PDA

View Full Version : Want A Chance To Train With Ox...???

Mr. Dead
08-25-11, 12:19 pm
If you're a member, over at musculardevelopment.com:
" Promo: Contest to win a one on one training session with Evan “Ox” Centopani at the Olympia
You already frequent MuscularDevelopment.com, so it is obvious that you’re serious about bodybuilding. At Animal, we look to not just talk the game but to live it, and no one better embodies this spirit than one of Muscular Development’s favorite sons, IFBB Pro and Animal Athlete, Evan “Ox” Centopani.

In just a few short weeks, Evan will be joining the Animal Crew in Sin City for The CAGE at the 2011 Olympia Expo. The CAGE epitomizes all Animal is and if you've never seen it, you owe it to yourself to pay a visit personally. During the same weekend, in the annual Regional Animal Barbell Club event will be held at one of the best gyms in North America, Gold’s on Flamingo. The ABC will be coming together for the fourth straight Olympia weekend on Sunday, September 18th at 9:30am, and as always, the training will be hard, heavy and intense.

To honor our partnership with MD, we'd like to take this opportunity to make the "No Bull" community an offer it can’t refuse. If you’re going to be in Vegas for The O and you want to bang the iron, shoot the shit and learn the “secrets” of the game from one of the best, this is your chance. Post in this thread and state your case, in a minimum of 300 words, why you should be the lucky sonofabitch who gets to trade sets and reps with Evan at the ABC in Gold's Gym.

On September 5th, we’ll choose the best essay (and two runners-up) and boom, you’re in there. All you’ve gotta do at that point is have the balls to show up and have the heart to go toe to toe with Big Ev C. If you win, you will get from us a free day's pass for you and your best bud to visit us in The CAGE. At the ABC event itself, you'll personally train with Evan and score an Animal Gym Bag full of goodies and an Animal Barbell Club t-shirt. After that, share a post-workout meal with the Animal Crew. It's all on us… This is what we'll do. What you take away from this Animal experience, is completely up to you.

To be eligible you must be in Las Vegas on September 18th and be at least 18 years of age.

When: Sunday September 18th, 2011 at 9:30am
Where: Gold’s Gym East Flamingo, Las Vegas

SWAG BAG: One of each Animal product + extra Animal t-shirt"

To enter check, this link:
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/115379-Promo-Contest-to-win-a-one-on-one-training-session-with-Evan-%E2%80%9COx%E2%80%9D-Centopani-at-the-Olympia

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-25-11, 2:56 pm
Amazing opportunity. At the 2010 Arnold classic, I was lucky enough to sit in the fifth row of the mens finals with Ox. All complements of Animal. Anyone who doesn't throw their name out is crazy. Goodluck fellas.

naturalguy
08-25-11, 3:53 pm
This is a great opportunity, if you are a member of MD forums feel free to enter

C.Coronato
08-25-11, 5:03 pm
Insane opportunity! I trained chest with OX for an MD video, and my chest was sore for like a week haha.

Mr. Dead
08-30-11, 1:40 pm
*Bump... For awareness...*

Bard of Rage
08-30-11, 3:07 pm
Shite I'm suprised there's so little response, I got to traing with the House last year and that was worth the trip to Vegas in it self.