PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test Question

Irish_Basterd
08-06-11, 5:00 pm
So I'm about 2/3 of the way through my cans of Test/Stak right now and I love this stack (and have used it before)! My question is, I normally go directly to M-Stak after the two cans of Test/Stak are finished. I plan on doing this again, but after the M-Stak finishes up would it be cool to run the cycle again (2 cans Test/Stak followed with 1 can M-Stak). I like the results I'm seeing and I'd like to run it again. Although I don't want to run into that whole diminishing returns thing. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

AJP1
08-07-11, 12:09 am
To be honest I think you should give a few months break. Let your body go back to working natural with out any sups. You probably won't see any gains going right back into the product so soon anyhow ya know?

Take a month or 2 off then go right back into it and I think you will see better results.

BTW where did you purchase Test?, I've been looking around to try and find a reasonable price.

alex32
08-07-11, 12:27 pm
BTW where did you purchase Test?, I've been looking around to try and find a reasonable price.

I use ebay sir, great prices if u search

Irish_Basterd
08-08-11, 4:10 pm
I bought my test and stak off amazon. Test was like 59 bucks or so, and stak was like 36 (but other vendors have for 31). I have Amazon Prime so I get free 2 day shipping on all my orders. Also they have this subscribe and save program that takes like 15% off the price if you sign up to have it auto delivered. They let you pick how often and stuff even. Really a good deal for the essentials that you end up taking everyday like Pak, Flex, Omega....whatever.

Amazon Prime was 79 bucks for the year to join, but they offer free shipping on all orders over 25 anyways just takes longer than 2 days usually.

smoothballer
08-09-11, 2:53 pm
I would at least wait 6 weeks before jumping back on a test booster. As a minimum for myself I go the amount of time off as I was on the test booster. Normally I take 2+ months between them tho.

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 11:20 am
I would at least wait 6 weeks before jumping back on a test booster. As a minimum for myself I go the amount of time off as I was on the test booster. Normally I take 2+ months between them tho.

Agreed! 6on 6off minimum.

AJP1
08-10-11, 11:37 am
What were you results so far being on Test?