PDA

View Full Version : Climbing the Ladder

Cranky
08-19-11, 4:53 am
We all got our schools of lifting, be it b.b. competing, strongman, or other reasons. The purpose for my Journey is buisness. Yeah, work. Ever since I got my first 'real' job as a laborer doing concrete foundations, I realized being strong and built makes you that much better a worker and sets you apart from the pack. My career may have changed but the hard work and effort I put forth in the gym and out in the field has paid off in my new job via a promotion.
Sure, its the lowest supervisor position in the place, but I believe with my drive and goal oriented mindset, I will make it to the top. ( Hense climbing the ladder.)
My current stack consists of Pump + Rage prew/o, UWP post, and Pak and Beef Aminos spaced throughout the day for a steady amino feed.
I also rock a 5 day split of:
1: Back
2:Delts/ Traps
3:Bi/Tri/Forearms
4:Legs
5:Chest
And rest when I need it.

Cranky
08-19-11, 4:57 am
Today is chest day with a routien of:
Incline bench- 2 w/u- 3 working
Flat bench- 2 w/u- 3 working
Incline flies- 2 working
Flat flies- 2 working
High cables- 3 working- 1 drop set burn out

Bruiser
08-19-11, 5:33 am
I'm in for this man. I can't wait to see how you do. Congrats on the promotion btw.

Cranky
08-19-11, 7:36 am
I'm in for this man. I can't wait to see how you do. Congrats on the promotion btw.

Hey thanks Bruiser. Been thinking bout starting this for a while. 3 months with my head screwed on straight next Friday, so might as well start here. Keep on killin it!

Cranky
08-20-11, 8:42 am
Chest day yesterday was great. Didnt go to the gym, but lifted in the basement. Swapped cables for decline presses which I havent done in the better part of a year. But today is back day with a run of:
pulldowns-2 w/u, 3 work
smith rows-2 w/u, 3 work
cable rows- 4 work
assist. pullup-3 work
hyper ext.- 4 work
if there is anything left in the tank, straight arm pulldowns for a few light sets.
Been swapping back and forth between AJ & OJ Rage every other day, keep shit interesting.

Cranky
08-22-11, 1:42 pm
Awesome back day the other day.Had absolutely nothing in the tank by the time I left. Took yesterday off but gonna kill delts and traps today. Late start as its 1:30 and not 7 am but work last night killed me stacking quikrete bags all night.
Lateral raises-2 w/u, 3 w
overhead press-2 w/u, 3 w
Shrugs-6 w
bent over raises- 4 w
front raises- 3 w
arnold presses-2 w
dumbbell punches- 2 of 50, 5 lbs
Those dumbell punches @ the end really set that pump in deep. Rocking the AJ Rage today, 3/4 scoop + Pump w/ red. Need all I can get to bring up these lagging side delts.

Cranky
08-24-11, 9:03 am
Arm day. Susperset city.
set 1- concentration curls-2 w/u, 3 w
french press- 2 w/u, 3 w
set 2- standing ez curl- 4 w
cable pressdown-4 w
set 3- alt. dumbbell curl-3 w
1 arm o.h. ext-3 w
forearm tri-set - wrist curls/ rope rolls/ loaded ez hold
set 4- hammer curls- 2 sets
kickbacks-2 sets
Blown up right now. Glad I already brushed my teeth. Bringing the kids to the Providence kids museum today, gonna rock the Animal yellow.

C.Coronato
08-24-11, 9:20 am
Congrats my man. Glad to hear your combining two important things in your life. Keep pushing and climbing brother!

Bruiser
08-24-11, 11:56 am
Arm day. Susperset city.
set 1- concentration curls-2 w/u, 3 w
french press- 2 w/u, 3 w
set 2- standing ez curl- 4 w
cable pressdown-4 w
set 3- alt. dumbbell curl-3 w
1 arm o.h. ext-3 w
forearm tri-set - wrist curls/ rope rolls/ loaded ez hold
set 4- hammer curls- 2 sets
kickbacks-2 sets
Blown up right now. Glad I already brushed my teeth. Bringing the kids to the Providence kids museum today, gonna rock the Animal yellow.

Nice session man, killer supersets. Have a good time with the kids today. We're gonna take our boys to the Madison Children's Museum next week before they start school actually. I can't wait.

