PDA

View Full Version : Stak and Natural Sterol Complex

Mattman33
08-24-11, 9:30 am
Wow. One of the best stacks that I have taken in a long time. My total stack includes...
Stak-45 minutes before my workout
NSC-3 tabs with breakfast, 2 tabs 30 minutes preworkout, and 3 tabs with dinner
Shock Therapy 15 minutes preworkout
Atomic 7-Oh how I love thee-2 scoops intra workout, as well as 1 scoop after breakfast, and 1 scoop after dinner.

I actually gained 5 pounds in the time during this stack. I know that my bodyfat has continued decreasing through the whole summer and was not effected by this stack. I will say that I did get more defined, and my muscles seemed like they got so much harder. I am not talking about the pump from shock therapy either.

Energy was off the charts....I just feel like I was getting stronger for every workout.

Just my results, and my opinion.....but I love this combo!

AJP1
08-24-11, 10:10 am
Good deal man.
Train hard and put on weight.

J-Dawg
08-24-11, 10:33 am
Awesome combo Matt. In particular, I'm a huge believe in NSC and Atomic 7. Two staples for me. And ya can't go wrong with Stak for natural hormone boosting and Shock for energy/pumps.

Mr. Dead
08-24-11, 10:42 am
Awesome combo Matt. In particular, I'm a huge believe in NSC and Atomic 7. Two staples for me. And ya can't go wrong with Stak for natural hormone boosting and Shock for energy/pumps.

Agreed...

ghost
08-24-11, 10:48 am
NSC is my favorite supplement aside from Pak and Flex, of all time.

ToSo
08-24-11, 11:06 am
NSC all the way!

Funky
08-24-11, 11:56 am
I love the NSC always loved the power I stacked it with ISO stack and wow the power is amazing!

C.Coronato
08-24-11, 12:46 pm
Awesome bro. How was the diet looking?

Mattman33
08-24-11, 12:53 pm

Atomic 7 will be a constant for me. I will definitely revisit this stack again before too long.

D-Kev
08-25-11, 12:41 am
Whats' in NSC and how does it work?
Any side effects?

Back To Basics
08-25-11, 5:15 am
Any side effects?

Just loads of plant extracts and natural anabolic agents.

ghost
08-25-11, 8:32 am
Any side effects?

biggest side effect is getting big.

Funky
08-25-11, 8:34 am
I get hungrier when taking them. So sides would be eating more and getting big!

Solid Dreams
08-25-11, 8:49 am
Would you take NSC while dieting down?

I'm pretty interested in maintaining my size while dropping the poundage, so this sounds pretty good.

Funky
08-25-11, 9:04 am
Would you take NSC while dieting down?

I'm pretty interested in maintaining my size while dropping the poundage, so this sounds pretty good.

Personally I would not take NSC while dieting, it makes me eat big and well you can't diet down while eating huge. I have had great success with stack while dieting down though, and found I keep most of my muscle while dropping weight! Hope it helps.

SailinScotty
08-25-11, 9:27 am
Stak and NSC is one of my favorite combos as well. Good to see you enjoyed. What flavor A7 did you use?

Mattman33
12-05-11, 12:14 pm
Wow. One of the best stacks that I have taken in a long time. My total stack includes...
Stak-45 minutes before my workout
NSC-3 tabs with breakfast, 2 tabs 30 minutes preworkout, and 3 tabs with dinner
Shock Therapy 15 minutes preworkout
Atomic 7-Oh how I love thee-2 scoops intra workout, as well as 1 scoop after breakfast, and 1 scoop after dinner.

I actually gained 5 pounds in the time during this stack. I know that my bodyfat has continued decreasing through the whole summer and was not effected by this stack. I will say that I did get more defined, and my muscles seemed like they got so much harder. I am not talking about the pump from shock therapy either.

Energy was off the charts....I just feel like I was getting stronger for every workout.

Just my results, and my opinion.....but I love this combo!

Revisiting this stack to see how it is the second time around. I am taking it the same as before, except that i am adding NOX3 and torrent.

This stack is the real deal. i can't believe that it is even better the second time around....