PDA

View Full Version : Let me get your advice on my supps

SteelaBalla
08-23-11, 9:36 am
Aite so I ran out all my stuff 2 weeks ago and wanted to take a break from supplements and let me body go back to natural stage. After 2 weeks im about to order my big list of supplements.
I am 22, 6' 194 lbs trying to hit 205-210 (lean mass) and then will start cutting in february-march.
Im not gonna say im incredibly strong and im not gonna type up bullshit numbers here like one of those wannabe kids. So,

Flat Bench: 320lbs
Squat: 455lbs
Ass to Grass Squat: 390lbs
Deads: 415 lbs (tryin to improve, weakest part due to lower back injuries)
Leg Press: 1550 lbs
Rows: 355lbs

I haven't tried any test boost supps or Hgh boost, so i wanted to try them in this stack and as far as protein shake goes, I was going to order torrent but also wanted try to the new ON Platinum Hydrobuilder. I know you animals dont like seeing alien products (non animal-universal products) here but forgive me this time:) So,

Animal Pak (Duhhh)
Animal Omega
Animal Nitro
Animal Pump
Animal Rage (slaughter melon flavor)
ON Platinum Hydrobuilder
Universal N1-T
Universal Gh Stack
Universal ZMA Pro

I really appreciate the comments/ advices.

Brick By Brick
08-23-11, 12:44 pm
I think your plan looks good. As long as your diet and programming are sound, you should be good to go.

B.S.
08-23-11, 4:39 pm
torrent is a more complete pwo than hydro it needs added carbs. give torrent a shot next time the green apple makes my day

MRmichael.hooker
08-23-11, 4:42 pm
torrent is a more complete pwo than hydro it needs added carbs. give torrent a shot next time the green apple makes my day

couldnt have worded it any better. great post. Tell ya whats real solid, 1/2 serving green apple, 1/2 serving cherry blast

Jay
08-23-11, 8:39 pm
couldnt have worded it any better. great post. Tell ya whats real solid, 1/2 serving green apple, 1/2 serving cherry blast

Torrents good.. At the moment Im drinking LAVA post workout.

MRmichael.hooker
08-23-11, 9:03 pm
Torrents good.. At the moment Im drinking LAVA post workout.

how do you like the lava?

SteelaBalla
08-24-11, 12:54 am
What is the main difference between zma and n1-t?

B.S.
08-24-11, 1:07 am
What is the main difference between zma and n1-t?

zma is a zing mag based supp for sleep and recovery why n1-t is a tribulus based product i belive

Universal Rep
08-25-11, 9:25 am
Aite so I ran out all my stuff 2 weeks ago and wanted to take a break from supplements and let me body go back to natural stage. After 2 weeks im about to order my big list of supplements.
I am 22, 6' 194 lbs trying to hit 205-210 (lean mass) and then will start cutting in february-march.
Im not gonna say im incredibly strong and im not gonna type up bullshit numbers here like one of those wannabe kids. So,

Flat Bench: 320lbs
Squat: 455lbs
Ass to Grass Squat: 390lbs
Deads: 415 lbs (tryin to improve, weakest part due to lower back injuries)
Leg Press: 1550 lbs
Rows: 355lbs

I haven't tried any test boost supps or Hgh boost, so i wanted to try them in this stack and as far as protein shake goes, I was going to order torrent but also wanted try to the new ON Platinum Hydrobuilder. I know you animals dont like seeing alien products (non animal-universal products) here but forgive me this time:) So,

Animal Pak (Duhhh)
Animal Omega
Animal Nitro
Animal Pump
Animal Rage (slaughter melon flavor)
ON Platinum Hydrobuilder
Universal N1-T
Universal Gh Stack
Universal ZMA Pro

I really appreciate the comments/ advices.

That's quite a stack, SB... Pak, Omega, Pump are no brainers to me... Nitro, I know Ox is a big fan of Animal Nitro. In fact, I'm readin' the latest MD and see he takes "a couple of packs before training, one or two during and one or two after"... That's a lot, but then, he's an elite athlete.

Rage for when ya need it. Use it sparingly. Slaughtermelon is a solid choice. I haven't use N1-T, but I know G is a big fan of this. When ya throw in GH Stak and ZMA Pro, that's a lot of supps. They're all diff w/o overlap so it's hard to tell ya to drop 1 or 2... But like I said, it's a lot of supps.

SteelaBalla
08-26-11, 4:17 pm
like I said i dont usually any hormonal supps so without them my stack would be the basics with pump and rage.. I just wanted to try and see the hormonal effects too

That's quite a stack, SB... Pak, Omega, Pump are no brainers to me... Nitro, I know Ox is a big fan of Animal Nitro. In fact, I'm readin' the latest MD and see he takes "a couple of packs before training, one or two during and one or two after"... That's a lot, but then, he's an elite athlete.

Rage for when ya need it. Use it sparingly. Slaughtermelon is a solid choice. I haven't use N1-T, but I know G is a big fan of this. When ya throw in GH Stak and ZMA Pro, that's a lot of supps. They're all diff w/o overlap so it's hard to tell ya to drop 1 or 2... But like I said, it's a lot of supps.