Cranky
08-25-11, 3:59 pm
Nice session man, killer supersets. Have a good time with the kids today. We're gonna take our boys to the Madison Children's Museum next week before they start school actually. I can't wait.

Museum was a blast, dont remember having that much fun when I was a kid. The Prov. museum isnt as big as Boston, but also not as crowded. Hope you and the kids have a blast @ MCM dude.

Cranky
08-25-11, 4:10 pm
Leg day. Rocking a 2-a-day today. Smoked quads this morning:
leg ext.: 2-75, 1-100, 1-125, 1-150, 1-175, 1-200, NEW PR-1 set of 8 @225!
squats: 2-w/u, 3-w, NEW PR- set of 9 reps @215
leg press: 1-w/u, 3-w
Gonna start cooking hams in the basement with:
Lying leg curls: 3-w/u, 4-w
deads: 3-w/u, 5-w
standing leg curls: 4-w
fucked up and didnt do calves this morning, gonna have to save em for back day in the morn. Thanks guys for the encouragement, havin fun logging my training.

Cranky
08-26-11, 2:27 pm
Last day of vacation, lots of stuff planned. 90 days clean today, wife & I gonna celebrate w/ Thai food tonight. First thing though ( after relaxing this morn) is lift. Gonna rock chest down in the basement. Same drill as the other day , swap cables for decline. As soon as thats done, gonna donate blood. I love donating while I got my pump on. It makes it so much easier and quiker for them to find a vein and fill the bag. After that, Thai food. Been waiting all month for this. Finally, my shift @ the bar. Prob. gonna do a light total body circuit before I go in, no ones gonna listen to a small bouncer. Shift gets out @ 1 so thats 1 more night to sleep w/ the woman. (Nightshift sucks like that)

Cranky
08-29-11, 8:46 am
Clean up after the storm. Luckily Irene was downgraded to a T.S. by the time it hit Mass. Still there is power out everywhere. My store lost power yesterday and my shift got canceled last night, my gym is closed so I had to change shit up & hit shoulders in the basement, and a tree is down on powerlines a couple of houses down. We have power on this side of the tree but everything on the other side is without, being the gym and bar I bounce at.

Hit delts and traps up as mean as I could in the dungeon. The only drawback to traps in the basement is limited weight for shrugs. Major 'yardio' ( thanks Bruiser) to do today. Gonna have another 1/2 scoop of Rage to keep shit pumpin.

Cranky
09-01-11, 7:32 am
Gym has power again. Had a arm w/o in the basement the other day and yesterday tore up back at the gym. Bent over rows with 225 for 6 strict and 2 loose reps. A personal best for me. Also ripped 8 solid reps of 180 on cable rows, another best. Killin O.T. at work and my knees are paying the price. Gotta give wheels a rest this week and jump into chest this morn.
Incline, flat, decline, flies, and some pushups to cap it off. Maybee knees will feel better tomm. and Ill be able to beat em up then.

Cranky
09-01-11, 7:38 am
Forgot to add, just ordered Trib. Pro and Amino 2250 off BB.com. Adding a little boost to my stack with minimal cost. Would love to give Stak a second chance, but dont have the bread. This will more than cover I think.

Cranky
09-04-11, 8:10 am
Back to my normal drill, only been a few days since I beat back, but did it up again yesterday to get on track. Damn good session and rocked the 'Slapplemelon' SM+AJ Rage combo. Not all that special, I like em better on their own. Time to kill delts and traps.
Side raises, presses, rear, front raises, Arnold presses- all 3-4 sets + atleast 1 w/u each
Front and rear shrugs- 5 sets each + 1 w/u
Making major trap progress but mininal side delt gains. If anyone out there has any good tips on side delt growth, Id love to hear em. Bis and tris are great, but dont display great in a tank without any delt separation.
Even though I just started Trib pro and Amino 2250, I already feel fuller than I was without em.
Current stack:
Pak, Pump, Rage, Beef Aminos, UWP, Trib. Pro, Amino 2250

Bruiser
09-04-11, 8:35 am
I've found that the best thing to cap off the shoulders and really target the middle delt head is Side Lateral Raises. Probably the single best isolation movement for that delt head. Try varrying your grip, reps, sets and weight until you find exactly what will blow them the fuck up! Good luck.

