brother.

08-25-11, 10:43 am
I used expedia and it was super helpful and easy. You can even set the convention center as the point of interest and it'll show how far from the hotel it is. See you there brother.

Thanks kc. I'm not handling the hotel, I'm rooming with BRowe and he's trying to find a place with a kitchen. I'm just waiting on my half of the bill. Lol

ghost
08-25-11, 11:02 am
is it sept 10th yet? i wanna get on the fucking road.

08-29-11, 5:00 pm
You guys should be jumping at this opportunity!

Mr. Dead
08-29-11, 5:33 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
sstephan34 (All dates)

Those chosen will be announced on a date closer to the Cage... So... Stay tuned...

Mr. Dead
08-30-11, 1:39 pm
Hmmm... Quiet, in here...

kc campbell
08-30-11, 2:09 pm
Hmmm... Quiet, in here...

Just sitting back watching and waiting.

Sandman
08-30-11, 4:58 pm

kc campbell (All dates)
Blake (All dates)
sstephan34 (All dates)
TheDuner (All Dates) (Surgery cancelled)

Those chosen will be announced on a date closer to the Cage... So... Stay tuned...

I'm back in the hunt for a spot! List is comming out soon.

Flash419
08-31-11, 9:26 am
This is a great oppritunity for anyone attenting the Olympia..

Got to do this 2 years ago at the Arnold.. Awesome time.. hanging all day at the Cage with the Animals, the energy and feeling is incredible!
If your thinking about this at all.. sign up! You wont be disappointed!

09-01-11, 7:25 am
Today is the day! Yes I know it's early but I just finished cardio session 1 and meal 1 for the day.

naturalguy
09-01-11, 2:26 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Ghost – intern captain both days

Each of you will work one day, so 3 Friday and 3 Saturday, along with Ghost who will be the intern captain for both days

Mr. Dead
09-01-11, 2:27 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Each of you will work one day, so 3 Friday and 3 Saturday, along with Ghost who will be the intern captain for both days

HUUUGE congrats...!!! Majorly Jelly...

ghost
09-01-11, 2:34 pm
Thanks again to Animal for the opportunity!!! cant wait to get out there and get to work! Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting the other interns!

kc campbell
09-01-11, 2:36 pm
Thanks Animal! Definitely excited for this.

rev8ball
09-01-11, 2:36 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Solid...
Major congrats to everyone - looking foward to working with all of ya!

Razor
09-01-11, 2:39 pm
Congrats brothers and rejoice!! Should be one bad ass time!

Jay
09-01-11, 2:53 pm
Very honored to have been chosen to work at the cage. Only a few weeks away now. Looking forward to this, meeting new people, and ready to work.

Thank you!

09-01-11, 3:09 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Shibby! <dude wheres my car? Lol huge thanks fellas pumped to help out again.

Sandman
09-01-11, 3:16 pm
Thanks for the opportunity. Can't fucking wait! When will we find out what days we're workin? Also is there anything specific we need to wear?

naturalguy
09-01-11, 3:58 pm
Here are the days you are working

Kc campbell Friday
sstephan34 Friday
The Duner Friday
Chase Browning Saturday
The Rhino Saturday
Cascade Saturday

Ghost both days

Please let me know ASAP if those days don't work for you

kc campbell
09-01-11, 5:10 pm

Kc campbell Friday
sstephan34 Friday
The Duner Friday
Chase Browning Saturday
The Rhino Saturday
Cascade Saturday

Ghost both days

Works for me!

09-01-11, 5:17 pm

Kc campbell Friday
sstephan34 Friday
The Duner Friday
Chase Browning Saturday
The Rhino Saturday
Cascade Saturday

Ghost both days

Awesome.

Sandman
09-01-11, 5:27 pm

Kc campbell Friday
sstephan34 Friday
The Duner Friday
Chase Browning Saturday
The Rhino Saturday
Cascade Saturday

Ghost both days

Works for me

Jay
09-01-11, 9:50 pm
Saturday is fine with me.

Beach91
09-01-11, 10:49 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Solid lineup, huge congrats bros, have a blast and with Ghost leading the charge u will all be in good hands, and will have a helluva time!

Cascade
09-01-11, 11:11 pm
Oh man, just got home from work and the gym and get this waiting for me. Awesome, so pumped!

Survivor831
09-01-11, 11:34 pm
Congrats fellas. This is one awesome time......Enjoy

smoothballer
09-02-11, 9:25 am
Huge Congrats Brothers! It will be the experience of a lifetime.

09-02-11, 9:42 am
Normal cage attire or are we starting a new trend?

J-Dawg
09-02-11, 10:02 am
Congrats everyone. You guys will have a good time helping out in The Cage for sure.

rev8ball
09-02-11, 10:12 am

The new required look for the Olympia 2011 Cage Interns:
http://blogs.inlandsocal.com/iguide/Steel%20Panther1.jpg

Cascade
09-02-11, 10:14 am

Oh good, I'm pretty much half way there!

