PDA

View Full Version : My road trip 2011

ghost
08-10-11, 12:55 pm
Alright,

now that i have decided to ride to vegas for the olympia, time to hammer out some details about the ride. i will be riding through the following states:

Michigan
Indiana
Illinois
Iowa
Nebraska
Colorado
Utah
Arizona
Nevada

looking to see if anyone in any of those states wants to ride some motorcycles together out there, or just get together and lift.

Nix0r
08-10-11, 1:00 pm
Coming through Chicago, sugartits?

ghost
08-10-11, 1:03 pm

ill be leaving michigan on Sept 11th, and riding for about 10 or 12 hrs West/Southwest. the entire trip is on i80. so i really dont think im coming through chicago on the way there, on the way home ill be stopping in chicago.

Nix0r
08-10-11, 1:06 pm
ill be leaving michigan on Sept 11th, and riding for about 10 or 12 hrs West/Southwest. the entire trip is on i80. so i really dont think im coming through chicago on the way there, on the way home ill be stopping in chicago.

Quads it is, then.

ghost
08-10-11, 2:10 pm
Quads it is, then.

done and done.

HIGA MONSTER
08-11-11, 1:32 am
Alright,

now that i have decided to ride to vegas for the olympia, time to hammer out some details about the ride. i will be riding through the following states:

Michigan
Indiana
Illinois
Iowa
Nebraska
Colorado
Utah
Arizona
Nevada

looking to see if anyone in any of those states wants to ride some motorcycles together out there, or just get together and lift.
BADASS bro.

If you need a place to lift in Utah, let me know. Pro strongman Van Hatfield lives in Mapleton, Utah and I can hook you up with him for a workout.

HIGA MONSTER

Phil800101
08-11-11, 4:36 am
Quads it is, then.

done and done.

Hell yeah! Count me in.

I live about 5 minutes off of I-80 via Larkin Avenue in Joliet. Hit me up if you want to stop and grab some food or something when you're passing through...or, if you wanted to lift I can get you into my gym for free.

ghost
08-11-11, 8:15 am
BADASS bro.

If you need a place to lift in Utah, let me know. Pro strongman Van Hatfield lives in Mapleton, Utah and I can hook you up with him for a workout.

HIGA MONSTER
that would be awesome Higa

Hell yeah! Count me in.

I live about 5 minutes off of I-80 via Larkin Avenue in Joliet. Hit me up if you want to stop and grab some food or something when you're passing through...or, if you wanted to lift I can get you into my gym for free.

disco. we'll stop n grab chow or come lift with nix n i when i am coming home.

Vinny G
08-12-11, 7:52 am

SUGARTITS lol

J-Dawg
08-12-11, 8:50 am
This is awesome R. Can't wait to see ya at the O.

ghost
08-12-11, 9:38 am
SUGARTITS lol
he loves me. and he knows it. he's just mad he cant get on a bike and do the trip with me.

This is awesome R. Can't wait to see ya at the O.
Thanks J. I am definitely looking forward to seeing you all again!

BOOGIE
08-12-11, 11:15 am
I am also ready when you come through- DO you have any idea what day u will be in Utah about ? Cuz I am leaving either thu nite the 15 or fri morn the 16th?

rev8ball
08-12-11, 11:43 am
Crazy-ass ride, bro. You're gonna have some major saddle sores. Are you doing this just so I you don't have to ride with me when I pick you up at the airport?......lol

You are going to crash at my place when you get here, right?

ghost
08-12-11, 12:13 pm
I am also ready when you come through- DO you have any idea what day u will be in Utah about ? Cuz I am leaving either thu nite the 15 or fri morn the 16th?
i will be rolling through Utah before then lol. I will know more as it gets closer and i start planning all the details better

Crazy-ass ride, bro. You're gonna have some major saddle sores. Are you doing this just so I you don't have to ride with me when I pick you up at the airport?......lol

You are going to crash at my place when you get here, right?
im doing this so i dont have to ride in your TRUNK again hahahahahahaha. nah, i just really want the adventure of it all. and if you will let me id love to stay at your place again man

rev8ball
08-12-11, 12:17 pm
im doing this so i dont have to ride in your TRUNK again hahahahahahaha. nah, i just really want the adventure of it all. and if you will let me id love to stay at your place again man

The trunk....LOL, I remember that! The rear suspension on my Explorer will never be the same....