Cranky
09-05-11, 5:58 am
Gun day. Gonna run my usual superset drill, but actualy do some cardio afterwards. Forearms are gonna pay today with:
Tri-set
Rope twists- 20 up+down w/ 5 plate, 3 sets
Wrist curls (behind back)-20, 3sets
EZ bar holdouts- as long as possible, 3-5 sets
Gonna give forearms a 2 min rest after each triset w/ cardio filling the gaps. EZ bar holdouts really vein the shit out of the old meathooks. Heres to yarnin' em out.

Cranky
09-06-11, 9:58 am
Cooked quads and calves hard this morn. Leg extentions and squats with 1 rep each above my PB of last week. When it came to leg presses, I felt a slight pull in my inner right quad. Tried to change foot position and rep range but it still felt tight. Gave up on presses and went right into calf raises on the sled. Banging out sets of 30 with 475 slow and steady. Cranked out a few sets seated @ 275.
Next up is hams in the basement. No cardio today as I was burning cals all night stacking bags of soil, stone, and mulch. Had a great PWO shake of:
10 oz 1% milk
1 1/2 scoops C&C UWP
1 tbsp chunky PB
Solid squirt of maple syrup
Chasing down a Amino 2250 tab. I like taking 1 before and 1 after for a solid amino feed boxed around my w/os.

Cranky
09-07-11, 2:00 pm
2Xs today. Chest this morn. and just hit delts and traps this afternoon. Gonna switch to the smith for my flat bench next w/o to try to move up in weight safely. Got a meeting at work in a 1/2 hr so I hit delts not just cause theyre lagging, but to walk in the room swole up. A true ego maniac. Lighter delt day than earlier this week, tried raising my shoulders alittle more at the top of lat. raise for better contraction. Hope this gets em growing.
Chest: incline- 3, flat- 3, incline fly- 4, cable cross- 3 up, 2 below
Delts: same drill as earlier, but 2/3rds the weight and tighter squeeze.

Bruiser
09-07-11, 2:11 pm
2Xs today. Chest this morn. and just hit delts and traps this afternoon. Gonna switch to the smith for my flat bench next w/o to try to move up in weight safely. Got a meeting at work in a 1/2 hr so I hit delts not just cause theyre lagging, but to walk in the room swole up. A true ego maniac. Lighter delt day than earlier this week, tried raising my shoulders alittle more at the top of lat. raise for better contraction. Hope this gets em growing.
Chest: incline- 3, flat- 3, incline fly- 4, cable cross- 3 up, 2 below
Delts: same drill as earlier, but 2/3rds the weight and tighter squeeze.

Nice man. I love the honesty!! Killer sessions and I hope you split your shirt open when you walk into the meeting.

Cranky
09-09-11, 12:04 pm
Nice man. I love the honesty!! Killer sessions and I hope you split your shirt open when you walk into the meeting.

Oh yeah, came in a few mins late like a total prick. Nobody was expecting me either cause no one likes nightcrew, and me showing up was like the uncle who no one likes showing up at a family BBQ. I was blown up though, no doubt about that! Wearing the wife beater and putting on the collard shirt as I walked through the door. HA!

Cranky
09-09-11, 12:22 pm
Mean back day. Talked gear with some of the dudes at my gym. Dont normaly go this late, but my buddy behind the desk pulled me over and wanted me to talk about the supps I rock with some of the other members. Amazing how we all stand so firm behind our gear. Im a U guy and ONLY take U supps. But other dudes were the same way about their gear as well. Now Ive never taken no explode and have no desire to either, and this guy had no interest in trying AJ Rage, even though I offered it for free! I guess it boils down to if you got something that works for you, stick by it.
Lat pulldown: 2 w/u, 3 w (2x85,1x120,1x140,1x160)
Barbell rows(smith):1 w/u, 3 w (1x125, 1x145,1x165,1x215)
seated cable: 1w/u,3w(1x120,1x140,1x160,1x180)
straight arm pullover: 3w @50
hyperext.:4 @20 reps
Pump+AJ Rage, Amino 2250+Trib Pro pre w/o.
UWP, Amino 2250 post.

Bruiser
09-09-11, 1:06 pm
Oh yeah, came in a few mins late like a total prick. Nobody was expecting me either cause no one likes nightcrew, and me showing up was like the uncle who no one likes showing up at a family BBQ. I was blown up though, no doubt about that! Wearing the wife beater and putting on the collard shirt as I walked through the door. HA!

Awesome man! What fun is having it if you can't show it off?