Mr. Dead
09-02-11, 10:17 am

Death to all, but Metal...!!!

naturalguy
09-02-11, 10:18 am

80's hair band style, I like it

kc campbell
09-02-11, 10:37 am

Steel Panther FTW!

Jay
09-02-11, 3:16 pm

Trading in the mohawks for long hair this year I see

Sandman
09-02-11, 7:11 pm

I'll ask the dumb qustion sinces It's my first cage, so what is "normal" cage attire?

ghost
09-02-11, 7:14 pm
I'll ask the dumb qustion sinces It's my first cage, so what is "normal" cage attire?

Clothes.

but as far as what you need to wear the day you will be working will be messaged to you

naturalguy
09-02-11, 8:19 pm

Clothes.

but as far as what you need to wear the day you will be working will be messaged to you

Most likely it will be standard Cage attire which is black pants and black boots, you will be given shirts to wear when you get there.

Ghost will be the man with the plan, he is the intern captain so he is the go to guy

Flash419
09-02-11, 10:10 pm

Looks like the winning outfit from the fitness competion. LOL

Flash419
09-02-11, 10:12 pm
The chosen interns:

Kc campbell
Chase Browning
The Rhino
sstephan34
Cascade
The Duner

Big CONGRATS to you all.. your going to have a great weekend!

Sandman
09-03-11, 2:44 am
Clothes.

Should have seen that comming. Good to see the boss has a sense of humor.

Jay
09-03-11, 3:20 am
Oh man, just got home from work and the gym and get this waiting for me. Awesome, so pumped!

Me, U , and Chase Saturday. See ya then.

Congrats fellas. This is one awesome time......Enjoy

CANT wait.

HIGA MONSTER
09-03-11, 8:09 am
Congratulations to all the interns chosen!

I`m especially proud that we got 2 boys from the Pacific Northwest that got picked! Congrats to KC and Cascade!

Oregon boys making noise at the Cage!
HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
09-03-11, 4:56 pm
Looks like the winning outfit from the fitness competion. LOL

LMAO!

Too true.......

sstephan34
09-05-11, 11:25 pm
DAMN SO PUMPED can not wait for this event! 10 days!!

Sandman
09-15-11, 2:15 pm
So what time do we need to be at the Convention Center in the AM?

kc campbell
09-15-11, 8:59 pm
So what time do we need to be at the Convention Center in the AM?

I was thinkin we'd get a PM with some more extensive info. If I find anything out I'll let you know

Sandman
09-15-11, 9:11 pm
I was thinkin we'd get a PM with some more extensive info. If I find anything out I'll let you know

That's what I was thinking. I know they're putting the cage togeather, so it might not be till later. Figured I post in here so everyone could see.

ghost
09-15-11, 10:41 pm
Convention center opens at 10 for regular attendees, come find me right.away so I can get you set up and squared away

Sandman
09-15-11, 11:07 pm
Convention center opens at 10 for regular attendees, come find me right.away so I can get you set up and squared away

Sound good see u at 10

Beast_from_the_East
09-16-11, 12:32 pm
Sign me up! I live in Vegas!!! I am gonna wear my Animal shirt to show some pride!

Beast_from_the_East
09-16-11, 12:33 pm

Where shall I meet you?

naturalguy
09-17-11, 7:05 pm
Beast, the intern selection was finished a while ago, you would have had to put your name in the mix man.

naturalguy
09-19-11, 10:40 am
On behalf of Animal, we wanted to thank all the interns, you guys were a huge help and should be recognized for your efforts.

Beowulf
09-19-11, 11:10 am
On behalf of Animal, we wanted to thank all the interns, you guys were a huge help and should be recognized for your efforts.

What, exactly, did the interns do?

naturalguy
09-19-11, 11:17 am
What, exactly, did the interns do?

They were a big help, taking pictures, guarding the audio/visual equipment, helping out in the gym and the shop when it got real busy, doing sign ups for bench your bodyweight contests and more. These guys were great.

09-19-11, 11:56 am
Thanks so much for the opportunity. It's hard fucking work no doubt, but there's no other way I would rather spend my weekend. I had a blast and I hope I can contribute again.

rev8ball
09-19-11, 12:05 pm
Def thanks to all of the interns. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a blast!

naturalguy
09-19-11, 12:19 pm
Def thanks to all of the interns. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a blast!

Special thanks to you rev, you were a HUGE help

rev8ball
09-19-11, 12:52 pm

Thanks, NG. I had a total blast, and ready for more!

kc campbell
09-19-11, 1:01 pm
I had an awesome experience interning Friday. I was nervous at first, but after I met everyone and things started to get moving it was awesome. I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for the opportunity.

J-Dawg
09-19-11, 5:31 pm

rev, you were a huge help throughout the whole weekend...

NAUT

lol

J-Dawg
09-19-11, 5:33 pm

x2. You guys really kicked ass throughout the weekend. From helping with taking pics, to manning the sound system, to working in the shop, to running errands for us, it was a huge help and we appreciated it a lot.

rev8ball
09-19-11, 5:52 pm
rev, you were a huge help throughout the whole weekend...

