PDA

View Full Version : Anybody not get pak piss anymore? lol

BarbellManiac
07-28-11, 4:06 pm
At first I'm sure everyone gets the good ole green/yellow piss after taking pak, but now after using it for a while I don't really get that intense piss. Anybody experience this?

Aggression
07-28-11, 4:26 pm
I still get it, especially if I don't hydrate enough. I spent Monday on the beach drinking beers. When Tuesdays post-pak-piss came around, that shit was radioactive.

J-Dawg
07-28-11, 4:28 pm
The more water I drink, the less I get it. It can range day to day depending on my hydration status, haha.

Flash419
07-28-11, 4:33 pm
Honestly.. if I don't get it.. I figure my body is using up everything..so I take another pak. Make sure all the tanks are full.

Probably happens once every other week or so.. but definaltly can change if I've drank alot of fluids that day.

BarbellManiac
07-28-11, 5:09 pm
Yeah I drink a lot more water than I need to, probably why I don't get it.

PORTERHOUSE
07-28-11, 7:39 pm
The more water I drink, the less I get it. It can range day to day depending on my hydration status, haha.

samesies.

MELTDOWN
07-29-11, 10:31 pm
I take Pak after morning training and SP Multi V post supper. Regardless of water or food intake, morning wee is Day Glo Green, night time wee Nuclear Yellow.
Carry On !!!

Back To Basics
07-30-11, 12:11 am
I still get it, even though I drink loads of water.

Enforcer
07-31-11, 11:56 am
Yea once your body becomes adapted to it, the Pak piss will go away, especially as you drink more water

J-Dawg
07-31-11, 1:15 pm
I take Pak after morning training and SP Multi V post supper. Regardless of water or food intake, morning wee is Day Glo Green, night time wee Nuclear Yellow.
Carry On !!!

I like that combo--1 Animal Pak per day in the morning + 2 Multi-V tabs per day at night.
I've just started doing that as well.

BarbellManiac
07-31-11, 1:19 pm
I like that combo--1 Animal Pak per day in the morning + 2 Multi-V tabs per day at night.

I take an additional of 2 grams of vitamin c with Pak, works good by reducing cortisol and preventing any form of sickness.

J-Dawg
07-31-11, 1:20 pm
I take an additional of 2 grams of vitamin c with Pak, works good by reducing cortisol and preventing any form of sickness.

That's a good call BM. I like me some extra Vitamin C as well. It's a must have during increase training periods and winter time.

Enforcer
08-01-11, 4:29 pm

Right now in my precontest mode I am taking 2 packs of Animal Pak a day to help me get those extra nutrients during my prerp

J-Dawg
08-01-11, 4:36 pm
Right now in my precontest mode I am taking 2 packs of Animal Pak a day to help me get those extra nutrients during my prerp

2 packs--That's a good call E, esp. when the body is in a depleted state (pre-contest mode)

MELTDOWN
08-02-11, 10:41 pm
Yea once your body becomes adapted to it, the Pak piss will go away, especially as you drink more water

For me, that's a big ole Negative ...used PAK since '91..... still gots the Pak piss regardless.

BoneSaw
08-03-11, 5:50 am
thats the only way i can tell if i took my pak for the day. if i quit gettin pak piss ill probably end up taking like 3 paks a day. dont want that.

Bruiser
08-03-11, 7:43 am

That's what I've been doing too. If I have enough Paks I'll take 2 a day, if not I supplement SP Mulit-V to make up the difference. But damn the Multi-V stink!! Gotta be one of the worse smelling supps out there. But it works great. LOL

naturalguy
08-03-11, 8:13 am
It all depends on how much water I drink, the more I drink the clearer it is.

I am currently doing 1 pak per day plus 1 Multi-V just cause I can

J-Dawg
08-03-11, 10:13 am
That's what I've been doing too. If I have enough Paks I'll take 2 a day, if not I supplement SP Mulit-V to make up the difference. But damn the Multi-V stink!! Gotta be one of the worse smelling supps out there. But it works great. LOL

Multi-V doesn't smell pretty but it's loaded w/ a lot of great ingredients, haha.