I always had an uncle like that... then after I got married I became that uncle! LOL

Cranky
09-09-11, 1:10 pm
Awesome man! What fun is having it if you can't show it off?

I always had an uncle like that... then after I got married I became that uncle! LOL

Oh yeah, Im that guy on my side and my wifes side. Whats the saying...haters gonna hate?

Cranky
09-12-11, 7:32 am
Mean arm day this morn. Pump+full scoop of SM Rage... feelin bulletproof.
SS1:
barbell curls/ french press: 2 w/u, 3 w
SS2:
concentration curls/ machine dips:1 w/u, 3 w
SS3:
hammer curls/ rope pressdowns: 3 w
1 arm cable pressdowns: 3 w
reverse ez curls: 2 w
Usually bake forearms with bi/tri, but gonna work em later. Swole up for sure. Gonna look into a fiber supp. to help get gut in check. Anything anyone suggest? Preferably cheap.

Cranky
09-17-11, 8:18 am
Great leg day yesterday, had to change the order I normaly do my sets due to everyone else deciding to work wheels the same day.
eliptical w/u- 8mins
leg press-3 w/u, 3 w + 6 sets of calf raises
squats- 2 w/u, 3 w (new PR- 9@235)- gotta be the new supps!
leg extentions- 4 w
leg curls- 3 w
deads-3 w
starting off with that little bit of cardio seemed to have primed my legs just enough to not feel that lower right quad pain I felt2 weeks ago. Gonna have to do that for now on.
Got the kids alone for the weekend so its chest in the basement:
incline,flat,decline,incline flies
Then cap off with 10 on the eliptical.

Cranky
09-19-11, 2:19 pm
Back 2 back. Worked my usual run of pulldowns, BB rows(smith), cable rows, pullups(assisted), and straight arm pullovers. Missed out on lower back as there was a dude @ my station. Ironicly, it was the same dude one of my fellow bouncers rocked in the face after getting cut off for being to drunk. I usually wear my Home Depot hat when I lift, but had to take it off this time for some strange reason...

Bruiser
09-19-11, 3:01 pm
Back 2 back. Worked my usual run of pulldowns, BB rows(smith), cable rows, pullups(assisted), and straight arm pullovers. Missed out on lower back as there was a dude @ my station. Ironicly, it was the same dude one of my fellow bouncers rocked in the face after getting cut off for being to drunk. I usually wear my Home Depot hat when I lift, but had to take it off this time for some strange reason...

Drunken idiots always show us just how small the world is. I know... I used to be one of them.

Cranky
09-20-11, 1:56 pm
No gym this morn as I was cooked after work. Going down to do delts in the basement. Still trying to get 2 delt days in a week, so gonna go lighter today and heavier later in the week.
Lat. raises, bent over raises, front raises w/ ez bar: tri-set X 3 +2 w/u
O.H. press: 2 w/u, 3 w
Front+rear shrugs: 5 each
Starting to see more roundness and detail since going at it 2Xs a week. Gotta start that for calves as it helps doing forearms 3Xs a week.

Cranky
09-28-11, 1:14 pm
Been a crazy week of O.T. Workouts have been suffering bad. Time to hit up chest.
Incline press- 2 w/u, 3 w
flat bench-2 w/u, 3 w
decline bench- 3 w
incline flies- 3 w
flat flies 2 w
More OT today with a full on double, 2:30 pm- 6:30 am. Doubt ill hit legs tommorow.
Trib. pro helping me from losing any mass ive gained this past week. Strong recommend!

Cranky
10-01-11, 2:08 pm
Legs yesterday. Still feeling a little strain in my right quad so I warmed up with 6 mins on the eliptical first:
leg extentions- 3 w/u, 4 w (125, 150x2, 175)
smith squats- 2 w/u, 4 w (125, 175, 195, 215)
leg press/calf raise- 5 w (5 plates a side)
seated calf extentions- 3w (225, 250, 275)
Possibly back later today, if not the morn.

Bruiser
10-02-11, 7:31 am
Damn good looking sessions in here man.

Cranky
10-02-11, 8:29 am
Damn good looking sessions in here man.

Thanks man. Tryin to keep the intensity up while working crazy hrs. Getting vascular as hell.

