PDA

View Full Version : Slaughtermelon Review

Jay
08-08-11, 8:36 pm
Just put on my new RAGE t-shirt. Just opened my 10 serving container of SLAUGHTERMELON. Have 2 bottles of Black Cherry Bomb Atomic 7 here that came with the Rage... Its been a gooood day so far. After smelling this AWESOME watermelon smell when I opened the bottle I decided to review this one as well. Chest workout in T minus 20 minutes. 1 scoop of slaughtermelon inbound........................................... ............................................

metfan
08-08-11, 8:56 pm
Do it BIG, and let us know how it went and how good Slaughter Melon tastes.

mritter3
08-08-11, 9:34 pm
u will love the slaughtermelon....im hooked on it right now!

ToSo
08-08-11, 10:18 pm
Enjoy bro, slaughtermelon is great. Apple jacked is just as good. Let's see those PR's.

G Diesel
08-09-11, 10:17 am
Just put on my new RAGE t-shirt. Just opened my 10 serving container of SLAUGHTERMELON. Have 2 bottles of Black Cherry Bomb Atomic 7 here that came with the Rage... Its been a gooood day so far. After smelling this AWESOME watermelon smell when I opened the bottle I decided to review this one as well. Chest workout in T minus 20 minutes. 1 scoop of slaughtermelon inbound........................................... ............................................

That sounds like a flavorful day of properly fueled training... Look forward to hearing what you think about Slaughtermelon.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
08-09-11, 11:34 am
Looking forward to your thoughts TR. Let us know how goes the Slaughtermelon Rage.

smoothballer
08-09-11, 2:58 pm
Loving the stack and looking forward to the review.

Jay
08-09-11, 4:28 pm
LOVE IT.

Watermelon is awesome. I find the taste to be comparable to Watermelon Atomic 7 and Torrent Zero. The thing that most impressed me is that the watermelon flavor, in my opinion, seems to mask the ingredient profile almost completely. I will honestly say I enjoy the AppleJacked a tad bit more. As I've said in my agent 0 reviews, Rage hits me different each time I take it. For me last night I had good energy but the focus is what I noticed the most. Had a solid chest session, and Im feeling the soreness now as I write this review while drinking some Ultra Whey Pro Chocolate Chip.

Universal is doing an outstanding job at the flavors coming out. I could not single out just one flavor and stick with that. Thanks everyone for checking out my review!

Jay

smoothballer
08-10-11, 8:19 am
Boom! Killer Review!

Jay
08-10-11, 8:38 am
Boom! Killer Review!

Thanks. Lookin forward to my next serving.

mritter3
08-10-11, 8:43 am
thanks a lot....i was completely satisfied sipping on my slaughtermelon and you had to go and say you like the apple jacked a tad more....guess i gotta buy some....great review rhino!

Jay
08-10-11, 8:47 am
thanks a lot....i was completely satisfied sipping on my slaughtermelon and you had to go and say you like the apple jacked a tad more....guess i gotta buy some....great review rhino!

Ha! It is a close call for sure but I gotta hand it to Apple for the win.

Stone_Ghost
08-10-11, 9:43 pm
In comparison to the original OJ, how was the taste? I know the OOJ it was like a sour orange kicked ya in the tastebuds( didnt mind it too much most days)

Jay
08-29-11, 8:17 pm
In comparison to the original OJ, how was the taste? I know the OOJ it was like a sour orange kicked ya in the tastebuds( didnt mind it too much most days)

How is the slaughtermelon in comparison to OJ?

Slaughtermelon reminds me a lot of torrent zero watermelon.

Gotta say this flavor is really growing on me.................