PDA

View Full Version : Animal RAGE Orange Juiced Review

metfan
08-07-11, 2:34 pm
Animal RAGE Orange Juiced Review

Here is my review of Orange Juiced after taking one of the 2 sample packs I received. Overall an INSANE Pre Workout drink and does as advertised. Nice fast, clean energy, decent taste, nice good pump and off the fucking wall Intensity & Focus. Here is a breakdown of what I thought of it.

Taste=7
Decent tasting Pre W/O that is neither good or bad, just something that you have never tasted before. Could have been a little smoother tasting but what it is designed for, taste was good enough given all the other benefits you get from RAGE

Mixability=10
Used this with 6oz of water, stirred for 10-15 seconds. No clumping, entire packet mixed and nothing left on the bottom of the cup.

Focus=10
I felt like lifting anything and everything I saw. Was so locked into every set and every rep. Pretty much one of the BEST workouts I have had in a very long time.

Energy/Intensity=10
Rated a 10 as I do not have an infinity symbol on my keyboard. Felt like lifting forever. Even 5 hours after I left the gym, I was still surging and ready to go.

Overall=10++++++++

RAGE was FUCKING intense and it had been a VERY long time since I felt that desire to just lift everything and not want to stop. Most impressive is the fact that after doing an insane amount of reps/sets I was still ready to go and was not tired.

2 Thumbs up for the BEST Pre I have ever tried and this will always be in my arsenal as something I have to have on training days.[/center]

Survivor831
08-07-11, 4:19 pm
If you haven't tried the new flavors yet, Slaughtermelon and Apple jacked are insane. Definitely worth buying without even sampling. I believe they are taking requests for the new Slaughtermelon and OJ v2.0 for samples at universalusa.com. if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

PORTERHOUSE
08-07-11, 4:36 pm
92.5 haha

metfan
08-07-11, 4:49 pm
If you haven't tried the new flavors yet, Slaughtermelon and Apple jacked are insane. Definitely worth buying without even sampling. I believe they are taking requests for the new Slaughtermelon and OJ v2.0 for samples at universalusa.com. if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Well I won a tub of Slaughter Melon on here which is on it's way and a friend in the US picked up and extra tub/shirt of Apple Jacked and is sending it my way, so will have tried all flavors.

92.5 haha

LOL yeah I guess Taste knocked it down a couple points, but still a 10 for me despite the taste. First time trying it, had to choke down the first gulp, but then slammed the rest down no problem.

PORTERHOUSE
08-07-11, 5:20 pm
LOL yeah I guess Taste knocked it down a couple points, but still a 10 for me despite the taste. First time trying it, had to choke down the first gulp, but then slammed the rest down no problem.

haha yea man I was just being a smart ass I know what you mean, it's a 10 in my books as well. I've got some slaughtermelon Im going to start using soon, but Im jealous of that apple jacked your buddy is sending you, I've already stocked up for the year and since its LE I prolly will never get to try it, and I only hear good things. Let me know what you think of the apple bro!

mritter3
08-07-11, 6:59 pm
glad you like the Rage...im hooked on slaughtermelon at the moment...but i got to try apple jacked soon

metfan
08-07-11, 7:27 pm
haha yea man I was just being a smart ass I know what you mean, it's a 10 in my books as well. I've got some slaughtermelon Im going to start using soon, but Im jealous of that apple jacked your buddy is sending you, I've already stocked up for the year and since its LE I prolly will never get to try it, and I only hear good things. Let me know what you think of the apple bro!

Yeah no problem bro, appreciate the humor.

I got lucky as my buddy knows I am a true, hardcore Animal supporter but also knows that bb.com does not ship to Canada so he picked up an extra tub & shirt for me.

glad you like the Rage...im hooked on slaughtermelon at the moment...but i got to try apple jacked soon

I have the Paks, but truth be told they do not have the same effect as the powder. As much as I like the convenience of the Paks I will probably stick to the powder.

Jay
08-07-11, 8:29 pm
Nice review! I can relate to the statement of lifting every weight you see.

G Diesel
08-08-11, 8:55 am
Animal RAGE Orange Juiced Review

Here is my review of Orange Juiced after taking one of the 2 sample packs I received. Overall an INSANE Pre Workout drink and does as advertised. Nice fast, clean energy, decent taste, nice good pump and off the fucking wall Intensity & Focus. Here is a breakdown of what I thought of it.

Taste=7
Decent tasting Pre W/O that is neither good or bad, just something that you have never tasted before. Could have been a little smoother tasting but what it is designed for, taste was good enough given all the other benefits you get from RAGE

Mixability=10
Used this with 6oz of water, stirred for 10-15 seconds. No clumping, entire packet mixed and nothing left on the bottom of the cup.

Focus=10
I felt like lifting anything and everything I saw. Was so locked into every set and every rep. Pretty much one of the BEST workouts I have had in a very long time.

Energy/Intensity=10
Rated a 10 as I do not have an infinity symbol on my keyboard. Felt like lifting forever. Even 5 hours after I left the gym, I was still surging and ready to go.

Overall=10++++++++

RAGE was FUCKING intense and it had been a VERY long time since I felt that desire to just lift everything and not want to stop. Most impressive is the fact that after doing an insane amount of reps/sets I was still ready to go and was not tired.

2 Thumbs up for the BEST Pre I have ever tried and this will always be in my arsenal as something I have to have on training days.[/center]

That's a fucking testimonial gents... I co-sign everything this dude says here, as I countdown to my own serving of Rage, only 5 hours from now.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
08-09-11, 10:16 am
I wonder if this is the old or new OJ...

OP, when did ya put in the request?

AJP1
08-18-11, 12:48 am
One of the Control lab guys sent me a 20 serving bottle of there product.
First time I tried it I did 1 scoop, didn't feel much so I added the second scoop about 45 minutes after workout sucked.

Tried it again the next day. Used 2 scoops right off the bat and 1 m stak "red pill" and work out was pretty decent....

Got my hands on Rage today. Going to take it tomorrow or my first work out and I hope it kicks White Floods ass, cause w/f doesn't give me focus. I describe w/f as cardio energy not lifting engery if ya know what I mean.

J-Dawg
08-19-11, 10:13 am

Definitely curious to see which formula it was.

The way to tell (if it's the first time trying it out) is if the label has New & Improved Flavor on the front.

First time I tried it I did 1 scoop, didn't feel much so I added the second scoop about 45 minutes after workout sucked.

Tried it again the next day. Used 2 scoops right off the bat and 1 m stak "red pill" and work out was pretty decent....

Got my hands on Rage today. Going to take it tomorrow or my first work out and I hope it kicks White Floods ass, cause w/f doesn't give me focus. I describe w/f as cardio energy not lifting engery if ya know what I mean.

Let us know how ya like it AJ

G Diesel
08-19-11, 11:06 am

Looking forward to seeing how hard Rage hits you bro... I'm pumped for today's serving of Rage coming up in a couple of hours. Nice.

Peace, G

Beach91
08-19-11, 12:19 pm
Looking forward to seeing how hard Rage hits you bro... I'm pumped for today's serving of Rage coming up in a couple of hours. Nice.

Peace, G

I agree, I look forward to my preworkout Rage as if it were my weekly cheat meal, its the highlight of certain training days, especially those leg n back sessions

metfan
09-04-11, 11:49 am

I believe it is the New OJ.

Put in request roughly a month before. Great stuff actually.

Have a few other pre's to review but i know I will be coming back to Rage for sure.