PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak + Cuts without the red pill. Effective?

DoubleM
07-29-11, 1:31 pm
Hi,

I´ve already done a M-Stak cicle some time ago and i loved it. Sometimes i took the red pill, sometimes i didn´t.

Now, i´ll do a cicle of M-Stak + Cuts and i´m wondering if i should take the red pills or not. I´m in doubt because i have some anxiety problems.

This pack without the red pill is much less effective?

I don´t care with energy decrease but i´m afraid if i´m not taking it, reduces the effectiveness of fat burning.

What´s your opinion?

One more question. I take the breakfast at 9am, the lunch at 13pm, workout at 8pm and dinner at 10pm. Whats your opinion how should i take both cuts and m-stak?

Thanks

Aggression
07-29-11, 2:40 pm
When removing the stimulant capsules from both M-stak and Cuts, you're still getting the rest of the product's complexes, in full. No worries.

J-Dawg
07-29-11, 5:02 pm
When using M-Stak and Cuts, I actually always remove the red cap. Why? Because I'm still getting all the potent complexes, but just removing the stims. I enjoy the stims from Animal Rage and don't need the extra. I do save the red pills and give 'em out to those who enjoy taking 'em.

Enforcer
07-31-11, 11:58 am
The red pill in M-Stak is just the stimulant and can be removed without having any negative effect on the product. If you are sensitve to stims and are taking Cuts along with it, then there will be no problem in doin so. Id take Cuts upon awakening and then 30 minutes prior to training. Then take M-Stak mid day in between your meals

DoubleM
07-31-11, 2:23 pm
I´v started today the cicle.

I took the Cuts at 9am and at 2pm and the M-Stak at 6pm, but i think i´ll do like you said.. Maybe i´ll take the cuts at breakfast and before the workout (at 8pm) and the M-Stak in the middle.

In the first pack i took the red pill, and feel a little anxious, maybe the pill effect or the placebo effect, don´t know. So on the second Cuts pack and on M-Stak i didn´t took the red pill.. However i sweated a lot more than normal all the day, even on non-workout.

Between i took the first Cuts pack at 9am and at 1pm, i went 9 times to the toilet to piss lol. On afternoon it was normal.

Let´s see how it goes

Solid Dreams
07-31-11, 2:57 pm
Cuts has a thermogenic, so you'll sweat even if you don't take the red pill. Same with the peeing, because of the blue pills.

DoubleM
08-01-11, 4:55 am
Yes, but the thermogenic complex is the red one right?

Today i felt a burning sensation on my stomach and a little buzzing on my ears after i took the first pack of cuts on the morning before the breakfast. Tomorrow i will take it without the red pill to see if makes any difference

J-Dawg
08-01-11, 4:11 pm
Yep. The thermogenic complex is in the red cap. If you need to, you can even take Cuts with a small amount of food to help coat your stomach.

Enforcer
08-01-11, 4:24 pm
Yep. The thermogenic complex is in the red cap. If you need to, you can even take Cuts with a small amount of food to help coat your stomach.

I liek doin this as well I have my preworkout meal at 4:30 and then take my Cuts at 5:10 and then hit the gym at 5:30

DoubleM
08-05-11, 5:12 am
Well, i´ve been taking the cuts 30m before breakfast (with red pill) and acctualy, the "burning" sensation has diminish.

Until now, on day 6, the effects i felt:

Piss a lot more
Sweat a lot more
Weight remains about the same
A weird sensation of "need to talk" and happiness
Sometimes i feel no hungry at all.. When i start to eat, i feel full.. Then, suddenly i feel a lot of hungry and weekness. Maybe the effect of Cuts / M-Stak

Until now, the effect i´m hoping to feel more (the definition and fat burning) doesn´t seem to kick in already.. Perhaps it´s still early