Cranky
10-02-11, 8:34 am
Got part way through my workout and felt like I was gonna get sick right on the gym floor. Felt like crap all day yesterday. Heres what I was able to accomplish:
lat pulldowns- 3 w/u, 3 w (2x140,160)
barbell row- 1 w/u,3 w (2x175,215 for 8 solid reps)
Sat down on the cable row and felt the turn. Thats it, game over. Hope I dont lose my 2 scoops UWP and Amino 2250 tabs.

Cranky
10-04-11, 4:41 pm
Still climbing the ladder. Accomplished my next goal of employee of the month in a supervisor position, so tonight is a celebration night. Gonna be my last cheat meal and gonna get my diet in check. Midsection is getting out of control. Wife wants Thai, but I want a pizza w/ dbl. meatball, dbl. pineapple and xtra cheese. Hitting delts in the basement:
lat. raises: 3 w/u, 3 w
military presses:2 w/u, 3 w
rear raises:4 w
shrugs:1 w/u, 5 w
front ez bar raises: 3 w
Cap it all off w/ a Pak and 1 1/2 scoops UWP, scoop of PB, and a shot of maple syrup.

Cranky
10-11-11, 3:45 pm
Same delt/trap workout as above, but took a page out of Coronato's book and did 7 sets of rear raises. Gotta say, they feel fucking pumped up. New clean diet is messing with my stomach, havent adjusted yet. Money is getting tight even with O.T., gonna have to drop Pump and switch over to Shock and U Creatine combo. It'll stretch further (50 days vs 30) and be about 50 cents cheaper a day. Gonna miss them paks...

Cranky
10-17-11, 8:40 am
Inventory finally over, back to buisness. Mean back day yesterday. Turned on some Type O Negative- Dead Again and went all out.
lat pulldown-3 w/u,3 w (140,160, 6@170)
barbell row-2 w/u,3w (175,195,225)
cable row-3 w (160x2, 7@180)
cable pullover-3 w (40,50,60)
Havent stopped listening to that since yesterday, underrated album. Great tempo to lift to, not to fast but mean as hell. Lower back/ hams today.

Cranky
10-19-11, 7:27 pm
Short arm w/o today.
SS 1:
concentration curls/ 1 arm o.h. ext.-2 w/u, 3 w
SS 2:
ez curl/ french press- 3 w
Continue forearms latter. Had to drop Pump for a less expensive pre. Went back to blue razz. Shock and Creatine. Gonna save about 50 cents a day and Shock will last 50 days vs 30 in Pump. Plus the U. Creatine will last me 200 servings. Havent used Shock in about a year, been with Pump since last Dec.

Cranky
11-11-11, 8:14 am
Havent made a entry in a while, but still been killin it. Back day and went heavier than usual.
lat pulldowns- 2 w/u, w(140,160,170X10)
smith bentover rows- 1 w/u, w(175,195,225X10)
cable row-w(140,160,180,200)
cable pullover-w(50,60)
closegrip pulldown-2@140
Been blowing up like crazy with great new stack:
Shock, U creatine, 100% Beef Aminos, Amino 2250, Trib. Pro, Pak, UWP, and Rage @ work.
Amino 2250 and Trib. Pro were 1 time add ins, very pleased with results, just dont have the loot to keep in my stack permanently. Dropped Pump for Shock/creatine stack and was a great change. Miss the convienience of that pak though.

Bruiser
11-11-11, 8:38 am
Nice to see you're back and to hear that you've been killing it brother. Have you thought of swapping out the Beef Aminos for Uni-Liver? When I did that I saw some new gains. Plus I think EVERYONE should take Uni-Liver!

Cranky
11-11-11, 8:43 am
Nice to see you're back and to hear that you've been killing it brother. Have you thought of swapping out the Beef Aminos for Uni-Liver? When I did that I saw some new gains. Plus I think EVERYONE should take Uni-Liver!

Ive wanted to try Uni-Liver, but I still have over 400 Beef Aminos... Its gonna be a while. Changed alot of things though, the new adds, Pump for Shock/creatine, C&C UWP for Choco UWP. Change aint easy for me either.

Cranky
11-21-11, 9:49 am
Delt day:
lat. raises: 15X2,20,25,30
rear raises: 10,15X2,20 for8
seated smith press:125,145,175 for8
shrug: 4 sets?
front raises:30,35,40 for7
arnold press: 30, 35
Yard work for cardio today. Trib pro and Amino 2250 ran out yesterday, stack is now:
Shock, U Creatine, 100% Beef Aminos, Pak, UWP, and Rage.