Done and done, bro. Looking forward to having you out here again.....

ghost
08-14-11, 11:50 am
The ROUTE!

leaving from valparaiso, indiana

Valparaiso, IN
1. Head west on Walnut St toward Lafayette St
312 ft
2. Take the 1st left onto Lafayette St
0.4 mi
3. Turn right onto IN-130 W/W Lincolnway
Continue to follow IN-130 W
11.7 mi
4. Continue onto N Hobart Rd/S Randolph St/Ripley St
Continue to follow Ripley St
2.3 mi
5. Take the ramp onto I-80 W/I-94 W/US-6 W
Continue to follow I-80 W
Partial toll road
Entering Illinois
168 mi
6. Continue onto I-280 W
Entering Iowa
26.6 mi
7. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 W/US-6 W and merge onto I-80 W/US-6 W
Continue to follow I-80 W
152 mi
8. Take exit 137A on the left to merge onto I-235 W toward Des Moines
14.5 mi
9. Continue onto I-80 W
Entering Nebraska
474 mi
10. Continue onto I-76 W
Entering Colorado
187 mi
11. Merge onto I-70 W
Entering Utah
501 mi
12. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-15 S/Las Vegas and merge onto I-15 S
Passing through Arizona
Entering Nevada
242 mi
13. Take exit 42 for U.S. 93 S/U.S. 95 S/Interstate 515 S toward Phoenix
1.3 mi
14. Merge onto I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S
13.1 mi
15. Take exit 61B to merge onto I-215 E/NV-564 E toward Lake Mead Pkwy
1.3 mi
16. Continue onto NV-564 E/W Lake Mead Dr
0.7 mi
17. Turn right onto W Van Wagenen St
0.1 mi
18. Take the 1st right onto Hillcrest Dr
325 ft
19. Take the 1st right onto Arthur Ave

naturalguy
08-15-11, 11:50 am
This sounds very cool, I wish I had a hog and could ride with you.........................one day

rev8ball
08-15-11, 12:28 pm
Bro -
If you're heading straight to my house, let me know, and I will give you better directions from the 95.....

ghost
08-15-11, 9:39 pm
This sounds very cool, I wish I had a hog and could ride with you.........................one day
you are ALWAYS more than welcome, hell, ANYONE that wants to do the trip with me from any of the states I am riding through, are more than welcome to come on the ride

Bro -
If you're heading straight to my house, let me know, and I will give you better directions from the 95.....
yeah, i sent you a voicemail today for your address. im taking a really cool route home too... going the southern route back through Route 40.

ghost
08-16-11, 9:18 am
route home is going through:
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Oklahoma
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan

rev8ball
08-16-11, 10:08 am
yeah, i sent you a voicemail today for your address. im taking a really cool route home too... going the southern route back through Route 40.

Yep, got it late last night. Depending on what time of day you get in on Thursday, I may be at my office, at the Convention Center, or at my house. I'll send you directions to all three from when you drive in to town on the I-15. We'll figure out the details then......

ghost
08-16-11, 10:36 am
awesome. I cannot wait to get on the road... stopped at AAA yesterday and got some ideas for where i want to stop in utah and colorado

C.Coronato
08-16-11, 10:41 am
Bro you might as well come to Jersey. haha. Looking forward to it my man!

ghost
08-16-11, 10:51 am
Bro you might as well come to Jersey. haha. Looking forward to it my man!

that is on the agenda for next year brother haha

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 1:30 pm
route home is going through:
Washington
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Oklahoma
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
*Fixed...*

ghost
08-16-11, 1:31 pm
*Fixed...*

haha, for that to happen i would have to take the rest of this month off...which i am kind of OK with. Ive actually been looking at jobs out that way lately.

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:39 pm
Yo G, have ya ever posted a pic of ur ride? Mebbe I missed it...

ghost
08-16-11, 1:46 pm
Yo G, have ya ever posted a pic of ur ride? Mebbe I missed it...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/7tpum.jpg

ghost
08-16-11, 1:47 pm
that was taken at the Packard Plant here in Detroit after a music video shoot for Battlecross

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:48 pm

Sweet wheels and great pic. Ya take it?

Do ya have any storage for it?

ghost
08-16-11, 1:50 pm
Sweet wheels and great pic. Ya take it?

