PDA

View Full Version : Doubling up on Stak?

The RZA
08-12-11, 7:08 pm
Anyone take two packs of Stak per day? I think I remember a thread a while ago about doubling up on Test or Stak but can't find it.

AJP1
08-12-11, 8:42 pm
Anyone take two packs of Stak per day? I think I remember a thread a while ago about doubling up on Test or Stak but can't find it.

I think it was test and stack ran together

Cellardweller
08-13-11, 7:04 pm
I think it was test and stack ran together

This. I can't remember hearing anyone say they doubled up on STAK.

AJP1
08-13-11, 7:29 pm
This. I can't remember hearing anyone say they doubled up on STAK.

Correct. I heard a double up on Test b4. IMHO I would do one or the other.

B.S.
08-13-11, 11:28 pm
played around with it a bit before did a week or so. didnt feel any diff than 1 pack a day but i didnt ride it out for long enough to give you an honest opinion

Enforcer
08-18-11, 8:35 pm

I have doubled up on Stak and Test at the same time. Got sick ass results too, strength and size both increased over the time I used it. Thsi is how I would do it:

Test: 1 pack with Meal 1, 1 pack with my preworkout meal
Stak: 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training, 1 pack before bed

B.S.
08-18-11, 8:47 pm
I have doubled up on Stak and Test at the same time. Got sick ass results too, strength and size both increased over the time I used it. Thsi is how I would do it:

Test: 1 pack with Meal 1, 1 pack with my preworkout meal
Stak: 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training, 1 pack before bed

holy expensive batman

Enforcer
08-18-11, 8:48 pm
holy expensive batman

Def. isnt cheap, had to save up for a while to purchase it, but was it worth it in the end? Hell fuckin yes

B.S.
08-18-11, 8:50 pm
Def. isnt cheap, had to save up for a while to purchase it, but was it worth it in the end? Hell fuckin yes

im running test, stak, nsc right now and its my new favorite. but ill keep this in mind if i ever save up that much money.

Aggression
08-18-11, 9:42 pm
Everyone responds differently. While Enforcer had great results, I doubled up on Test, taking 2 packs per day for 6 weeks. Did I get great results? Sure. But the results weren't THAT much greater than when I took 1 pack per day. The juice wasn't worth the squeeze for me. But I'll consistently run Stak and Test at their recommended dosage.