Bruiser
11-21-11, 11:19 am
Delt day:
lat. raises: 15X2,20,25,30
rear raises: 10,15X2,20 for8
seated smith press:125,145,175 for8
shrug: 4 sets?
front raises:30,35,40 for7
arnold press: 30, 35
Yard work for cardio today. Trib pro and Amino 2250 ran out yesterday, stack is now:
Shock, U Creatine, 100% Beef Aminos, Pak, UWP, and Rage.

Nice shoulder work bro. What the hell yard work you doing this time of year? Shit, I'll be shoveling snow in the next week! LOL So are you jonesing for your Trib pro & Amino 2250 yet?!

Cranky
11-21-11, 11:59 am
Nice shoulder work bro. What the hell yard work you doing this time of year? Shit, I'll be shoveling snow in the next week! LOL So are you jonesing for your Trib pro & Amino 2250 yet?!

We still got some decent weather up here so I had to take care of leaves and getting shit ready for winter. Im scared Im gonna start shrinking without my Trib. pro! Tribulus has always been hit and miss for me in the past and Trib Pro worked really well for me. Fuckin hate cutting down my stack. If my income doesnt change, Rage is next to go...

Cranky
11-23-11, 11:51 am
Arm day for the bar tonight. Night before Thanksgiving is the biggest drinking night of the year, so there are gonna be a lot of heads at the bar tonight.
concentration curls/one arm o.h. ext.
ez curl/french press
hammer curl/close grip bench
alt db curls/db kickback- blow out sets
2nd w/o right before shift: forearms
behind back curls
wrist roller
farmers walk
That'll do it.

Cranky
11-24-11, 10:16 am
Aint making it to the gym today, so its cardio and possibly chest in the basement If I feel like it. Shock and Rage havent kicked in yet.

Bruiser
11-24-11, 10:54 am
Hoep you have a good Thanksgiving bro. How was your night out last night?

Cranky
11-24-11, 11:24 am
Hoep you have a good Thanksgiving bro. How was your night out last night?

I was bouncing last night, it was busy but not a single issue. Why cant every night be like that? You and the fam. enjoy your turkey day as well dude!

Cranky
11-27-11, 6:16 pm
Back on track. Thanksgiving eats put me off for a few days.
lat raises, rear raises, military press, front raises, arnold press.
follow w/ some cardio for 10 min.
All in the basement, gonna put off shrugs till the morn @ the gym where I can pile on the plates.

Cranky
11-30-11, 7:03 am
Absolute shit back day yesterday. Couldnt get going, just wanted to fall over. Everything just fell apart plus I forgot my belt. Not even gonna state my routine. Hope Ill have a better arm day today.

Bruiser
11-30-11, 7:08 am
Absolute shit back day yesterday. Couldnt get going, just wanted to fall over. Everything just fell apart plus I forgot my belt. Not even gonna state my routine. Hope Ill have a better arm day today.

It happens to all of us man. Forget it and go in with a clear head today and kill it.

Cranky
12-01-11, 5:28 pm
Quads
10 min of eliptical to warm up
Leg ext.- 100x2,125,150,175,200,225for9
squats-125,175,215,235for7
legpress-didnt count plates, just kept adding
leg press calf ext.-5 sets
seated calf ext-3 sets
No workouts next 2 days. Working straight doubles.

Bruiser
12-01-11, 5:45 pm
Enjoy your next two days off and recover from that quad session bro.

Cranky
12-10-11, 9:07 am
ABC @ Golds Hew Haven today. Gonna train shoulders/tris with Vinny G and Lbc. Shoulders arent the same since I stopped doing foundations and I could use all the pointers I could get at growing delts. Couldnt think of a better teacher to learn from than Vin, dude knows his shit. 2 hr drive from where I live and its def.worth it. Gonna try to get a copy of MD signed by Evan. Plus gonna be great to see some of the dudes that call the forum their home. Hats off to Rhino for getting the 2nd ABC going in a row. And hats off to my wife for taking the kids today so I could head down.

Bruiser
12-10-11, 9:19 am
Have a good time at the ABC today bro! I also want to say that it was cool of you to give props to the wife. Too many guys take their wives for granted. I know I wouldn't be where I am today without my wife and kids. Have a killer weekend.