Do ya have any storage for it?

yeah, i took that pic with the camera on my phone actually... I am taking my backpacking rucksack with me on the trip, as well as my saddle bags. the trip goes from the 10th of september til the 21st.

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:54 pm
yeah, i took that pic with the camera on my phone actually... I am taking my backpacking rucksack with me on the trip, as well as my saddle bags. the trip goes from the 10th of september til the 21st.

Will ya have any free space in those saddlebags?

ghost
08-16-11, 1:57 pm
Will ya have any free space in those saddlebags?

of course i will

Universal Rep
08-16-11, 1:57 pm
of course i will

Let's talk soon...

ghost
08-16-11, 1:58 pm
Let's talk soon...

I am always free to chat it up with you URep.

Mr. Dead
08-16-11, 1:59 pm
haha, for that to happen i would have to take the rest of this month off...which i am kind of OK with. Ive actually been looking at jobs out that way lately.

The world would never be the same... *LOL*

ghost
08-16-11, 2:03 pm
The world would never be the same... *LOL*

this is the truth. haha.

rev8ball
08-16-11, 2:18 pm
Check your gmail account. I emailed the directions to you.......

ghost
08-16-11, 2:48 pm
Check your gmail account. I emailed the directions to you.......

Got it.!

J-Dawg
08-16-11, 3:03 pm

Kick ass bike R. And awesome photo too.

ghost
08-16-11, 3:10 pm
Kick ass bike R. And awesome photo too.

Thanks J!

N. Motta
08-16-11, 7:24 pm
Sick trip man. If you're planning on stopping or resting in the Salt Lake area, let me know. I can hook up a room and help you get a workout in at a good gym.

ghost
08-17-11, 8:54 am
Sick trip man. If you're planning on stopping or resting in the Salt Lake area, let me know. I can hook up a room and help you get a workout in at a good gym.

I just might have to make a run up that way, ill be on 70, and running through some of the national parks

N. Motta
08-17-11, 11:54 am
I just might have to make a run up that way, ill be on 70, and running through some of the national parks

Ah, I see. Salt Lake City is a good three hours north of 70, so it may not be worth it to you. I wish you had time to check out Bryce canyon, that place is unreal. If I remember right, you will pass though the San Rafael swell, and Goblin valley. Kinda cool. Good luck.

ghost
08-17-11, 12:44 pm
Ah, I see. Salt Lake City is a good three hours north of 70, so it may not be worth it to you. I wish you had time to check out Bryce canyon, that place is unreal. If I remember right, you will pass though the San Rafael swell, and Goblin valley. Kinda cool. Good luck.

well, i specifically have 2 days set aside for Utah, because i was told it is so beautiful. so you never know man.

N. Motta
08-17-11, 2:23 pm
well, i specifically have 2 days set aside for Utah, because i was told it is so beautiful. so you never know man.

Well the offer will be on the table. Bryce Canyon, really cool. And Zion, pretty amazing as well.

BOOGIE
08-20-11, 12:05 am
I live about thirty mins south of salt lake and also have gyms available but it is getting really nice and u will be here during a great time of year for the fall colors and what not!!!

ghost
08-20-11, 12:56 am
I live about thirty mins south of salt lake and also have gyms available but it is getting really nice and u will be here during a great time of year for the fall colors and what not!!!

well Boogie, and N.Motta, how about the two of you set up an ABC for when I get there, i will know better closer to then actually as to when ill be there. set it up for my first day there and we will get things happening.

J-Dawg
08-20-11, 8:06 am
Looking forward to your pics throughout the trip R. This is definitely going to be good.

ghost
08-20-11, 11:50 pm
Looking forward to your pics throughout the trip R. This is definitely going to be good.

Thanks J. I will post some of the cooler ones here, but the primary ones will be posted on my photobucket account.

G Diesel
08-22-11, 12:17 pm
In for what will no doubt be both epic and hardcore.

Very cool that you're making this journey, ghost... Awesome chance to see this beautiful county and spread the good Animal word in the process.

Peace, G

ghost
08-22-11, 2:16 pm
In for what will no doubt be both epic and hardcore.

Very cool that you're making this journey, ghost... Awesome chance to see this beautiful county and spread the good Animal word in the process.

