PDA

View Full Version : Solid logs of Animal Test

AJP1
08-10-11, 11:46 am
Anyone have any links to any solid logs on Animal test. Think I viewed a few from this site but any other quality ones would be helpful.

Just curious as to the gains people were getting from this product?

4-6lbs or 8-12lbs.....

Aggression
08-10-11, 12:32 pm
Check out this master thread from BB.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5552421&highlight=animal+test

I personally used it in the past. During a 6 week run, I put on ~10lbs of overall mass. It wasn't all muscle, as I was eating my face off at the time chasing the scale. But it definitely helped.

MRmichael.hooker
08-10-11, 1:07 pm
I don't have a log of it, because I wasn't on the forvm then, but I used Test in 09' and my diet was terrible. 5 protein shakes a day and either 1 packet of oatmeal or 1 packet of ramen noodles (all I had overseas) and I gained 20lbs cycling on and off of Animal Test. I'd do Test, Mstack, rest, repeat. I had put on 20 by the end of my 2nd rotation of that cycle.

AJP1
08-10-11, 1:25 pm
I don't have a log of it, because I wasn't on the forvm then, but I used Test in 09' and my diet was terrible. 5 protein shakes a day and either 1 packet of oatmeal or 1 packet of ramen noodles (all I had overseas) and I gained 20lbs cycling on and off of Animal Test. I'd do Test, Mstack, rest, repeat. I had put on 20 by the end of my 2nd rotation of that cycle.

20lbs with that diet on a legal sup huh?

Was that 2 cans of test then m stak or 1 can of test and m stak.

How many cycles?

MRmichael.hooker
08-10-11, 1:43 pm
20lbs with that diet on a legal sup huh?

Was that 2 cans of test then m stak or 1 can of test and m stak.

How many cycles?

2 cycles. Did 1 can Test, 1 can Mstack, repeat once. If i can get to a computer that doesnt have facebook blocked, i have before and after pics. Only other products I used were animal pak, and a few gaspari products I had been using when I was stateside. Just a pre w.o, a creatine, and a n.o product.

AJP1
08-10-11, 2:38 pm
2 cycles. Did 1 can Test, 1 can Mstack, repeat once. If i can get to a computer that doesnt have facebook blocked, i have before and after pics. Only other products I used were animal pak, and a few gaspari products I had been using when I was stateside. Just a pre w.o, a creatine, and a n.o product.

Nice!