Cranky
12-10-11, 9:24 am
Thanks man, yeah my wife is awesome... the huge rack helps too. :D

Bruiser
12-10-11, 9:32 am
Thanks man, yeah my wife is awesome... the huge rack helps too. :D

LOL Awesome!

Cranky
12-11-11, 4:14 am
ABC yesterday. Lbc and I cooked delts then joined Rhino on tris.
lateral raises, rear raises, machine presses, rev. pec deck, front raises, and upright rows.
Then close grip bench, cable press downs, machine dips, and db kickbacks.
Man, working with these guys made me realize I havent been pushing myself as hard as I could be, therefore Im not living up to my potential. I sure as hell feel recharged and going to go @it alot harder.

Cranky
12-12-11, 9:57 am
Did back up big today.
lat pulldown- 2 w/u, 160x2,180@8reps
smith bent row- w/u, 175,215,235@7reps+2cheats
cable row-180,200,220@7reps(pr for cable)
db row-65 for 3 sets @15 reps aside
cable pullovers-50x2
closegrip pulldown-120x2 for pump
db shrugs/smith shrugs- 7 sets total
Capped off with 16 mins cardio. Doing things right, getting eating in check and pushing harder than ever. Gotta be strict about some cardio at the end of my workouts. I could see the difference when I was done, back was popping and stomach was way smaller. Breakfast after training was bowl of Wheaties w/ 11/2 scoops UWP, 5 prunes, and serving of fiber powder.

Cranky
12-13-11, 8:29 am
Work split today- alley @12-4:30, hit chest and cardio after, sleep for a hour, then work 9-6. This aint easy. Shock n Rage to keep me going.

Bruiser
12-13-11, 8:35 am
Good luck with that today. That's what Rage is made for...

Cranky
12-16-11, 6:46 am
Busy days... and nights.Still not letting my w/os suffer though. After my shift @ the alley, gotta destroy delts and tris. Got 2 hrs to go apeshit before my shift @ the bar.
delts- lat. raises, rear raises, standing barbell press, front raises
tris- french press, db crossovers, one arm oh ext., db kickbacks
Heavy as a bastard, learned my lesson from that ABC, enough settling. Little cardio to ice it with @ the finish. Gonna be all swelled up @ the door!

Bruiser
12-16-11, 9:10 am
Have a good session and a killer weekend bro!

Cranky
12-31-11, 10:37 am
At last after all the O.T., was able to save enough green and buy a membership @ a REAL gym. Its been my dirty little secret that Ive had to train @ a PF. Everything got to expensive and I had to settle. Now I am @ World Gym in Milford MA. Def the most hardcore place around. UFC fighter Jorge Rivera is setting up a school there and looks like its gonna be the shit. Delts and tris today, been using the routein from the CT ABC that its LBC and I rocked. Fuckin smoked!

Cranky
01-04-12, 8:20 am
Crushed legs this morning:
leg ext- 75,100,125,150 for 15, 200,220,235 for10
leg press-4 sets ?
seated calf-5 sets ?
smith squats-135,175,215
calf ext.-250,275,300,315
hack squats- 2 plates a side-3 sets
Never used a hack squat before, fuckin loved it! Diggin Storm post w/o.

Cranky
01-05-12, 7:51 am
Biceps and forearms this morn. Been feeling a little tight in my right arm so warmed up good.
concentration curls-10,15,20,25,30,35
grip machine-45,45,55,55,70 all for 25-30 reps
hammer strength preacher- 25,45,55,70
wrist curls- bar 3 sets
rope hammer curls-50 for 3 sets
stick roll-10 for 3 sets
cardio for 20 at end.

Cranky
01-08-12, 9:24 am
Brought my buddy to the gym today and tore up chest.
Incline press, flat bench, flies, and cable crossovers. Feeling sick, like a respritiory thing, couldnt give it my all. 10 mins of cardio @ the end. Glad I gave it an effort though.

Bruiser
01-08-12, 9:44 am
Hope you feel better man! This time of the year sucks. I know what you're feeling, I still can't shake this sinus infection.

Cranky
01-09-12, 8:25 am
Thanks B, this time of year sucks.
Legs:
leg ext: 75,100,150,200,220
leg press:2 w/u, 610,610,650
seated calf:plate-a-side 25 reps,4 sets
hack squat:3 a side 3 sets
standing calf: 3 a side 3 sets
led curl: 40,50,60
stiffleg deads
10 min cardio @ end.