Peace, G

G, I really appreciate the words brother. I know with the support of my brothers like you, this journey will no doubt be epic, hardcore, and life changing.

rev8ball
08-22-11, 2:18 pm
BTW, found where we're going Sat night of the O......

ghost
08-22-11, 2:33 pm
BTW, found where we're going Sat night of the O......

and that would be where?

Mr. Dead
08-22-11, 2:35 pm
and that would be where?

Bar hopping, at: The Garage, Goodtimes Bar & Nightclub, Fun Hog Ranch, BootyBar, and Krave... *LOL*

rev8ball
08-22-11, 3:57 pm
Bar hopping, at: The Garage, Goodtimes Bar & Nightclub, Fun Hog Ranch, BootyBar, and Krave... *LOL*

And the sad thing is that you had to google gay bars in Vegas.....*LMAO*

and that would be where?

Courtesy of the girls:
http://steelpantherrocks.com/main.aspx

Mr. Dead
08-22-11, 4:02 pm
And the sad thing is that you had to google gay bars in Vegas.....*LMAO*

Courtesy of the girls:
http://steelpantherrocks.com/main.aspx

I did... And... Steel Panther, is Awesome...!!! "Community Property" is actually one of my ringtones...

rev8ball
08-22-11, 4:04 pm
I did... And... Steel Panther, is Awesome...!!! "Community Property" is actually one of my ringtones...

Are you serious!!??....lol, too fucking funny. We go see them about once a month, and they kill me everytime.
*DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL*.................lol

Mr. Dead
08-22-11, 4:09 pm
Are you serious!!??....lol, too fucking funny. We go see them about once a month, and they kill me everytime.
*DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL*.................lol

Does the bass player, still blow dry his hair, onstage...??? *LOL*

rev8ball
08-22-11, 4:18 pm
Does the bass player, still blow dry his hair, onstage...??? *LOL*

Yeah, along with a mirror and hairspray....LOL

C.Coronato
08-23-11, 3:43 pm
You should get a GoPro camera and hook it up to your helmet. Document a bunch of your riding and make a dope video. That would be very cool bro.

ghost
08-23-11, 4:19 pm
You should get a GoPro camera and hook it up to your helmet. Document a bunch of your riding and make a dope video. That would be very cool bro.

haha, you gonna spot me the $300 for the cam? Ill be shooting some video with my regular camera and my cell and uploading them. i really do wish, now that im looking at this thing, that i had one though. also, for 90%of the trip, helmets arent required

Phil800101
08-24-11, 1:15 am
Careful on I-80 near Joliet bro, there's construction that starts a bit West of I-57 and more or less continues Westward to the edge of Will County (around Channahon just past Joliet) and the road surface really blows in some places. Last Friday a firefighter from around here was killed when he hit a rough spot and was thrown from his bike. I know you're an experienced rider and probably don't need the warning, but I figured I'd give ya a heads-up.

ghost
08-24-11, 8:40 am
Careful on I-80 near Joliet bro, there's construction that starts a bit West of I-57 and more or less continues Westward to the edge of Will County (around Channahon just past Joliet) and the road surface really blows in some places. Last Friday a firefighter from around here was killed when he hit a rough spot and was thrown from his bike. I know you're an experienced rider and probably don't need the warning, but I figured I'd give ya a heads-up.

Thanks for the heads up Phil, I will always take those kinds of warnings, I may just get off the expressway and grab chow with you that day, then go around it

ghost
08-31-11, 7:36 pm
getting things packed and squared away. cannot wait to get on the road

naturalguy
09-01-11, 9:37 am
getting things packed and squared away. cannot wait to get on the road

This is going to be cool, I'll be following your journey

ghost
09-01-11, 9:43 am
This is going to be cool, I'll be following your journey

Thanks NG! I will actively be posting pics from the road, training sessions on the road, all that fun stuff.

rev8ball
09-01-11, 10:22 am
Thanks NG! I will actively be posting pics from the road, training sessions on the road, all that fun stuff.

And don't worry, I will keep a very "accurate" photographical record of your happenings while here in Sin City.....

ghost
09-01-11, 10:43 am
And don't worry, I will keep a very "accurate" photographical record of your happenings while here in Sin City.....

hahahahahahahahahaha

naturalguy
09-01-11, 1:19 pm
I thought the rule was no pictures in Vegas???????????????

Mr. Dead
09-01-11, 1:31 pm

What happens in Vegas...

