PDA

View Full Version : I think 700 can be pulled

Tiny1102
08-11-11, 11:54 pm
As many of you know. I started pulling again. I recently pulled 606 raw in a wabdl meet, not even a belt. I am now ready to get serious again and go for 700 or more at Worlds in Nov.

Operator
08-12-11, 9:37 am
As many of you know. I started pulling again. I recently pulled 606 raw in a wabdl meet, not even a belt. I am now ready to get serious again and go for 700 or more at Worlds in Nov.

Good luck to you brother. Thats a lot of weight.

zubda345
08-12-11, 12:46 pm

I wish u best of luck for that Tiny, and I deff think u can lift that! Go for it bro.

Bruiser
08-12-11, 12:49 pm
Good luck Tiny. With your drive and work ethic, it's yours.

J-Dawg
08-12-11, 1:19 pm
You can definitely do this Tiny.

Tiny1102
08-12-11, 1:37 pm
Thanks. Just might have to pull next time in the cage.

Brick By Brick
08-12-11, 2:20 pm
You got this, Tiny. Make it happen!

Machine
08-12-11, 9:47 pm
Go gettem big man

MACHINE

BigChrisF
08-13-11, 4:11 am
I'm pretty sure 700 can be pulled.

Tiny1102
08-15-11, 1:56 pm
I'm pretty sure 700 can be pulled.

Watching everyone pull in the cage got me really pumped. I am just down that I will not be in the cage at the Olympia. I was hoping to do a push/pull. Hopefully, we will all be back at the Arnold in 2012. Man, someone needs to get some kilo plates, so we can see me press over 1100 next year.

Wycked
08-17-11, 2:54 pm
Bro if your strength on bench carries over to the deadlift everyone better look the fuck out. That display of insanity u put on @ the arnold this past cage was to this day one of the sickest things I've ever seen. Honestly fuckin ridiculous bro! I still telling people about that shit. Lol

Hope to see u @ the olympia this year bro. You're a cool ass dude and I need an in and out burger sidekick lol

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-17-11, 3:11 pm
Bro if your strength on bench carries over to the deadlift everyone better look the fuck out. That display of insanity u put on @ the arnold this past cage was to this day one of the sickest things I've ever seen. Honestly fuckin ridiculous bro! I still telling people about that shit. Lol

Hope to see u @ the olympia this year bro. You're a cool ass dude and I need an in and out burger sidekick lol

Brad, Christian, and I have already discussed in and out burger. You wont be alone Mike.

Tiny1102
08-17-11, 4:22 pm

I wish I was lifting in the cage, but I have been told I was not being brought out to lift this year. I am still hoping to make it out that weekend, but not sure for now.