PDA

View Full Version : Diet list for moms

SteelaBalla
08-21-11, 3:28 pm
Animals, i have a personal request. My mother has some blood pressure problems and she needs to lose some lbs. She keeps goin to dieticians but they keep giving her bullshit diet lists that will make her 5-6 pounds in a year. I told her that if theres anyone knows this diet deal its my animal bros.
I would appreciate if you guys could gimme a week or two worth of diet list so she can cycle that. I need a hardcore diet list hat she cant cheat. I know its up to her to cheat but if this diet list can keep her on the shirt leash it will help her. She is not a bodybuilder or a gym rat. She just goes to a gym 3-4 times a week to do pilates and zumba type things. So this is completely a health concerned request

She is 49
5'7
190lbs

B.S.
08-21-11, 9:30 pm
would love to help you out man but cant...hope someone does

Mickey
08-21-11, 9:31 pm
you might wanna repost this under a new title that includes something about blood pressure; might get more traffic, particularly from other bros that have or have had blood pressure problems. a bunch of guys might not even look at a post about "diet list for moms." just a thought...

MRmichael.hooker
08-21-11, 10:10 pm
you might wanna repost this under a new title that includes something about blood pressure; might get more traffic, particularly from other bros that have or have had blood pressure problems. a bunch of guys might not even look at a post about "diet list for moms." just a thought...

good idea

harperpj
08-21-11, 10:15 pm
Protein List:
chicken, egg whites, turkey, lean red meat, fish, protein powders

Carb List:
Oats, Ezekiel bread, yams, potatoes, rice

Fat List:
Natty PB or almond butter, olive oil, evening primrose oil, macadamia nut oil

Start her off with two high days a week, preferably on days she does more exercise, one medium day, and four low days on her off day.

High Days:
Meal 1-5: 30 grams of carbs, 20 grams of protein
Meal 6: no carbs, unlimited veggies, 25 grams protein, 1 gram evening primrose oil.

Medium Days:
Meal 1-2 25 grams carbs, 25 grams protein, 1 gram fish oil
Meal 3: (make this post workout) 30 grams carbs 25 grams protein
meal 4-6: 25 grams protein, up to 1 cup of veggies, 1/2 tblspoon of natty pb of ab

Low Days:
Meal 1-2: 15 g of carbs, 30 grams protein, 1 g fish oil
meal 3-5: 25 g protein, up to one cup of veggies, 1tbspoon of natty pb of ab
Meal 6: 30 g protein 1 tsp olive oil, 1 g evening primrose oil

make sure she's doing cardio on a normal basis. Run this for a week or two and tweak it as needed once you can see how she's reacting. If she does this for the next six months, her doctor won't have a job anymore.

SteelaBalla
08-22-11, 5:30 am
I really appreciate it.. I already gave this list to her shes a little scared butno pain no gain.. Thakns a lot

Protein List:
chicken, egg whites, turkey, lean red meat, fish, protein powders

Carb List:
Oats, Ezekiel bread, yams, potatoes, rice

Fat List:
Natty PB or almond butter, olive oil, evening primrose oil, macadamia nut oil

Start her off with two high days a week, preferably on days she does more exercise,y gave it one medium day, and four low days on her off day.

High Days:
Meal 1-5: 30 grams of carbs, 20 grams of protein
Meal 6: no carbs, unlimited veggies, 25 grams protein, 1 gram evening primrose oil.

Medium Days:
Meal 1-2 25 grams carbs, 25 grams protein, 1 gram fish oil
Meal 3: (make this post workout) 30 grams carbs 25 grams protein
meal 4-6: 25 grams protein, up to 1 cup of veggies, 1/2 tblspoon of natty pb of ab

Low Days:
Meal 1-2: 15 g of carbs, 30 grams protein, 1 g fish oil
meal 3-5: 25 g protein, up to one cup of veggies, 1tbspoon of natty pb of ab
Meal 6: 30 g protein 1 tsp olive oil, 1 g evening primrose oil

make sure she's doing cardio on a normal basis. Run this for a week or two and tweak it as needed once you can see how she's reacting. If she does this for the next six months, her doctor won't have a job anymore.