NAUT

lol

Wow, this is awkward...
Please do not pull me into this, too!

LOL

Jay
09-20-11, 4:24 pm
Thanks again for selecting me to intern. It was a great experience and although I was at the expo from 930-530 I didnt want to leave. Like I told J-dawg, theres no other booth at the expo that I would rather work at.

sstephan34
09-21-11, 10:28 pm
thank you all for the intern position it was nothing less than amazing! being around my fav athletes, gaining knowledge, being around such a great company! def would love to intern sometime again!

ghost
09-22-11, 9:14 am
made it home last night. HUGE thanks to Universal/Animal for letting me intern again..and a HUGE thanks to the other interns for an awesome job!!!!!!!!!

09-22-11, 12:05 pm
made it home last night. HUGE thanks to Universal/Animal for letting me intern again..and a HUGE thanks to the other interns for an awesome job!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say once again that your intensity is unmatched. Great working with you Rob.

Universal Rep
09-22-11, 12:07 pm
Arnold Classic is around the corner. Who thinks we should bring in more interns next year?

tatersalad
09-22-11, 12:10 pm
I personally think you should bring in at least one more for the Arnold!

Oh, that's right, I'll be there!

Universal Rep
09-22-11, 12:23 pm
I personally think you should bring in at least one more for the Arnold!

Oh, that's right, I'll be there!

How many interns does Corporate take on for each day at the Arnold? Anyone know?

Mr. Dead
09-22-11, 12:29 pm
How many interns does Corporate take on for each day at the Arnold? Anyone know?

I've seen on average, between 3-5... Hopefully, one day, I'll get to be one...

ghost
09-22-11, 12:52 pm
Can I just say once again that your intensity is unmatched. Great working with you Rob.

haha. thanks Chase, you did an amazing job and it was an honor working with you.

Sandman
09-22-11, 1:34 pm

Glad to hear u made it home safe. It was awsome working the cage with ya, and getting to bullshit at ISSAC for the BBQ. Wish I coulda got your bike fixed and saved you some cash, sorry bro.

ghost
09-22-11, 1:38 pm
Glad to hear u made it home safe. It was awsome working the cage with ya, and getting to bullshit at ISSAC for the BBQ. Wish I coulda got your bike fixed and saved you some cash, sorry bro.

no worries brotha, needed to get some other stuff done to it anyways. so it's all good. You should post those pics up from the BBQ!

G Diesel
09-22-11, 2:17 pm
All you fellas, led by ghost, did an amazing job... Much respect.

And extra special love to the fellas who stayed to help with breakdown, going the extra mile. That shit was HUGE.

Peace, G

ghost
09-22-11, 2:23 pm

And extra special love to the fellas who stayed to help with breakdown, going the extra mile. That shit was HUGE.

Peace, G
That means a lot G.. it really does. The tear down was done in record time i think, it really helped having the outside company come in for the fence tear down... that was awesome.

rev8ball
09-22-11, 2:26 pm
That means a lot G.. it really does. The tear down was done in record time i think, it really helped having the outside company come in for the fence tear down... that was awesome.

Seriously.

That had to be some kind of record. I could not believe how quick everything came down..... Okay, except for the big red ANIMAL banner:
How many ANIMALs does it take to pull a hanging rod out of a banner?........LOL

09-22-11, 2:35 pm
Seriously.

That had to be some kind of record. I could not believe how quick everything came down..... Okay, except for the big red ANIMAL banner:

I gave it hell! SOB wasn't budging lol

J-Dawg
09-22-11, 2:53 pm

Glad to hear you made it home safely! You were a huge help brother. Always an honor to have ya work with us.

Agreed. It's hard to match Rob's intensity! You did an awesome job at The Cage too Chase. And I had a great workout with you and Brad at the ABC on Sunday. My chest was feeling it even till today, lol.

Arnold Classic is around the corner. Who thinks we should bring in more interns next year?

Would be great to have more interns helping out and getting an experience in The Cage.

Peace, G

Agreed. Breakdown is always hard but major props to those fellas who helped us out. Not everyone has the balls to stay and help out after the show is over but you fellas helped it go by much faster for us. It was very much appreciated.

J-Dawg
09-22-11, 2:54 pm
Seriously.

I gave it hell! SOB wasn't budging lol

It was hard as hell to get the piping out of that red banner. Good thing HIGA and his strongman skills were there to help us out, haha.

rev8ball
09-22-11, 3:09 pm
no worries brotha, needed to get some other stuff done to it anyways. so it's all good. You should post those pics up from the BBQ!

Check 'em out here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37149-The-Rev-s-Annual-Olympia-Endeavor-version-2011&p=1157276#post1157276

Sandman
09-22-11, 3:14 pm
Thanks Rev. As always you got it covered!

Cascade
09-25-11, 8:00 pm
Almost a week later and I still can't believe I was there. Work hit me like a ton of bricks the moment I got back to Oregon. A huge thank you to Animal for giving me the opportunity to intern.

The House
09-25-11, 8:05 pm
thanks for all the help at the cage guys.