Winds up, on Youtube...

ghost
09-01-11, 1:41 pm
i thought so too

What happens in Vegas...

Winds up, on Youtube...

hell no Dead man....hahahaha.

rev8ball
09-01-11, 1:42 pm

Exactly, esp with bachelor parties.........
But, somehow, someway, pics always end up on the 'net.

Or, held for blackmail.....

ghost
09-01-11, 1:43 pm
Exactly, esp with bachelor parties.........
But, somehow, someway, pics always end up on the 'net.

there will be no cameras allowed in the house of ill repute. haha.

ghost
09-02-11, 7:13 pm
packing list....
Supps
Pak x 15
Flex x 15
Mstak x 15
Beta Ala9
Glutamine
GH Max
Rage x 20

clothes
lifting gear
ipod
phone
chargers
camera

Mr. Dead
09-02-11, 11:10 pm
packing list....
Supps
Pak x 15
Flex x 15
Mstak x 15
Beta Ala9
Glutamine
GH Max
Rage x 20

clothes
lifting gear
ipod
phone
chargers
camera

That's just wrong... No soap...??? No deoderant...??? No Tampax...??? No "Summer's Eve"...??? No Midol...??? I pity those that have to be around you...

ghost
09-02-11, 11:53 pm
That's just wrong... No soap...??? No deoderant...??? No Tampax...??? No "Summer's Eve"...??? No Midol...??? I pity those that have to be around you...

thats all stuff in my diddy bag, cept you have all the tampax n midol. ;)

Mr. Dead
09-03-11, 12:41 am
thats all stuff in my diddy bag, cept you have all the tampax n midol. ;)

*LOL* Well played... Have a safe, fun, and adventurous trip... !!! I truly wish I could be there...

HIGA MONSTER
09-03-11, 8:11 am
How the fuck are you going to carry all of your chains and bands on your motorcycle bro...

Can`t wait to see you.
HIGA MONSTER

ghost
09-03-11, 9:17 am
How the fuck are you going to carry all of your chains and bands on your motorcycle bro...

Can`t wait to see you.
HIGA MONSTER

dude, i cant wait to see you too man. been too long. not sure if im going to bring the chains. the bands will fit in my bag though

ghost
09-04-11, 8:03 pm
full packing list.
4-5 pair of jeans
1 pair black pants
9 tee shirts
11 pair of underwear
11 pair of socks
3 pair long underwear (for colder rides)
3 pair cold compression shirts
both phone chargers
Camera
Camera Charger
leather bound journal
MSR Fuel bottles
tools
triple A stuff (trip tix, maps)
Animal Pak -15
Flex -15
Glutamine
Beta Ala9
GH Max
Sunscreen
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
deodorant
qtips
$
chuck taylors
gym shorts
wraps
straps
bands
Ipod
Ipod charger
headphones
ez pass
sleeping clothes
daytime riding (sun)glasses
night time riding glasses
octane boosters
neck wrap
riding gloves
leather jacket
Cut
ear plugs
Long Way Round book
chaps
Square card reader
weather proof bags for my saddle bags...

i think that is everything.

Nix0r
09-04-11, 8:24 pm
Where's Betty?

Phil800101
09-04-11, 8:27 pm
Where's Betty?

I was about to ask the same thing, lol.

ghost
09-04-11, 8:30 pm
hahahaha. some things are better left OFF of a public forum list of what is to be packed.

HIGA MONSTER
09-04-11, 8:51 pm
Where are the fuckin rockets you can blast off the bike to shoot dumb drivers off the road?

Ninja stars?
D batteries to throw at people's cars? I know you guys from 8 Mile Road do that shit all the time ghost...

HIGA MONSTER

ghost
09-04-11, 8:53 pm
Where are the fuckin rockets you can blast off the bike to shoot dumb drivers off the road?

Ninja stars?
D batteries to throw at people's cars? I know you guys from 8 Mile Road do that shit all the time ghost...

HIGA MONSTER

no rockets or D batteries... just marbles. they shatter with the windows. :)

HIGA MONSTER
09-04-11, 8:57 pm
no rockets or D batteries... just marbles. they shatter with the windows. :)
Ahhh...

Without a trace...

ghost
09-04-11, 8:58 pm
Ahhh...

Without a trace...

now you are thinking.