Cranky
01-12-12, 8:39 am
Bringing up the back. Pre w/o- 1 Shock, 1/2 slaughtermelon, 2 Beef Aminos
pulldowns-2 w/u, 120,160,160
smith rows-135,185,215,235for8
cable row-160,200,220for8
iso row-45,70,90a side
hyperext-4 sets
neutral pulldown-100,100,100for8 dropto 50 for 8
15 mins of cardio @ end with a serving of Storm.
Post- 1 choco UWP w/fiber powder and 1 Pak.

Bruiser
01-12-12, 8:46 am
Nice sessions lately man. I like your preWO. Did you get over on the Universal site to put in for the testing for the nw ST?

Cranky
01-12-12, 8:55 am
Nice sessions lately man. I like your preWO. Did you get over on the Universal site to put in for the testing for the nw ST?

Naw, I have won a lot of promos in the past and have laid off entering them lately. Although I was praying to win the years worth of new Shock. Fruit Punch Dynamite... how the fuck did I lose that one! HA!

Cranky
01-13-12, 8:38 am
Delts and tris:
lateral raises-15,15,25,35,35
seated dip-90,90,140,170 all for 15
front raise-25,35,35,40
cable pressdown-50,70,85
shrugs-?
arnold press-30,30,35s
french press w/ez bar- 25 a side, 3 sets
rear pec deck-80,80,70for burnout
one arm pressdown-20,20,10 for burnout
20 mins of cardio @ end. Getting rid of the gut while getting big.

Bruiser
01-13-12, 11:12 am
Been doing the same with cardio bro. Throwing in 10 min before and after on the dreadmill. Fucking sucks! But it's either that or stop eating cookies and Pop Tarts! LOL

Cranky
01-14-12, 3:00 am
Been doing the same with cardio bro. Throwing in 10 min before and after on the dreadmill. Fucking sucks! But it's either that or stop eating cookies and Pop Tarts! LOL

Why stop when you can burn it off. Good balance right now, might have to do w/the new gym.

Cranky
02-10-12, 10:05 am
Been hitting it hard the last couple of days. Bis, fores , and abs with 15 mins of cardio @ the end.
Concentration curls-2 w/u, 25,30,35
wrist curls- bar 4 25reps,4 sets
machine preacher-55,65,75
grip machine-70 4 25 reps, 3 sets
hammer curl- 25,30,35
reverse ez curl- bar 4 15 reps-2 sets
straight bar curls(drop)-60,40,20-2 sets
End w/ some cable chops and sit ups, feeling tight.

Cranky
11-19-12, 7:40 am
Havent made a Journey post in quite a few months, alot has changed. Between getting a new job, training, family, and getting my dumbass into some trouble, Im making some great gains. Climbing the ladder doesnt really apply anymore, but fuck it, not gonna change it now.
Chest:
incline flies-25,25,30,35,40
incline HS-135,135,185,185,205
HS bench-135,135,185,225,225
high cable flies-15,20,25,30,35-20-10drop
decline HS -100 repping out
Digging the pre exhaust flies to kick it all off and not in the need for a ton of lower chest development, the 100 lbs is enough at the end for finishing touches.
20 min on stepmill.

Cranky
11-20-12, 3:27 pm
Delt day:
side raises-15,15,20,25,30,35,
rev pecdeck-70,70,70,60-30drop
shrug-135-4sets of 25
seated smith press-125,145,175
front raises-25,30,35,35
arnold press- 35,45,45
high cable pullback-15,15,20
Shoulder soreness cut out upright rows. Cut back on shrugs as traps have become overdominant and are making side delts small in comparison.

Cranky
11-20-12, 3:30 pm
New stack as of 11-20-2012:
Pak
UniLiver
Storm (blue razz/grape)
Rage (SM/AJ)
Creatine-1/2 serving post workout

Cranky
11-28-12, 4:10 pm
Back day
neutral grip cable rows-75,75,85,100,120,140,140
lat pulldown- 100,120,140,140
HS isorow-90,115,135,135
bentover smith row-125,125,175,215
HS high isopulldown-45,45,70,90,90
Just scored BCB A7 from the U instagram promo, I feel this is going to help my recovery and bring my gains to the next level. Rage pills for work, Storm/Rage powder for the gym. Solid stack now. Might add trib.pro if the overtime train keeps going.