HIGA MONSTER
09-04-11, 9:00 pm
now you are thinking.
Forgive me master, for doubting your larcenous ways.

HIGA MONSTER

Phil800101
09-04-11, 9:01 pm
hahahaha. some things are better left OFF of a public forum list of what is to be packed.

Lol, that's what I figured.

ghost
09-04-11, 9:31 pm
Forgive me master, for doubting your larcenous ways.

HIGA MONSTER

you are forgiven my Padewan learner

ghost
09-05-11, 8:48 pm
All of this, will fit in to the Ruck Sack in the back corner.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15724854/IMAG0412.jpg

ghost
09-05-11, 8:49 pm
AND, in my saddle bags will be my supplements and rain gear.

naturalguy
09-06-11, 10:01 am
I see a copy of Men's Health magazine

ghost
09-06-11, 10:11 am
I see a copy of Men's Health magazine
HAHA. not mine. Jen gets em from the school and brings them home. notice it is still in the wrapping. :)

naturalguy
09-06-11, 10:17 am
HAHA. not mine. Jen gets em from the school and brings them home. notice it is still in the wrapping. :)

It's cool bro, now we know where you get your training tips from

ghost
09-06-11, 10:21 am
It's cool bro, now we know where you get your training tips from

haha. just trying to get big like you brotha

Sandman
09-06-11, 11:57 am
Enjoy the ride. I wish I had enough leave to go for a nice long ride like that to clear my head. Can't wait to meet you and work in the Cage with ya. I will be getting to Vegas Thurs night about 2000hrs if there is any last minute things that need to be done let me know and I can come straight to the Expo to help out.

Phil800101
09-06-11, 10:48 pm
Is that about a 300-400 foot roll of 550 cord I see?

ghost
09-07-11, 7:32 am
Is that about a 300-400 foot roll of 550 cord I see?

Paracord................

never leave home without it.

rev8ball
09-07-11, 10:05 am
Paracord................

never leave home without it.

Paracord, duct tape, and bubble gum...... nothing that can't be rigged and repaired......

J-Dawg
09-07-11, 11:39 am
ghost, what day do you officially embark on your roadtrip?

ghost
09-07-11, 4:40 pm
ghost, what day do you officially embark on your roadtrip?

Saturday the 10th.

naturalguy
09-07-11, 4:57 pm
Paracord, duct tape, and bubble gum...... nothing that can't be rigged and repaired......

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t226/seriejunkies/macgyver.jpg

ghost
09-07-11, 4:59 pm
and a paper clip, you HAVE to have a paperclip.

J-Dawg
09-07-11, 5:00 pm
Saturday the 10th.

Nice!

ghost
09-07-11, 5:00 pm
yea, I am really excited about the whole thing.

ghost
09-09-11, 2:54 pm
everything is packed. leaving tomorrow at 0700 michigan time, heading to indiana for the day to do some work on the bike and get it fully trip ready.

J-Dawg
09-09-11, 3:23 pm
Have a safe road trip brotha!

rev8ball
09-09-11, 4:31 pm
everything is packed. leaving tomorrow at 0700 michigan time, heading to indiana for the day to do some work on the bike and get it fully trip ready.

Be safe, bro. See you in a few out here on the left coast......

ghost
09-09-11, 6:34 pm
Have a safe road trip brotha!
Will do!!

Be safe, bro. See you in a few out here on the left coast......
Hell yeah brotha

Beach91
09-09-11, 9:00 pm
Travel safe and off course, goes without sayin, take tonnes of pics!

ghost
09-12-11, 2:00 am
Rode though 5 states today, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and finally Nebraska

Razor
09-12-11, 8:47 am
Rode though 5 states today, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and finally Nebraska

Where you at now bro? And how's the rides been?

naturalguy
09-12-11, 9:16 am

Very cool. See any cool sites?

J-Dawg
09-12-11, 9:20 am

That's awesome R. Looking forward to some pics!

ghost
09-12-11, 11:15 pm
I'm in Denver Colorado right now

ghost
09-14-11, 7:21 pm
Made it to Vegas. Let the insanity begin

rev8ball
09-14-11, 7:25 pm

Welcome to the sin, bro. How do you like my facility?........lol

Sandman
09-14-11, 7:38 pm
Glad ya made it with no mishaps. Can't wait to get to work on Friday.

naturalguy
09-15-11, 9:59 am

Nice! see you soon